Romance & Erotic Comic Stories - Cover

Romance & Erotic Comic Stories

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 3: Teacher's Education (based on Falling in Love No. 9 cover, DC Comics, Jan-Feb 1957)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Teacher's Education (based on Falling in Love No. 9 cover, DC Comics, Jan-Feb 1957) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

I am a student at Wayne School of Business where I take Administration and Foreign Commerce classes along with my boyfriend Allan. We are good students there but there was one time that we both had trouble with Miss Fiona McMillan, one of the professors of the place.

Allan and me had a bad grade on her classes and therefore we could be in danger to miss part of the summer with extra classes. And just when we had planned a few days of vacation at Barbados. We went to Miss McMillan to plead for her to find a way to us not lose that vacation, but she was adamant on that matter.

“Please, Miss McMillan. You know how much we pay attention to your classes. You know this ‘D’ was an accident. Please, let us be on the junior year, please?”

“Natalie, you know I can’t. The rules of the school are clear on that. I cannot make your grades better by ‘pen action’. And you know that you and Allan had that grade by your own ‘merit’, Miss Clawdeen”

“But, Miss McMillan. You can’t do that to us. Natalie and I had planned this trip for so long. We can’t cancel it. Understand us, we can do this extra classes with extra paper, an report or even another test. You must understand how much is hard to us to keep track of school, family and work at same time”

“Mr. Reid, I am sorry. You know you must had taken an extra effort on that test. I cannot do anything else than hold you two this summer for extra classes. I know you don’t like, neither me do, but you were the only two had didn’t made the grade.

“But, Miss...”

“I said I can’t, Miss Clawdeen. Personally, I would want to free you to your vacation, since you are two of my best students and being the only to not make the cut it wouldn’t hurt. But as Wayne School’s rules say, I must follow them and unfortunately, I think your trip has to be postponed”

She was known to be a good teacher, but also cold in terms of treating with that kind of deal. Miss McMillan never ‘changed’ the grade of a student, not even if he was at the deathbed. But the trip was so important that moment for me and Allan that I couldn’t give up easily. And it was when an idea came to my mind.

Soon I remembered of a movie that me and Allan saw long time ago. You know, one of those ‘late night’ movies where two student girls tried to convince her teacher to not hold them for the summer. And they said they could do ‘anything’ for that. And ‘anything’, well, you know what I am talking about. But that almost ‘hard a stone’ blonde would fall for it?

Allan, however, wasn’t at start much sure of using that, when we talked outside the classroom

“Are you insane? This plan will never work!” “Allan, honey, please. It’s the only thing I can think to convince Miss McMillan to free us for the summer”

“Do you know who Miss McMillan is? She is the most ‘cold’ and ‘uptight’ woman of entire school! This plan will never work. It’s a total waste of time.”

“Trust me, Allan. It will work. I know what I am doing. Let me be in charge and then you will thank me later for not having this idea earlier”

We both returned to Miss McMillan’s classroom, and again we approached the desk.

“Again, Miss Clawdeen and Mr. Reid?”

“Yeah, Miss McMillan, again. Look, just making sure, there is no way that you cannot overturn this grade you gave at the test?”

“I just gave my veredict, Miss Clawdeen. I advise you two that is better now to be reading some books and marking some notes”

I took a deep breath and went forward with my plan.

“There is nothing that we can do about it?’

“What do you mean, Natalie?”

“Well, I think that, if we talk, we can find a common point and we can solve all our problems”

“And who told you I have problems, Miss Clawdeen?’

“Well, how come I never saw you with a boyfriend ... you, a very beautiful woman, single? What a shame...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.