Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 12: Not Without Me (based on Diary Secrets No. 10 cover, St. John, February 1952)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Not Without Me (based on Diary Secrets No. 10 cover, St. John, February 1952) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Gail isn’t the kind of woman I would tell she was my ‘friend’. We knew each other from college, and since then our paths crossed in many ways, but mostly where I didn’t wanted to: boys.

Anytime I showed interest on a boy, she went on him and tried to steal from me. It was my biggest burden, to try to avoid them to meet her and risk to lose them to her ‘seduction power’. Sometimes I won, but most of times, I lost. But when that grew up in a way that I felt I couldn’t meet someone fearing of losing him to Gail, I took a hard decision.

And what decision was? Well, let me tell what happened at a particular night.

I went to a party to commemorate the engagement of Lori and Bernd, two friends of mine that happened to be also Gail’s friends. And I brought Simon, a flame that I was trying to ‘burn’, with me. And, of course, my worst fear was there. But, that time, I wasn’t keen to losing him to that boy-digger.

“Hey, Susan, how are you? Who is this handsome man with you?”

“Eh, Hi Gail ... well, this is Simon. Simon, this is Gail, an acquaintance of mine”

“He is very handsome. You made a nice catch, girl!”

“Thanks anyway, but I do not call that a catch, Simon and me just know each other a few months ... and, anyway, where is your pair?”

“I came alone ... My pair blew off the date in the 11th hour...”

It sounded like a weak excuse to me, but I wouldn’t dispute that with her at that moment ... The party was good, but at a given moment, I found myself alone and I couldn’t find Simon. He seemed to disappear, and so as Gail. I thought to myself to not even think about the possibility ... but...

“Simon? Well, I saw Gail talking with him and going to one of the living rooms”

Shit! That bitch want to steal another boy from me. But now, she wouldn’t do it. I’ll find them and take Simon out of her claws...

I found them on a room, apparently talking and alone. I stood myself at the door trying to know what they were talking...

“So, do you and Susan are getting close, Simon?”

“We are kindling our relationship ... but she is a great woman and I like her a lot” “So, you and her never went, you know ... that far?”

“We are just meeting each other right now. You know, hanging out and stuff...”

“Poor little you ... I bet you feel bad that you and Susan didn’t had anything yet”

What that girl meant? Why she brought that subject? I would know about that very soon...

“If you let me, I can show you how much I can ‘cure’ your ‘problem’...”

And what it happened? The bitch just put her hand at Simon’s crotch and started to caress him. That enraged me at most but I also got strangely aroused with that. I could not believe Gail dared that much, but there was more to worry ... she unzipped his pants and started to stroke his thing ... there in the room! To anyone to appear and get them

I felt that I had to do something when I saw his face of pleasure while she wanked him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.