Learning Assistance
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2016 by radio_guy

The boat was very smooth and we loved gently. Sleep overtook us as we lay in each other’s arms. We woke at our usual early time feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy more of our trip. We went to the bar in the suite after pulling on tee shirts and shorts and started coffee. Trevor had cautioned me to use an amount that was less than usual for us. He had told me that it was Jamaican coffee and was wonderfully smooth though strong. I followed his instructions. As soon as enough was ready, I poured our cups and went out to our balcony to sit and watch water go by. This would be a day at sea.

We cuddled on the love seat sipping our coffee and enjoying our quiet time together. Rudolph said, “You seem to be enjoying yourselves this morning.”

I said, “Good morning, Rudolph. Yes, we are. We’ve been looking forward to this trip for ourselves and for Karen’s parents.”

He said, “I can see that from both your emotions. You have been busy lately and this time should let you enjoy each other more. We noticed that you expressed a little unease about being served yesterday.”

Karen smiled. “Yes, we aren’t used to being served. I don’t ever want to be completely at ease with that. They are all great people but we have to live our lives without servants when we return. I don’t want to learn any bad habits.”

Half an hour or so later, Karen’s parents joined us sitting quietly. They were dressed similarly. Her mother said, “Good morning.”

Karen said, “Yes, it is. This is delightful.”

Rudolph’s voice said, “Good morning, Helen, Don. You both seem rested.”

Mister Mason said, “We are. The bed was comfortable and my sleeping partner cuddly. This coffee is great.” Karen and her mother blushed a tiny bit at that.

We enjoyed our morning time sitting together and watching the ocean pass by. Missus Mason eventually said, “Does anyone have any plans for today?”

Karen smiled. “I thought we would sit out and tan a bit this morning. After that, I thought we might tour the boat depending upon what Annette might suggest. It’s almost eight. Let’s clean up a bit and head for breakfast.” All of us nodded and we left for our bedrooms. Showered and dressed for the public, we met in the lounging area of the suite. There was a quiet knock and I responded by opening the door. It was Trevor with two others.

He said, “Good morning. Are you headed for breakfast?” I nodded. “Fine. I’ll escort you and Benjamin and Isabella will clean up your rooms.” He grinned at our looks. “I need to remind you ‘not’ to pick up while you’re our guests.” He smiled. “Benjamin, Isabella, you will find these are the two nicest couples we have ever had stay here. Both are celebrating anniversaries.”

They both smiled. Trevor said, “Come on. Let them work.”

Karen said, “Benjamin, Isabella, thank you for your efforts. Lead on, Trevor.”

He led us into the same fancy dining room where we ate supper. We had the same table for four. Trevor served all of us but Missus Mason coffee. He served her hot tea. He then bowed slightly and left us to our server and the menus.

We all chose omelets and hash browns. Karen grinned, “I think hash browns are safer. I’m not sure if grits are a good idea.”

Our server took our orders. The dining area was only half full. I decided that it was like college. Some people would rather sleep than eat. Here, others would also rather get out and catch rays or eat at the pool. I noticed that a continental breakfast was served there. We ate a fine meal and left feeling well fed and at peace with the world.

All four of us had decided to tour the boat this morning while watching waves. We went to the top deck and started on the starboard side working our way back and around. There were tanning lounges on this level and a rock climbing wall. Karen looked at me. “We’ll try it later, Dear.” We continued to explore. The view out the front was awesome.

We traveled through the various decks of public areas. It was fascinating. There were plenty of bars and cafes as well as a live theater and a movie theater. We didn’t stop to look over any one thing for a long period. On the general tanning decks, we saw people out getting sun already. Even of those early tanning folk, thong suits were a definite minority.

We finally returned to our suite having walked most of the ship and enjoyed the exercise. Karen said, “I want to tan in my new suit. I’m going to change and then sit on the balcony.”

I had noticed that our balcony was private even to those suites to our sides. Considering Karen’s suit or lack thereof, I guessed that might be a good idea. As we sat down in loungers, she said, “I will wear one that covers more when we swim. I brought our red ones, too! I had noticed a number of other thong suits this morning so I will have some company.” I was wearing a thong speedo to match her suit. She enjoyed having my suits match hers and I didn’t care. I was used to wearing suits that showed off my body now so it wasn’t too bad. However, her new suit covered so little that I had a constant erection.

She looked over at me and grinned. “Watch this.” She held her lemonade glass to one bit of cloth over a breast. The condensation wet her suit and her nipple showed through! She grinned some more. “That’s why I won’t wear this suit to swim!” I was now erect! Fortunately, her parents had decided to lie down. I was getting up to get us some more lemonade when there was a knock.

I answered the door and it was Trevor and Sheila. They came in and Sheila took the glasses from my hands. “Good morning, again. Straight lemonade?” I nodded and they both grinned. Sheila went out to the balcony with Karen’s glass. “Good morning, Missus Gillis. Now, that’s almost a suit. I noticed that your husband appreciated it.”

Karen said, “I like to look at him, too. Please, call me Karen. We aren’t used to this. I keep looking around for Brad’s mother.”

Sheila smiled. “I’ll try but it is a habit for my work.” She smiled wider. “That is one of the newer ones from Wicked Weasel, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it actually shows a bit more than I had planned.”

“You have an excellent figure but the suit is a bit of nothing. Wearing it on some of the islands will be okay but keep Brad around. No matter what you wear, you will attract attention. That suit is very skimpy, for any place.”

Karen said, “I have a more normal thong and even a regular bikini. Which do you suggest?”

“Either one of those would be fine. I see thongs a lot on board and on the beaches. Mexico’s beaches are okay but Ruatan would need you to have Brad to prevent harassment.”

Karen looked at her worriedly. Sheila continued, “Men there are okay with escorted women or women who are known as local. With Brad, you would be fine. I am known and don’t get much attention because the local beach guys watch over me. Trevor has even accompanied unescorted younger ladies there.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.