Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 22: Meeting

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Meeting - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

It didn’t surprise me to find a mouth on my cock when I woke.

Kim was happily licking me and sliding his mouth down my cock. My groan and tightening hips made him aware I was awake. He sucked me harder making my hips flex in time with him.

Once he was happy that I was suitably prepared, he popped off my cock. “Fuck Lindell, so I can fuck you,” he asked.

My wife removed her tit from my mouth where it had found itself and grinned at me. She moved on to all fours and wiggled her arse at me. I didn’t have to be asked twice. I happily mounted her, and once happy Junior was as deep as he could get, I held my hips still.

Kim entered me, while I played with my wife’s lovely tits and trailed kiss and little love bites all over her shoulders and back making her squirm under me. I felt Kim pull back a bit and then he stilled so I could move between them.

I happily slid out of Lindell and up Kim’s cock. He flicked his hips reaming me on the top of the stroke. I then happily slid the other way and had her clamping my cock as I hit bottom.

I deliberately took my time just enjoying fucking into Lindell as Kim fucked me. The problem was Lindell’s clamping, and Kim’s reaming of me had me speeding up far sooner than I expected.

I was soon grunting on the ins and groaning on the outs. Kim had grabbed my hips and started encouraging me to move even faster. He was pushing me into Lindell, so I rammed into her and he hauling me back up his cock, so I hit him hard and then repeated the action.

I just let him control me. Lindell must have guessed Kim was driving and happily started shaking and quivering under me. I grunted as I had to still in her, as I came. I then grunted again as Kim slammed into me making me shake as much as Lindell was, with me coming in her, as he blasted into me.

We boys both happily flexed and shot the next loads with sheer bliss. Kim worked me a little more slowly as we both came down. He pulled out, letting me do the same from Lindell, and we all collapsed into each other’s arms happily.

Once settled down, we discussed the proceeding we had planned for the day. I had to go get the boys first. I’d not meant to fall asleep. We had a quick shower, and my loves went to make sure the shop was set up for the day while I collected our workers.

I found the boys sitting around the table having breakfast with the girls and the brothers. The all looked well fucked and happy. The group were getting on great as far as I could tell.

Gya was sitting in Oslo’s lap, and I had a feeling she wouldn’t be going home. One of the other ladies Rene was also indicating that she was happy to stay as she was sitting on Wayne’s lap. The boys were equally besotted.

Oslo and Wayne didn’t need to be back until later so they could stay longer, they were the two most smitten. I checked if they wished me to come and get them later and the men checked with the girls.

They agreed they would stay and help teach the girls their language. I hoped they got beyond the words used in the bedroom. Ulu had no problem with them staying. I pointed out a room that Ulu could use to practice his spells.

I warned him to eat heaps and told Yalla that he would be horny a lot. She smiled and said she was sure the Olin and Azure would help her if he wore her out. The other girls were more than happy to do this chore for Yalla. Ulu just grinned.

I just groaned, as I had a feeling there was going to be a lot of fucking going on, while I was gone. The few days that I wished for them to stay here would probably go quickly from their point of view.

So I left them and took the day crew back to hopefully get some work out of them.


We noticed a lot more people in town.

Will dropped by the Shop, and he informed us that the word had gone out and there wasn’t a lot of spare accommodation available in town. Just about anyone who had a ring or medallion were turning up.

He suggested Kim, and I might want to stay out of sight as word had gone around that it was one of us. Several people had noted Gazan’s reaction when Kim had shaken his hand, and the observant had realised he was missing his ring. No one had seen him since he had been seen on the wharf.

Kim and I decided to go have a look-see at the wing of the school. We were surprised the majority of the spells were gone. This worried us. We cautiously entered the wing and searched it. We were going down one hall when I pulled Kim up.

We drew our wands and approached a section where two doors were opposite each other. They were both open, and my medallion began to heat up. We moved to the walls either side and slid closer.

Peering carefully into the opposite doorways. One of the men must have felt us or saw me, and he came charging out through his doorway. I hit him with an immobilising spell. The men behind him crashed into his suddenly prone figure.

