Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 33: Our Military Affair (based on GI Sweethearts No. 33 Cover, Quality Comics, August 1953

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Our Military Affair (based on GI Sweethearts No. 33 Cover, Quality Comics, August 1953 - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

My name is Grace Hopkins and I have to confess something: I can’t resist to a man in uniform, especially if it’s a military one. When I am near of someone from the military corps, there is something that twists my mind to think about being with him and doing all sorts of things ... and usually, I kind of end up doing it...

My friend Marja is not only a witness of that but also my faithful partner on finding a proper fit. We grew up with your parents running a company that supplied tools and food for all the branches, so we were used to visit the facilities and see all those men in uniform. We just saw that your future had to be linked to that people and we had to find someone from the military to hook up.

And that is what we are doing so far. Me and Marja are kind of a team, finding and grabbing the finest catches we can find around the military branches and seduce and take them to the bed. It’s been fun so far like that, those men, despite all the neat looks and being so serious and disciplined, are so sexy and hot that it’s impossible not thinking that, underneath those clothes, it lives someone who craves for fresh pussy.

Our ‘combination’ has been successful so far, but only as ‘separate entities’. Mind you that we never tried a threesome with anyone there, not because we didn’t liked it, but because we never found someone that could worth of being the first ‘victim’ of our teamwork. Not until Johnny Tagliani...

Johnny was member of the Army corps and, since the first time we met him, we always saw him as the ‘shy’ folk. He liked to talk and meddle with his buddies, but it seems he had an awkward stance toward women. We never saw him with a girlfriend or something and that led to some not so pleasant talk about this sexuality. A handsome man, that seemed alone and mysterious, the kind of guy we should go for!

So Marja and I picked Johnny as being our first recipient of the ‘menage-a-trois investment’, but at first, we couldn’t find a way to make him for comfortable to release the tension. It looked like he felt bothered there and being in Army wasn’t the best thing he found in life. Nevertheless, we are two strong women and we knew we could be capable to find an opening and do your job on him.

It was hard, but one day, when he was off duty, we finally picked him to go to a bar with his uniform mates. Then, when it seemed it was the right time, we took him home and set the mood for the threeway that we were about to lay out. “Johnny, we know you for a while, but there is something that always picked me up”

“What is, Grace?”

“Is that Marja and me never saw you with a girl. See, everyone brings his girls on off-duty days but you always seem alone, without anyone, left out in the cold...”

“Well, is that ... well, is difficult to say, but I recently broke up with my girlfriend”

A guy with a broken heart? A score for us?

“Oh, poor little ... you must be very upset because of that”

“At first I was, but now I kind of accepted it. My parents were right, that thing of ‘distance relationships’ wouldn’t never work...”

“And, pardon me to ask that, but what happened for you and her to break up?”

“Let’s say that she found my absence a good way to try other things, if you know what I mean”

A guy with a broken heart and cheated by his girlfriend? Now we seemed close to make that score.

“It must have been terrible to know that your girl cheated you, Johnny ... we feel sorry for your loss”

“Please, girls, don’t be. It was written in the stars, it could be me or her, and ended up being on her side”

“But you shouldn’t feel sorry for yourself all this time. Maybe it’s time for you to pick someone new, meet other people, check for new opportunities”

“Marja, it’s very difficult to me. Every time I see a girl that interests me, it’s Sandra that I remember. I can’t get her out of my mind. She was the first and only girlfriend so far. You know what they say about the first love...”

“Johnny, you need to forget her. She had done a bad thing with you and left you in this state. You must forget her and move on!”

“I tried, but I don’t know how...”

Finally! The opening we found! Now, Johnny was ours!

“Oh, poor little ... you might not know, but we know how to bring your mood up again!”

“How?”

We didn’t said a word and our hands simultaneously went close to Johnny’s crotch, going to reach his penis. But, as we got there, he suddenly cringed himself away from us.

“Johnny, what is going on? Don’t you like what are we doing?”

“Is ... well ... I don’t know if it’s right for us to do that, girls”

“There is no problem. You are single and so as us. And we have the right recipe for your broken heart problem...”

We tried again, but we saw in his face he was uneasy with our approach. Of course there was something that blocked him to surrender to our wishes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.