Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 10: Girl Finds Bisexuality (based on Falling in Love No .5 cover, DC, May-June 1956)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Girl Finds Bisexuality (based on Falling in Love No .5 cover, DC, May-June 1956) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

Since I was a teen I knew it was something different about me. Something that made me not like the other girls I knew. Something that made me very unique, at least in my environment. That something was my bisexuality.

I never told anyone about that subject, being that anyone my family, my friends or any men I ever had a relationship. Donald, my husband, became the first and only person so far that discovered about my arousal for both genders. And he gave me full support on that matter, to my surprise.

With time, I also realized that Donald had a fantasy about having sex with two women and watching one of them have sex with me. And also it grew the feeling to have a bisexual experience of my own. So we put an ad, hoping to get in touch with someone with the same desire as us. And through that, we made contact with Lena.

After we traded messages and stuff, we were about to have our first meeting, but butterflies were into our stomaches, and worse when she sent us a message on how we should meet her.

“Go at the rocks near the beach. I’ll expect you there”

And if it was a scam? And if she is not what we thought? Well, since we came that far, me and Donald had to take it to the end. At that day, we went to the seaside rocks, and after a few minutes, there was Lena...

All radiant on that green dress and blazer. All stunning. I must say it was like looking to an angel...

“You must be Sylvia and Donald. Nice to meet you, I am Lena”

“Glad to meet you, Lena ... but why did you wanted to meet us here?”

“It’s the perfect place: discrete, remote and people will not look you bad if they hear you talk ... And, if you two allow me, you were better than I expected!”

“Oh, thanks! So do you...”

After this awkward meeting, she took us to a restaurant, and she told us about her life. Lena was coming from a divorce and her husband was the perfect cheater, having affairs with all her friends and people on his office. Single again, she decided to try stuff she didn’t had the opportunity to do, like a threeway ... and of course, it’s where we find ourselves in.

“Since the first messages we traded, I knew that you were the people I would confide to have a threesome”

“Really? Well, we are doing it mostly because Donald has the same fantasy and also I have this need to prove another woman sexually. I hope this don’t bothers you or something”

“Not at all, Sylvia. Not at all. I tell you I find this thing of experiencing lesbian sex highly arousing”

What she said put more confidence on me that it was the perfect situation for us to have the ménage-a-trois. And, two weeks later, after lot of chatting to ‘know-us-better’, she called us.

“Come at my home tonight. I’ll be waiting there”

We went to her place, a very neat suburban neighbourhood. Donald and I did what she told us, parking her car on her garage, walk to her door and find her opened. We walked in and sit on the couch. After two minutes, there was Lena.

“I am glad you found out my home ... and even more glad that you two are here!”

We ate Chinese food and had a very friendly chat, with champagne and stuff. Around midnight, I was between my husband and a rather unknown woman on the couch, and I felt that there wasn’t no way for me to step back.

“Donald, you have a very beautiful wife. You are lucky to marry someone like Sylvia”

“Gee, thanks ... I am very lucky to marry someone like Sylvia. Me and her were born for each other”

“I can see ... and I am very interested on seeing how much Sylvia is a good lay”

Soon, I had the hands of my husband and Lena going on my leg, patting and caressing it. I confess it aroused me a lot that scene, but I was there for more. I was there for the real thing.

“If you two are so interested on me, why not go upstairs ... well, if Lena agrees, it’s her place, anyway”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.