Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 14: Damn

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Damn - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

We went with the others to Mathew’s place.

We sat and talked for a bit and then the couples wandered off to find a room. I wasn’t surprised that the new couples had been invited, nor that they disappeared early.

I was left with Lindell. She giggled and said, “Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.”

The others wouldn’t know if we sat here for the night or not. I finished my drink and said, “My place.”

I got up, and I made her stand and then blinked her to my room. She was surprised to find herself in it. “Wow, that was very impressive,” she said.

Lindell walked around in it and looked at my art, as I poured a drink for us. I got her to sit and said, “I’m going, to be frank with you. I have no intentions, of letting your father, mine or rape my mountain. So I have no objections if you tell him so.”

“You, however, are a problem. I want you, but,” I stopped and sighed. What can you tell someone in this situation?

“I won’t be around long enough for you to learn to love me?”

I looked at her, “What do you know?”

“I’m terminal, a year or two years at best,” Lindell said almost off handily.

“Does your father know?” I asked.

She shook her head and grinned, “In some ways, I think it’s fitting. He has all these plans for me, but I won’t be around to carry them out for him. He was trying to marry me to Ben Grayson.”

“So two years at best. Have you had Mathew look at you?” I asked, and she nodded.

“He helps keep the pain at bay on my bad days,” Lindell said.

“Do you want a child?” I asked.

She smiled sadly, “I would love a child. But I’ve not found a man I wish to leave it with.”

“I would love our child,” I said.

“And Kim?” she asked. I grinned as I think she was the only one who truly knew about us outside this house.

“Yes, I think he would, he loves me very much,” I said.

Lindell nodded and sat thinking for a bit. “Do I have to fuck him, too?”

“Not if you don’t wish to. But I won’t give him up, either,” I told her clearly.

“Can I move in?” she asked, surprising me.

“You wish me to marry you?” I asked.

Lindell shook her head, “No, that would make my father happy. I’d just like to make him stew, as I grew big with our child. For you, I’d have a child. With any luck, he’ll have a fit and choke on his own bile.”

I had to chuckle. “What if you find you don’t enjoy being with me?” I had to ask.

She gave me a wry grin, “Going from what Tycha and Vanity have been saying about your performances I think you would work out how to satisfy me.”

It was nice to know that I had votes of confidences. It still felt a bit clinical. Did I wish for her to be the mother of my child? I looked at her and thought some more.

Lindell was a beautiful woman, and I came to realise that I wanted this child. I had already given four of my children up. I wouldn’t, no I couldn’t give up another. I knew with her illness she could only be part of my life for a brief time and I now knew why.

“I know this isn’t customary, but would you sign the child over to me?” I asked.

“This is important to you? What if I don’t fall pregnant?” she said.

I smiled gently at her, “I’m pretty sure if we get busy in the next two days you will fall pregnant, I haven’t missed so far.” She raised her eyebrows at me in question. “I have so far managed to have a success rate of four out of four. If they were fertile, they ended up pregnant.”

“Where are your children?” Lindell asked.

“Back where I came from with their mothers. We have a shortage of fertile males. Once I claimed a mages box, it fixed my problem. I can smell when a woman is ovulating and if, well you get the picture.”

She nodded that she did. “So, am I going home or staying?” she asked.

“I’m very demanding and enjoy a lot of sex. Do you think you can handle me?” I asked.

“What if I’m sick?” she said.

“I do have Kim too,” I answered.

“I’ve been told he likes both?” Lindell asked more than stated.

I smiled, “So have I.”

“Actually I like Kim, he seems different from before. He seemed more content somehow,” she surmised.

“A mage box does that to a person. As does finding someone you love,” I told her.

Lindell looked sad, and I felt sorry for her. I got up, knelt beside her and just hugged her. She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me back. I lifted my face, and she let me kiss her.

It was a sweet kiss. I had a feeling Lindell had just stolen part of my heart when she kissed me. I deepened the kiss, and she kissed me back. She ran her fingers through my hair as she kissed me. My desire for her intensified as I devoured her lips.

I found my hand on her breast and pushed the low bodice down so I could get the flesh in my hand. She had magnificent tits, and I was finally rubbing the hard, little nipples I’d been dying to touch all evening.

I dropped my head and licked one. I then blew air over it so I could watch the areola and nipple pucker up. I then sucked on the lovely dark pink nipple. She pulled my head in and arched her back to push the nipple into my mouth.

My other hand popped the other tit out so it too could play. She moaned for me as I made love to those heavenly globes of flesh. I moved a hand to find its way up under her skirt. She spread her legs to let me play.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.