Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: The Ball

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Ball - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

We had been invited to a ball the following evening.

The trio said, for now, they wouldn’t mention who I was. The fliers would go out in the morning, and they were sure to cause a lot of speculation. There is nothing like word of mouth to get information out there.

At the ball, we were simply introduced as friends of Magistrate John Wright and Lord Hugo’s. Since Jane was his niece and Kim was posing as Lindell’s brother, we asked if she wouldn’t mind being Kim’s date.

She had grinned at us and looked Kim up and down. “Am I allowed to snuggle and give him kisses?”

Kim groaned, and we linked to him and we told him if he wanted her, we were fine with it. He looked at us surprised.

I thought at him, ‘You are our husband, and we love you, but we don’t own you. Our bling can make us staying faithful very difficult. You have always enjoyed variety, and we don’t wish to change you. We know where your heart lies. It’s very hard to hide this from people like us.’

Lindell smiled at him and thought, ‘Plus you are supposed to be my brother so you playing up to Jane would look normal if she wants you and you wish to make her happy than we are happy.’

Kim looked at Jane, and she said, “I promise not to bite, unless you want me to.” She dropped her eyes to the thickening bulge at his crotch and then grinned at him.

“Careful young lady you may have bitten off more than you can chew,” he told her. Jane flicked her eyes at Lindell, and she winked back at her.

I don’t think Jane was aware of our relationship. Lindell and Kim often touched each other in a loving way. But it appeared as if they were simply very close siblings. Kim and I still didn’t touch a lot in public. If we did, it was often only on the arm or back like good mates might.

I remember a conversation Kim and I had one night. Something he said had me asking if there wasn’t any of the upper class, he hadn’t fucked. He’d grinned and said not many. He’s even fucked my friend Jim.

This had surprised me. He explained, “I’d stayed after a ball to entertain James and Vanity. They had crashed, and I had wandered downstairs for a sandwich. I’d borrowed James dressing gown and found Jim in the kitchen when I got there.”

“Jim hadn’t tied his gown up terribly well, and when he stood to see who had joined him, it had fallen open. He had a nice cock, and I could see from where James had inherited his. I deliberately opened mine to show Jim I appreciated a look at his cock.”

“I was amused to watch his rise in time with mine. I had walked up to him and gently felt up his genitals. He’d sucked in a breath and reached out to feel me up as well. I stepped into him and kissed him, and he squeezed me harder and kissed me back.”

“I rubbed my cock on him, and he reciprocated. He gently turned me from him, bent me over the table and lined up behind me. He fucked me good and hard for my troubles. After he had come, he pulled out, leant on the table beside me and said it was my turn. I had no qualms fucking him just as hard.”

“I think it might have been a while, but I wasn’t his first. He certainly grunted a lot, and he definitely got off having me fuck him. He came very nicely for me, too. We cleaned up, sat down and ate our sandwiches as if nothing had happened and neither of us ever spoke of it to my knowledge. It never happened again either.”

I was amused by his story. I think random fucks like the one with Jim got Kim off. He had said he would be the only guy who would fuck me as long as we were together, but hadn’t mentioned himself.

He had also mentioned that we might both end up with another wife, so fucking other women was definitely a possibility. Lindell had told us she had no problem with this either. She said we often wore her out, so another wife was a good idea.

She also had no problems if a random fuck dampened the tension, as she had believed that we were more affected by our bling than she was by hers. She has said that she felt it was because we were wizards and she a mage.

I think her being pregnant with my child and being our first wife helped her feel secure. Plus I think she has a little foresight and since she got the mage’s box, she was very content with us.

Kim may not have claimed his apprentice’s box, but its proximity seems to affect him. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem to take much for another woman coming onto me to stir me up, either. Strangely, other men didn’t affect me, just women.

Lindell said just fuck the women. Just remember to warn her that was all she was getting. I was hers in every other way. Unless I felt a connection like we had. She’d let me know if the woman was for us or not.

So far I hadn’t strayed. I’d managed to get Kim or Liddell to settle Junior down. They said I had some strange ideas about love and marriage. I was happy for them to find relief elsewhere but didn’t do it myself.

It still felt weird to think of fucking a random woman for relief when I had two people that I preferred to be with and had married. In the past, I could go twelve months or more without sex. These days going, a day was getting to be a chore.

When we turned up at the ball, we noticed there was a smaller crowd that was separated from the main throng. It didn’t take us more than two seconds to ascertain why. They were grouped around Lord Gazan. I nudged Kim, and he noted the two families from the twins’ party.

I knew Siegfried also recognised us. He scowled and pointed us out to Gazan. I noted his eyes narrowing and wasn’t surprised when he approached us. I dropped a spell over us so we didn’t puke on his ridiculous shoes, even though it would have been an improvement.

“Lord Storm Green, Lady Lindell, I’m delighted to meet you,” he said pompously. The way his eyes trained over Lindell made my skin crawl, and she gripped my arm just a little tighter.

Jane said, “Lord Gazan, this is my friend Kim Dover. He is related to the Greens.”

I was intrigued by the way that she introduced Kim. I suddenly realised she knew more than she let on. She still however planned to get Kim to fuck her. She wasn’t in heat, just in lust, I determined.

Kim did send off some adamant ‘fuck me vibes’ so I wasn’t that surprised. He was a very handsome man. He’d told me that first night we met at dinner that he was a tart and very happy to be one. I had a feeling Jane may get what she wished.

Gazan looked at Kim, and something about him seemed to unsettle the man. I guessed that the medallion and ring were calling to Kim and he could feel them struggling against the bonds he had on them. Kim put out his hand and Gazan, trying not to be to be rude, he shook his hand.

Gazan suddenly reacted as if he was being shocked. He whipped his hand away from Kim and placed it behind his back. He backed away, looked at Kim in fright, then turned and walked back to his group quickly.

He was shaking and didn’t seem steady. I looked at Kim. He grinned and placed his hand behind me to my hand that was behind my back and dropped something into my hand.

My fingers closed around the item, and I said out loud, “Shit!”

The ring felt like it was whimpering in my hand. Like a distraught woman how had just been rescued but still, couldn’t believe it and was still in pain from her injuries.

“I’ll be back,” I said tightly and headed off to find a safe place so I could blink. I found the loos and picked a cubicle. They only had curtains on them, and I hoped I didn’t surprise anyone when I popped back. I kicked off my shoes and placed them, so it looked like I was in here if the curtain was pushed back and I hadn’t got back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.