They both ended up sprawling onto the floor. Kim hit them with the immobilising spell, and the men lay in pain, in odd positions. I yelled to Kim to duck, as I felt the spell being discharged from the room beside me.

I blinked into the room and hit the first man with another immobilising spell. I spun and lashed out with my foot to collect the second man behind me who had tried to grab me. The third man spun a knife at me, and it bounced off my shield.

He tried again but got the same result. I hit him and his friend with immobilising spells for their troubles. I went and checked on Kim to find him searching the other room. It seemed we had them all and our medallions settled down.

We collected their rings with little trouble. The man who had tried to fry Kim had a medallion, and he screamed when I removed it from him. I had to render him unconscious to stop the screaming. I laid a healing spell on him.

We left our attackers and continued our search. Kim headed to a room where we believed his box had been. We felt the residue of the broken spells and neither was surprised it wasn’t here.

“I think he has moved it to the brothel,” Kim said.

We decided that he had been here, while we were in his establishment liberating the Brinans. We popped down to the wharf and checked out the brothel. The spells we had detected the night before were now reinforced with new spells.

I said to Kim, “They are not very strong or well-formed. I think the medallion is fighting him.” We both decided this was a good thing.

We suspected that the ring being more susceptible and its removal had removed some of his control on the medallion. By Kim actually touching it, it had been able to go to him. If he could touch the medallion, we believed it too could break free. We just had to get him in contact with Gazan.

I had a feeling Gazan would not make this easy for us.


We contacted Will, and he met us at the shop.

We told him of the presents we had left the magistrate in the old wing of the school. Will mentioned that a lot of Gazan’s people were being coerced by his assistant Sir Hall, to hole up in the brothel with him as protection.

The fact I had dealt with the sons so quickly must have him anxious. I guessed word of his other boys being under arrest would make him even more concerned.

Word on the wharf was that his new slaves had magically disappeared last night. Kim and I grinned when Will mentioned this. We told him what we did. Will was delighted that we had thwarted Gazan, as he hated slavery.

He motioned that the ship that had brought them was preparing to sail on the tide tonight. I asked him if it was before or after our planned meeting. Will, grinned with delight and then said the ship was due to leave about half an hour after the meeting was due to start.

I asked if he could get a lot of medallion bearers to hang around the wharf for the afternoon near the ship. I had a feeling Gazan wouldn’t head to the ship if his people indicated that a lot of druids were hanging around.

I told Will to tell them to stay away from the brothel. I didn’t want them starting a war just yet. He said he’d happily pass on this information. He left us to do as I had requested.

A little later, one of our customers said the wharf had a weird feeling this afternoon. He said the Masters had heard that slaves had been brought here. They were stopping the ships from leaving and doing ship to ship searches for them. There were druids everywhere.

Kim and I grinned and wondered whose idea that was. I hadn’t even thought of it. It was ingenious as it justified the druids being on the wharf and would piss Gazan off greatly. I suspected if they found the ship with the cells, it wouldn’t be able to leave and would be impounded.

I popped back to visit Ulu and collect my other workers. They were reluctant to leave, but they knew I needed them back in the shop and wanted them available for the meeting. So they kissed the girls and came back with me.

I dropped back to the cavern to give Ulu some basic magical lessons as I killed time until the meeting.

The meeting was to take place in an open common that was often used as a market area by the fish sellers and Captains getting rid of excess cargo that didn’t have a buyer when they got here.

When we got there, the place was packed. I didn’t realise they had so many magic users here. There must be close to six hundred actual bearers and about five times that many people as spectators.

We had created a spectacle. A large round fountain on the town side of the market had a broad seating area around it. It also sat on a small rise so you could see the market. Kim, Lindell and I appeared on it. The crowd hushed quickly, once it was pointed out we were there.

I felt overdressed. Lindell had made us dress up for the event. It was weird when the people started getting down on their knees in front of us and bowed their heads. Bloody hell, this poor little Earth man from Brisbane was a little overwhelmed.

Kim and Lindell placed their hands on me to steady me. Now I was stuck for words. It suddenly dawned on me this was an earth shattering event for these people to have a Lord Wizard appear to them.

I was from myths and legends. I swallowed hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.