Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 23: Someone to Love (based on Girl’s Love Stories No. 159, DC, May 1971)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Someone to Love (based on Girl’s Love Stories No. 159, DC, May 1971) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Beth and I are friends since junior high. Friends like almost sisters. We do almost everything together, like the same kind of music, watch the same tv shows, like the same movies, have the same tastes about stuff. But unfortunately, we shared also a similar but shameful thing: our bad luck with the opposite gender.

I don’t know what and why happened, but we never had luck with men. We always tried to find the perfect man to date, but or we got cheated or the prince was more of a ‘frog’. We never found out why, but everytime we talked about our love lives, it was more of an upset time than a fun time.

“Alia, I guess we never will find the right guy”

“Take it easy, Beth ... one day he will come. I know he will...”

For more that we consolate each other, none of our dreams came true. It sucked how it seemed the men ditch us by any reason or any of them weren’t the ones that we were looking for. It was frustrating to feel in love with someone and then it came out to nought.

It was a shame, I must say...

But until we realized something that changed our lives forever.

There was one day that we both were at Beth’s bedroom, crying because of our last love failures, something that we always did and fortunately brought us even more closer every time was done.

“Alia ... Brett is such a scum! How I hate him to ditch me the way he did!”

“Believe me ... James isn’t any better ... I hate the way he didn’t answer my calls and he avoids me. Why he doesn’t tell me that he has nothing to do with me?”

“Yeah ... well, and now we are back here asking ourselves why we suck with men...”

“I am just tired for failing. Every day is exactly the same...”

“I guess we put too many hopes on us. We shouldn’t trust that much on boys.”

“I think it’s not that, Beth. Sometimes people haven’t much of the luck in that subject”

“Not having the luck? Come on, Ali! We are doomed to be alone forever!”

Our ‘complaints’ seemed not to end, until something I said maybe sparkled the whole situation.

“If all men could be so trusty as you, Bethie, I would be so happy...”

“What do you mean?”

“You are my best friend from long time! I feel I know you more than anyone else, bar my family. You are the only one I can trust...”

“I say the same, Alia...”

“But I am tired to be dumped! I want to find someone that I can love, I can trust ... someone like you...”

“Alia? W-What do you m-mean?”

“I don’t know ... really ... but you are the only one who listens and understands me, Beth”

“I am glad to be like that, Alia ... but why are you acting like that?”

“I don’t know ... I just thought how it would be if the two of us...”

“The two of us ... together?”

“Yes! Us, together! Why waste time with men if we have each other, Beth!”

“I don’t know ... Alia...”

I guess I was so desperate that I could do anything. I never thought myself as a lesbian and never had something like that for another girl, but who cares if you are alone and you need somebody right there, right at the moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.