Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 29: Hunkaroo (based on Girl Confessions No. 20 cover, Marvel)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29: Hunkaroo (based on Girl Confessions No. 20 cover, Marvel) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I had this friend of mine, Dennis. And he had this amazing girl with him, Veronica. She was a nice young blonde he met in the church, and right away they seemed perfect for each other. But what they didn't knew is that Veronica would have another man, which of course it's me.

It started a year ago, when Dennis was away in a business trip and I went to a party where she was. After some drinks and talking, for a reason only God knew, we just kissed each other and had sex. We tried to avoid each other the next days, but the hot we felt for each other couldn't be tamed and so, we started that affair.

However, there was this little hurdle: she still loves Dennis. And what it can happen when you are in love with two people at the same time? For Veronica, it meant that she would keep her relationship with Dennis and seeing me behind his back. Of course it wasn't what I was expecting to deal with.

"Why you fool yourself, Veronica? Why keeping seeing Dennis and me at the same time? You should pick one!"

"Randy, I just don't know. I love you very much, but my heart also beats for Dennis. I cannot let him go like that!"

"It's still insanity, Veronica..."

"Just leave me alone. I can handle this, I promise you!"

The worse part of all this wasn't having to expect her to decide between choosing me or turning her back at me. What I couldn't deal was keeping my friendship with Dennis, specially when he showed me hints that he knew something was wrong.

"Randy, I think my girlfriend is cheating on me"

"Veronica? How, How Veronica would cheat you, Dennis? She loves you...

"I don't know, but it's been a few months that she is acting weird. One day, she seems to love me and care about me. The next, she stands away from me. It's strange"

"And how that can make you think that she is cheating you?"

"I don't know, but it's something that I want to know"

If it was difficult for him to have the feeling Veronica was seeing other, what could happen if he discovers that that 'other' was his good friend Randy? I didn't knew what to do, and Veronica seemed as clueless as me about that.

But the fate would play with us three in a very mean way. And also a very nasty one.

I came by Veronica's place and she was alone that day. And of course I tried to put some sense inside her mind.

"Dennis is getting more suspicious about you. We're going to be caught!"

"I know, but I can't say anything! I can't do anything!"

"It would be easier if you came clean to him earlier and said that you like somebody else"

"But I can't! I love him, Dennis is the man of my life and I can't stand losing him"

"Yet you see other guy behind his back. And one of his friends"

"Randy, stop acting like that! You know so well that I don't feel good with the idea of being without Dennis"

"But if you keep going that way, you will not only lose him but also me"

"Randy, please, don't act like this!"

"Why? Should I stand like that and wait for you to clear your mind and make a decision? Why should I do it?"

"Just give me some time, please? I like the way things are between us, but..."

"But Dennis can eventually find about us one day!"

"Give me some time, Randy, so I can sort out what do to"

"It's been time that you should sort of what to do, Veronica!"

I will not extend myself on the argument deal, but after a while, our desire to be together won and we kissed again and we were making out on the couch, almost a step to go to the next level.

But, then...

"Veronica? Randy?"

"My God, Dennis!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Dennis, fella, this is not what it looks!"

"Sure it does! It seems I wasn't going crazy ... my girlfriends is really cheating me with my friend"

"Dennis, honey ... please, I am so sorry ... I love you, it's, it's..."

"Please, Veronica, don't even bother to give me lame excuses. I kmow you've been making me the fool for all these months. You said you loved me but you didn't hesitated to get into the arms of another man"

"Dennis, she only did that because it was just something that happened. She still loves you, I swear!"

"And why she is with you, Randy?"

"Because I love you both! That's why!"

"How come you love me but you stay with Randy, huh?"

"I don't know, it's just ... I can't stop loving you Dennis, but what Randy and I feel is totally different. It's like physical attraction you know. I do like him but I like you too Dennis, that is the truth"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.