Learning Assistance - Cover

Learning Assistance

Copyright© 2016 by radio_guy

Chapter 2

My parents, Suzie-Q, and, of course, Matt, stayed the week as did Mister and Missus Mason. Melissa and Paul did, too. However, their parents and siblings did have to return to their homes. It was a warm, comfortable time. At the end of the week, Karen and I decided to return to "civilization" and check on our apartment and our class schedule. We planned to return in a couple of days.

We left Saturday afternoon so we could attend church. We thought that Monday would be good for checking on our upcoming classes. I thought we could return Tuesday while Karen was thinking Wednesday. Either way would find us back at the lake for the Fourth when our families would join us.

Melissa and Paul were planning to stay here at the apartment or at the house of one parent or the other. Paul was impressed that we had use of our little cabin for the summer and understood that we planned to spend a lot of time there. They agreed that they would join us some. With them, we lined up the money for the rent and utilities.

On Sunday, the four of us went to church and were welcomed by Pastor Jim. It was a delightful time in Sunday school and the four of us were recognized in church as newly married couples. Pastor Jim had a fine message. We had lunch at the apartment and enjoyed the four of us being together. On Monday, we began the process of getting our schedules and Karen's name change handled. It took a while but we did manage to accomplish everything. We cooked supper at home and celebrated our time in the apartment enjoyably again later that night.

Tuesday, we returned to the lake and our little cabin. Others were using the facilities and we decided that they didn't need to see "red" or skin. I thought I knew a few of the people here but had only met one wife who worked with Dad. Both sets of our parents with Suzie-Q and Matt would join us at the end of the week.

We greeted everyone pleasantly but kept to ourselves. We had food and were still very involved with each other. I did notice some of the men and boys looking at Karen but she was with me and both of us were sporting wedding rings that matched. It was a loud crowd that became louder and more raucous Thursday when some new people were added to the mix.

We were sunning in front of our cabin wearing moderately skimpy suits on Friday afternoon. A lakeside beach extended along all the cabins. Two older teen boys walked by, ogling Karen's body. They walked down to the end of the beach area and then slowly started back. They were staring at us. Most of their attention was on Karen but they had some for me since it was obvious that we were together.

Karen said, "Brad, let's swim a while."

I responded, "Sure, Love." I stood and reached down to give her a hand up. She came up easily and into my arms. We kissed lightly and then, with our arms around each other's waist, walked to and into the water.

They watched us walk out there until we were almost waist deep. Karen crouched down and pulled me down to sit next to her. She said, "We'll just stay like this for a while and cool off. They won't be able to see me either."

I nodded. We sat together in the water and I mentally asked, "Rudolph, can we talk and Karen and I both hear what each of us says as well as your questions and answers?"

I heard Rudolph's voice answer, "Yes."

He then said, "You both seem to be bothered by the two who were and still are looking at you."

I thought, "That's true. Their stares were at and maybe over the edge of impolite. If they had said anything, there might have been a confrontation."

Karen's thought had the sound of her voice. "I was becoming worried. Many people stare at us but these stares were not friendly but hungry, very sexual."

Rudolph said, "We see. However, you didn't talk to them."

I thought, "No. I am concerned that any talking might have spurred a confrontation. There was a particular hunger in their looks. I want to see where they go. I wonder who they are staying with. The company owns this property and someone who works for Dad's company must have invited them. I would like to know who."

After a few minutes, they sat down on the shore still watching us though there was nothing to see. I said, "Karen, it was a good idea but doesn't look like it will work. Let's get out, gather our stuff and go to our cabin." She nodded and I stood. I gave her a hand up and we walked toward our towels.

We came by the two and one said, "You hold him while I do her."

They stood, blocking our way. I said, "Guys, it won't work. I think it's time you left the property."

One of them said, "Hell, no. Manny Sears is my father and he controls things here. He said that we can do anything we want here. He'll protect us. He has before."

I found that interesting for two reasons. One was that people had not been using the property as much as in the past. The other was that Manny Sears worked for Dad. Unlike Dad, he was not the owner. I said, "That's interesting. First, Karen is my wife. It would take both of you to even hope to handle her. It would also take both of you to hope to handle me. That means you won't get what you think you want even with force."

He said, "We're going to talk to my father and he will help us."

I said, "We're going to collect our things and leave."

We walked by them though both of us were prepared for a move. They let us walk to our blanket and towels. We toweled dry quickly. We grabbed everything and went into our cabin, closing and locking the door.

Karen said, "Now, what?"

"We put on clothes and go look for Manny. He works for my dad. No matter what he says, Dad will not be pleased when he gets here." We dressed and hung our suits to dry. With clothes on, we left the cabin. I locked the door behind me. I hadn't met Manny but knew what he looked like from Dad's description and one view from a distance.

We headed up the beach seeing the two teens walking almost half way up the length of the beach. We walked hand in hand as I looked for Manny. Karen was on the water side though only a few kids were in the water currently. I saw the two turn away from the beach and marked the spot in my mind. When we reached it, we were at one of the larger cabins and saw them talking to a man who fit the description of Manny. At least that was my opinion. One of them saw us and the teens turned to face us beside the older man.

I said, "Hello, Mister Sears."

He said, "Who are you and what are you doing on my property?"

I kept calm. "I'm Brad. It is my understanding that this property is owned by BG Enterprises."

He said, "I own BG so that makes this my property."

I was a little irritated now. "That's interesting. I thought Bertram Gillis owned BG. After all, it's named for him." I intentionally used Dad's full first name.

Manny didn't look happy at that revelation. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Karen had a funny look on her face. I continued, "Were you aware that the end cabin was not available for use this summer?" He nodded. Now, his face looked worried. I started talking again. "We have been staying in that cabin." He looked very worried. "Do you know what my last name might be?" He shook his head. At that instant, my phone rang. I handed it to Karen wanting my hands free and my mind on the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.