Amity: 1. Storm - Cover

Amity: 1. Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 4: To Malaysia

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: To Malaysia - Well fuck me, how does a twenty-first century thirty-five year-old Earth guy survive in the Dark-ages as I saw it, on an unknown planet? It all started when I brought a box of books and found a strange metal box in the bottom of the box. (Warning: contains descriptive Bi-gay sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Prostitution  

I didn’t get a fuck on the plane to Darwin, but I did get a couple of kisses.

The plane was actually full and had heaps of kids on it. I’d picked up a harmonica, while in Mt Isa. My dad had taught me to play one when I was a kid. It was only a cheap one and a little tinny, but it was okay in a pinch.

There was that much noise on the plane I decided to add to it, as there was no way I’d be able to sleep. I started playing a nursery rhyme. It was one of my mum’s favourite songs. She had always sung it to put me to sleep.

I didn’t play loud, as I was picking it out of my memory. When I had finished, I noticed that the plane was quieter. I heard a lot of sighs of relief. I thought it was because I’d finally stopped playing. I was rusty, but I didn’t think I had mangled the song that bad.

The lady behind me whispered, “Thank you, young man.”

One of the babies started crying again and then there were moans as a second started. “Play, it again,” came a frustrated man’s voice, from behind me. Lots of people nodded at me, so I played it again.

I thought I did a better job this time, as the lips and tongue remembered the right actions. It was even quieter when I finished. As I looked around, quite a few of the exhausted adults were asleep with their kids. A stewardess came up to me and handed me a glass.

She poured a little bottle of rum into the glass of ice and cracked the can of Coke. She topped up the glass for me. “Complements of the staff,” she said. She kissed my cheek several times and headed back to the cubbyhole they used.

I watched the sway of her hips as she walked and grinned. The lady behind me chuckled softly, and I went back to reading my spell book in peace and quiet. As we were getting in late, I was staying at the airport hotel. My next flight was also early.

I didn’t have to worry about my luggage, as it was theoretically a connecting flight. I’d dropped a pair of boxers in my small backpack, a roll-on deodorant and my pocket toothbrush and paste.

I booked in, and then popped back downstairs for a late dinner of takeaway. I had a shower and was ready to crawl into bed when I heard a knocking at the door. I wondered who it was and answered without thinking. I took one sniff of her and knew I was in trouble.

“Hi, I’m Anne. I just wanted to thank you for making the plane trip more enjoyable,” the woman said. She wasn’t wearing a hell of a lot more than I was. The kaftan type dress outlined her body, and I just knew there wasn’t anything on underneath it.

The more than ample tits were very nicely defined, and her large nipples were firm. She was about 177cm tall and had a cute nose and very kissable lips. I quite like tall chicks and found her hot.

The dark brown hair was bobbed and had light red streaks that I felt were natural. The cut suited her facial features. I guessed she had aboriginal ancestry somewhere in her background. ‘What the fuck, ‘ I decided, and I invited her inside the room.

“Hi Anne, my name is Storm. Are you going to Malaysia too?” I asked politely as she deposited the bottle of Bubbly onto the little side table. The room wasn’t real big, as I had just gotten their cheapest.

She looked at it. “No, I’m going to Bali, my flights about sevenish,” she said.

“I have to be up by five,” I let her know. She nodded, and I offered to open the bottle for her. She handed it to me. She seemed a bit nervous and kept looking at my crotch, which wasn’t helping Junior behave.

“Oh my, you are hung aren’t you,” Anne commented.

I smiled and looked down at Junior. The little bugger was trying to creep out of the pant leg of the loose silky boxer shorts. “Nothing happens unless you want it to,” I told her.

She relaxed, as I didn’t make any move towards her. I poured the bubbly into two water glasses. I then took a seat in the middle of the two-seater lounge, leaving her the more standard chair. I did have to spread my legs, so Junior didn’t get squashed.

I also found I needed to pull one leg down as he was peeping out at my guest, making her giggle. I needed longer legs on my boxer shorts. I’m damn sure Junior was at least 3cm longer than he used to be.

He was thicker too, I had noticed. I knew I hadn’t been that hard done by in the cock department before I got the bling. Why it made my cock bigger, I have no bloody idea, but so far, Sue and Andy hadn’t minded.

“Bloody thing, he seems to have developed a mind of his own lately,” I said a little uncomfortably.

“He’s a nice-looking boy,” she giggled.

“He’s a bad boy,” I commented. Typically, he would have settled down a bit, but Anne’s smell and lovely big nipples weren’t helping him or me in the least.

“Can I have a better look at him?” she asked.

“At your own risk, he is a conceited little bloke, who gets jumpy and excitable, if paid too much attention,” I warned. Anne put her glass up and knelt between my legs resting her tits on them.

Junior jumped at her contact, and the silk slid back off him. She gently pushed it back further, and I found I was wiggling my hips forward, so they tilted up making him shove the silk back further as he rose like a snake coming out of the grass. I had to grin, as I had a grassy pattern on the boxers I was wearing.

“I can see why he is conceited,” Anne said as she slipped her hand over the top of his head and stroked him. I groaned, and Junior begged. “He a fine looking lad,” she whispered.

