Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 11: Boy-o-boy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Boy-o-boy - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

I helped myself to the port and sat across from Kim.

I asked why he was down here alone and he pouted at me and told me it was my fault. When I gave him an inquiring look, he grinned and said I shouldn’t have winked at him.

I laughed. “Sorry, I’ve never actually been with a bloke, but for some reason, I thought if I did, you wouldn’t be a bad place to start.”

He must have liked this answer because he said, “Damn straight! You’d break my heart if you did it with anyone else before me.”

“Deal,” I said and held out my hand to him. He shook my hand, and we both looked at each other strangely. “I think I have to make you a box like Mathews. The medallion isn’t enough,” I said as I released his hand.

He shook his hand and then looked at me. “What are you?” he asked.

I smiled at him, “Apparently, I’m a Lord Wizard.”

He nodded as if this made sense to what he had felt when we touched. He grinned at me. “I will be your first and only male lover in my lifetime,” he said with conviction.

His words rang true. I, too, had felt when we touched that he was to become part of my life in an important way. I looked at him again and smiled. A look of contentment came over his face. He happily smiled back at me, as if he had found something he’d been looking for some time.

I asked him how he found living in Iron Hills. Then I happily listened and enjoyed my port as he told me about the other places on this continent that he had seen. We talked for about an hour, and I decided it was time to go home.

“Are you coming home with me?” I asked him.

“Yes, you are my home,” he said.

I didn’t question his statement, as it again rang true. He was mine and always would be. I don’t think at the time that either of us thought this life altering event was unusual. It just was how things were meant to be. It was a wizard’s thing, I would later learn.

Kim was a Lore and Psychic druid and even had a good handle on Physics as well. He was to be my right-hand man. I had a feeling the box I was to make him was for the short term, as he was my apprentice. We would have to find his true box for him.

On this continent, men didn’t marry men, but for us, I think it was a moot point. Our wives would have to learn to share. I didn’t question that we would have wives either. We just hadn’t met them yet.

I took his hand and blinked him home. He liked my room. He happily stripped me of my clothes and himself while he was at it. He took a while to explore every inch my skin with his mouth and hands.

Poor Junior was rampant by the time he finished and finally kissed him and sucked him down his long throat. I groaned with pleasure when his lips wrapped around the root of my shaft and shook when he sucked hard and then gently drew his teeth all the way back to the top.

“Bloody hell Kim, do that again,” I asked.

He happily complied and had me shaking again, my arse was quivering, and my cheeks were flaring in anticipation. When he slid a finger into me, as he sucked on Junior, I opened for him and let him finger fuck me.

He was gentle and yet forceful enough that he had me begging for more in no time. He got me to kneel in the middle of the bed, and I complied. He crawled on me from behind, and I spread my legs wider to drop my hips for him.

He wrapped a hand back around my shaft as he gently pushed his cock into me. As his hand slid up, I opened, and he pushed in. When his hand slid back, I clamped my arse around his cock.

I soon felt his hips mesh with mine and I knew I had all of him. He wasn’t my size, more like what I had been before the bling. I still liked what he had in me. He had more than enough to get me off.

He released my cock and started moving with longer strokes as he held my hips and I found he was pushing buttons I didn’t know I had. He soon sped up, and I was pushing back into him happy to have his cock reaming me out.

I felt an unusual sensation and realised I was coming even though Junior was still rock hard. I grunted as the spasm hit me and then again when he hit home again. My arse quivered and shook.

I grunted some more, as the sensations spiralled through my body and I clamped him harder and felt his cock pulse as he filled me. His own grunts of satisfaction filled me with pleasure that I had satisfied him too.

Slowly he pulled out and swapped places with me. “Fuck me good and hard, my love,” he said.

I had his cum dribbling from me, so I wiped it on his arse. I’d probably need more lubrication I decided. I rubbed it in and slid a finger into him. I then widened him with two fingers when he indicated I should give him more.

