Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 21: Gloves Make it Sexy (based on First Kiss No. 36 cover, Charlton, February 1964)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Gloves Make it Sexy (based on First Kiss No. 36 cover, Charlton, February 1964) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I must say that I am a man who have certain fetishes. But one of those is the one that attracts me the most when I see a woman. Wanna know which fetish is? Well, I am a glove fanatic, sexually speaking.

I can’t resist when I see a woman wearing gloves, I find it really sex when a girl has a that piece of clothing worn covering her hands. Not that I am those kind of freaks, misantrophes or germaphobes. I do like gloveless contact, but when it counts to spice it up the things, nothing better than a sexy gloved woman.

Anne is one of the those girls. I had been seen her for a year and our sex is great. But there was a thing that lacked on the act. I didn’t knew what it is, but I never mentioned it to her because I didn’t wanted to upset her about it, and anyway, better enjoy to never have it. In fact, I didn’t knew what it was yet until I noticed her using a pair of gloves one time we went to a party.

It was love at first sight. I got a boner when I saw Anne with those gloves and since then I only could think on her caressing my body and my cock with her wearing those; I can’t count the many times I came jacking off having the idea of my girl using that piece of garment to give me pleasure. Pretty much was that way that I became a glove fanatic.

But how to make Anne understand me and don’t think that I am sick freak? Fortunately, it was easy than I thought. One day, we were just laid on bed, cuddling, when I brought up the subject.

“Do you have any kind of fetish, Anne?”

“Why you ask me that, Chris?”

“Well, I am curious to know. I cannot know what my girlfriend likes on bed?”

“It’s just I don’t have a fetish or something. I am pretty much ‘vanilla’ when comes out to sex ... and you, Chris honey?”

“Hmm ... I do have a fetish ... it’s about gloves”

“Gloves?”

“Yes, gloves. I do love women wearing gloves. I find them sexy and I can’t stop thinking on hot girls only wearing gloves to give me pleasure”

“Wow, I never heard of such fetish...”

“Well, it started when I saw you with those blue gloves you went to Jimmy’s birthday. I saw you and you were definitely uber-sexy when wearing them, I swear”

“What? You find me sexy wearing gloves?”

“Yes, I do, Anne. And would be great if you wore them for me when we have sex. I want to you see your covered hands touch my body”

“Really? That’s kinda weird, Chris...”

“But I really want it. I will not force you to do it, but it would be nice if we could test a little this kink of mine”

Anne thought a little and soon nodded, accepting my proposal. I got quickly excited to see how the outcome would. I got myself naked and waiting for Anne to come. When she appeared, naked but with those gloves, my levels of arousal got incredibly big.

“My God ... you look ... fantastic, Anne!”

“Do you think? I did it only for your, Chris sweetie!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.