Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 15: Triad

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Triad - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

I woke to a cock between my arse cheeks.

Kim was rocking his hard cock between my arse cheeks. He had already managed to penetrate me and was happily working in deeper, and my arse didn’t seem to mind at all. I found my cock was rocking in between Lindell’s cheeks.

I could feel Junior was already between her cunnie lips and she wasn’t helping by encouraging him to bury in further. I groaned as Kim pushed in harder and Lindell pushed back onto me.

I think they both realised they were fucking me at the same time. They started synchronising their actions. Oh, man! Did it get me off, or what? I lifted my leg up to open my cheeks better for Kim and Lindell wiggled around a little so she could jam down harder on Junior. They really fucked me good.

I’m not sure who came first. I think it was by mutual agreement. I know one thing, butt coming and cock coming blows a poor little Earth man’s mind when he has never achieved both at the same time with two awesome lovers. I was shaking so hard, I damn near fainted from the rushes, both euphoria and magical.

Kim let me roll onto my back, and they both snuggled up to me. They joined their hands together on my chest, and my heart was so full it was as joyous as when they had fucked me together. “I love you both,” I said tenderly.

They snuggled up to me tighter, and I sighed with the pleasure they gave me. I felt them relax into me and they drifted back off to sleep. I gently wriggled out from between them, and they ended up snuggled together. I looked down on my loves and smiled gently.

My time with Lindell in the scheme of things may be short, but I planned to get the most out it I could. I wanted lots of lovely memories that I can share with our daughter when her mother was no longer with us.

I knew I couldn’t cure Lindell, for all my powers she was beyond my help at this point of time. I blinked to my caves and rifled through my books, but I could find nothing to reverse the disease ravaging her body. I had a feeling it was a form of cancer, and it riddled her body.

However, I had made her pregnant. Many of the cures even on Earth when I left it if I could get her there would kill my child. I had a feeling she would do nothing to harm this child. Sky was too important to her, to us. I had felt Kim connect with the child and she truly was ours. This was going to be bloody hard for me.

I’d had to watch my father die bit by bit as his cancer took over his body. Watching Lindell die like that would be extremely painful. I only hoped I was strong enough to go through this again. It had damn near killed my mother and me the first time.

I looked at the boxes I had built and noticed one glowing. I walked over and touched it. Lindell’s face came into my mind, and I smiled. The box would help her control the pain, it may even slow the cancer and let me keep her longer.

I added every healing spell I could find. I wanted Sky to know her mother. She had that right, damn it. I wasn’t thinking terribly rationally. The lady had stolen my heart, and she was mine. I knew I’d fight for her with everything I had.

She was going to be my wife. She had that right too, it was the best way I could tell her that I loved her. I didn’t feel my love for Kim was any less. He had wiggled his way into my heart just as much as Lindell had. They were mine, my lovers, my partners and my loves.

I opened one of the jewellery boxes I’d found and rattled through it. I found three rings tied together with ribbon, and they intrigued me, two were male and one female. One of the male’s rings was platinum, and the other was yellow gold. The woman’s ring was made of pink gold.

I closed my hand over the rings and smiled.


I popped back to Mathew’s house.

I found him heading to the loo and headed in with him. “Hi Mathew,” I said nonchalantly.

He looked at me and then at the loo. I grinned, “Quick question, how do you get married here?”

That surprised him. He looked at me thoughtfully, “Well, basically you organise a date, formalise the dowry with the parents. Send out a million invitations, arrange caterers for the food.”

“Get the Priest to turn up on time. He reads the wedding vows, you sign the contracts and everyone else celebrates while you go find somewhere to screw each other silly.”

“Can you just skip to the Priest and permission bits?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I suppose so but you might piss a few people off. If you don’t formalise the dowry, Lindell’s father won’t have to give her anything. He can even disown her for not getting his permission. If she is over twenty-five, she is legally allowed to decide without the parent’s permissions.”

To be honest, I didn’t think Lindell gave a shit about her father’s wishes. I’d have to ask her, though. “What about legal rights of the child she is carrying?”

“Well, if you marry her the child becomes your heir unless you don’t claim it as yours. So that’s really up to you.”

I then remembered what Jim told me when he spoke to me about who the lords were. Sky being my heir wasn’t a problem for me. “So if I chuck a Ball, invite the Priest, then the Lords and busybodies will be happy?”

“Yeah, I guess,” said Mathew.

“Thanks, Mathew, you can have your pee now,” I said and grinned. I then blinked back to my place.

Pammy was already up when I stopped in the kitchen for a snack, so I got her to sit down and asked her how soon we could chuck a ball?

“Well, you need to spruce the ballroom up a bit. I suppose if you give me a couple of days to organise everything and I knew who was invited we could probably do it. I’d have to hire some people to help, why?”

“I’m getting married,” I said.

“What? Who?” she asked in surprise.

“Kim Dover and Lindell Tyson. I’m going to marry them both,” I told her.

Her eyes went wide, “Both? But men don’t get married together, it’s not done.”

“Well, since I’m not an ordinary man and according to Wizards law, I can marry whom I please. I’m going to marry them both.”

“Is Lindell okay with this?” she asked.

“I haven’t asked her yet,” I said.

“Well I suggest before you let your cock lead you astray, you had better ask first,” she said.

I kissed her cheek and blinked upstairs. I stripped off and crawled over the end of the bed. Kim was curled into Lindell and had his head and hand on one of her lovely tits, so I claimed the other. I licked it and ran my tongue around it.

A hand came up between my legs and gently wrapped around Junior who by the way didn’t need any encouragement. Lindell groaned and arched as Kim wrapped his lips around her other tit. I smiled when he groaned and her hand wrapped around his cock as well.

He rolled up on his knees so he could suck her tit better and she could fondle him, as she was me. I dropped a hand to her cunnie, and she pulled her knees up. Kim slipped his under her raised leg and penetrated her arse.

She moaned and humped into our hands. We happily sucked on her lush tits, and she wanked us both harder. We jammed our fingers into her as we sucked until she was wiggling and squirming.

She was making very sexy noises, and we knew she was close. Her hips started shaking as she moaned and we both felt her come for us. I pulled my fingers out and rolled onto my back.

“Climb on, Lindell,” I asked. Kim let her up, and she wiggled over me. She wiggled down onto Junior, as I sighed as he pushed into her. Once she was seated, I looked at Kim.

“Choices, I suck you off, or Lindell lets you in,” I said to him.

Lindell grinned at him and wiggled her arse on me. Kim smiled and happily got behind her. Lindell happily clamped and released my cock as Kim playfully wiggled his cock into her arse.

We grabbed Lindell’s hips, and as Kim pulled back a bit, I lifted Lindell forward then jammed her down on my hips. As she hit bottom, Kim reciprocated from behind. It didn’t take us long to get her coming this way too.

We both grinned as the lady really got off with us both fucking her. I loved feeling Kim’s cock on the other side on mine, and he was getting me off as well. Lindell’s cunnie was pulsing on my cock deliciously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.