I pulled them out and lined Junior up. I pushed gently and got my thick head to pop in, he groaned, and I stayed still for a bit to let him adjust. When he started driving back, I held still and let him take as much as he could handle at a time.

He kept inching back up my cock, and I was enjoying his fucking of me like this. I wondered if he would take me all. “Push, sweetie,” he said. So I did. I slid in and pulled back. On the next stroke, my hips meshed with his. I rocked my hips gently into him, just enjoying him.

“Damn you feel so good, fuck me harder, lover,” he told me.

I pulled back and pushed in. I increased the length of my stroke as I ran more smoothly in and out. I then increased the speed of the thrust at the end. He happily grunted and opened each time for me.

He clamped his arse around my cock as I pulled back. I sped up again and really gave it to him. He happily met each stroke and opened for more. So I fucked him hard. As he started grunting and quivering, I filled him, with a lot of delight and a deep satisfaction on my part.

Going by his noises and shaking tush, he was happy too. I slowed to do a couple of gentle strokes as Junior finally happy deflated and I pulled out.

I got off to get us a damp cloth and came back to clean him up, then myself. While I put the washcloth away, he pulled down the blankets and got under them. I crawled in to snuggle behind him.

I think we were both asleep in about a minute.


I woke to find my hand wrapped around a hard cock.

The reason my hips were rocking was that I had my cock shoved up his arse. He was rocking back into me, so I kept the hand action going, while I fucked him harder.

He put a hand over to grab my arse. I rolled him a little and lifted my upper body onto an elbow so I could fuck him better. He braced his hips with his knee so my hand could keep moving on his cock.

We both came pretty quickly. I rolled back on my back, and he turned to lie on my chest, he kissed me on the lips for the first time. He was a damn good kisser, and I decided he could stay in my bed.

If he kept the edge of my horniness blunted, he was more than welcome. I had no problems fucking him and had enjoyed his penetration of me the night before. It was a shame he didn’t have tits.

He chuckled, “I have no problem sharing a nice set of tits and a cunnie with you, my love.”

I grinned and then rolled him over. I kissed the shit of him, for his impertinence. We got up, and I cussed, “Today’s priority is to get my bathroom working.”

We cleaned up and got dressed, and I took him downstairs to introduce him to the household. I got a few surprised looks when I said Kim was moving in with me.

I gathered a few of my staff knew of his likes but were a bit surprised that I liked him like that, too. I said to Walter that he could have the wife’s room, as I wouldn’t be surprised if we both had other guests.

We all knew where he’d be sleeping if that wasn’t the case. Kim was happy with this arrangement. I think we’d come to an unspoken agreement that chicks were fine but as far as guys went, we, or at least I, was exclusive. Kim smiled at me and nodded that he was more than happy being my mate. I was happy too.

I then surprised the staff by telling them, Kim was to be my Estate Manager and Accountant. As far as the rest of the world was concerned, he was moving in here to work for me.

I looked at Kim, “And you will be working, I’m serious.”

Kim gave me a thoughtful look and nodded acceptance. I think the others approved as well. Where Kim slept was our business. But if he were to be part of our house, he would have to work. I was amused by my staff. I might be the boss, but this was our house.

I asked Ian and Tom to take him to his sisters and get his stuff. When they got back, I’d take him to town and get him set up. However, as he was a druid and an upper, he didn’t have to wear their uniform. They all nodded in agreement.

So I packed Kim off to move house and took Wally and Walter down to the workshop. Here I taught the boys how to make copper and steel pipes for me. Once they were happy working, I built a Windmill bore pump.

It was incredible how much I could dredge up from my memory these days. The first time I travelled around Australia I end up in some remote places. I’d spent a week on a station helping the owner fix his pumps, as he couldn’t climb the towers anymore.

I’d helped him strip a couple down, so I knew all the bits and dimensions. We took it all down to the lake, and I built a ledge out 8m square, over the top of the lake. I taught the boys how to dig deep narrow trenches for the steel pipes and how to weld the pipes together as we went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.