She bent forward and kissed him, as she stroked him again. Junior liked her kisses and happily accepted the next one as well. When she slid her lovely lips over his head, my hips thrust up, and I groaned some more.

Anne’s mouth was cold from the champagne and juniors head was definitely hot from my throbbing blood pumping through him. My hands went for the tits resting between my now well-spread legs.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and sucked on me some more. She started sliding her cool hand up and down my thick shaft. As my hips rocked, she began to pump harder and suck harder. Fuckin hell! She was good.

She just about sucked him to the root, and I could feel her throat massaging juniors head. My hips were rocking in time to her rhythm. I happily rubbed those big nipples.

I was actually getting off on the head job, especially as the shaft was getting a good working over as well. She worked him some more, and I felt the boys tighten up in anticipation. She slipped her mouth off and looked at my throbbing cock, as she continued rubbing him.

“Can I ride him?” Anne asked.

Man, I was way past saying no. I lifted my hips, and she pulled my boxers off. When I spread my legs to let boys get some cooling air, she bent back down and gently sucked on them and licked them several times. The boys appreciated her efforts too.

She stood and slipped the kaftan thing off, and I finally got a good look at her. She had a wide set of hips that flared nicely, good child bearing hips I decided. I looked at her tits. Any kid that got to suck on those udders was in for a treat. She was very pretty. No, I decided, she was actually gorgeous.

I decided any kid of ours wasn’t going to be hit with the ugly stick. I lifted the boys and closed my legs so she could climb on. This of course only made Junior stand higher. I had to lower him for her so she could get him started, as she wiggled on and he happily crawled up inside her.

I slipped my hips even further forward, so Anne got a good seat, and she gripped the top of the lounge and started long slow strokes, as she got used to him being in her. I happily latched onto those great tits.

The big nipples were puffy, and the breasts were firm with her desire. I squished the tits together and flicked my tongue from one nipple to the other having a lovely time, while she was busy clenching on my cock and making these little ‘oh-ah’ sounds as she rode Junior.

I sucked one of those lovely nipples back into my mouth, and I squeezed the other making her clamp real hard on me each time I sucked. Anne upped the pace and was riding me hard making it more difficult for to suck on her tits.

I didn’t think she’d last much longer, as she was slamming down on onto the root of my cock. I could feel her lovely cunnie lips splay out on me and then she gripped hard, as she pulled back up to drop down on me again.

I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her as she came down. She shuddered and let out a big moan, so I kept fucking her as she shuddered again and again for me. Junior loved her treatment of him.

Anne shoved her tit back in my mouth, and I sucked hard as I blew into her. She shuddered and jammed down on me again. I plastered her insides with the next shot and then the next. I held her hips locked on mine as she quaked several more times for me as she came for me.

Happy that I’d gotten her off, I went back to licking her great tits. I sucked and kissed them gently as she came down from her high. For my part, I was feeling pretty good too. The lady had some serious cunnie action, and she’d got me going with little effort.

I couldn’t remember a time even in my youth when I’d fucked three hot chicks in one week. Let alone one, as often as I’d had these three. Junior was one happy boy.

The boys dropped down having done their job and took a well-earned rest. She slumped against me, and I happily stroked her back gently, so she knew I had appreciated her offering. I just hoped she cherished the gift I had given her.

I’d guessed her sole purpose of going to Bali was getting laid by as many guys as she could until she got pregnant. I’d hear it was a common practice if you couldn’t afford other more reliable methods.

Her timing might be a bit off I thought, not knowing how I knew this. If she had procrastinated even one more day, she would have come home disappointed.

“I hoped you wanted a girl,” I murmured.

She sat back and looked at me strangely, “You knew why I was here?” she asked.

I rubbed her tummy. I was suddenly sombre at losing yet another child. But she wasn’t the one I was looking for either, close but not the one. I felt a stronger attraction to her than I had for the other two women.

“Can you call her Rain?” I asked sadly feeling the tears well in my eyes, as I rubbed her tummy. I wanted my little girl to know I’d love her always, even if I never got to meet her. I now had a son and two daughters I would never see or know how they grew up. My heart lurched in pain at this loss.

She put her hand over mine, “How do you know?”

I smiled softly and kissed her. “I just do. Be good to her, she is a very special little girl.”

She nodded at me and hugged me. “I hope she had your eyes,” she said. She sat back, and her hands framed my face, “You have lovely eyes. She will be called Rain as her father wishes, and I’ll tell her what a wonderful man her daddy is, for giving me this precious gift.”

She kissed me again deeply and then got off me. I watched as she slipped the kaftan back on and she walked out of the door and out of my life. On one level, I wished I didn’t know, but on another, I was glad that I did, even if it hurt like hell.

I crawled onto the hard bed and cried myself to sleep.


I was still feeling a bit depressed in the morning.

I got onto the plane for my awesome six weeks hiking holiday. I’d been planning this vacation for months. But the ramifications of the last week of my life were affecting me.

I was going to have three kids who would never know me. Kids I would never know. I felt a like a heel. I’d deliberately gotten their mothers pregnant and then walked away. Well, I had to admit, in Sue’s case I’d not realised she had fallen pregnant straight away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.