Romance & Erotic Comic Stories
Chapter 1: Adding to the Engagement (based on Romantic Hearts No. 4 (Story Comics, Jan of a year in 50s)

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Adding to the Engagement (based on Romantic Hearts No. 4 (Story Comics, Jan of a year in 50s) - A long standing series featuring stories based in romance covers from 40-70s. To satisfy all the audiences

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Western   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Revenge   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Doctor/Nurse   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Military   War   Royalty  

When I found out my fiancé was cheating me with the nurse of the hospital he was, I went in shock. How could him betray me that way? How could he? And how could that nurse give in with my man?

I had so many doubts that when I came back home, I was pretty much enfuriated. But also, I don’t know why, that scene aroused me pretty much. I don’t know if it was the repulse or something else, but I couldn’t stop thinking if Peter had gone that far with Annie the nurse? And what if? Truth be told, I did touched myself thinking about that possibility? Am I a cuckold? Or Am I... ?

Anyway, ideas raced inside my mind. Many ideas. The nastiest ideas possible in the world. If they done it, I wouldn’t leave without having my piece of the cake, so I planned something that would happen the next day, the day before he was to leave hospital.

I went there as always and found Annie and Peter together, as usual, kissing each other and saying cute words to each other. I waited till it was enough for me to stand. And you bet the faces both did when I walked in the room.

“I must say you got a very well recovery, Peter”

“Helen?”, he shouted, almost as he was caught killing someone.

“Please, Peter, don’t explain anything. I saw everything you did with the nurse yesterday...”

“I-I can explain, Helen ... Isn’t nothing that it seems and...”

“What it seems is that my fiancé was kissing the nurse like he was about to marry her. And you are supposed to marry me!”

“Sorry, Helen! I beg your pardon! It was just a thing. Nothing happened! I swear. Me and Annie were carried by the thing and...”

Peter left me very fed up with his bunch of ‘blah blah blah’.

“Spare me from your excuses Peter ... You know that I am not buying it. And well, about you, nurse Annie. Do you often treat your patients with kisses and caresses?’

The nurse was blank, almost if she saw a ghost.

“Please, don’t be afraid of me. I knew that a man alone with a woman can do such crazy stuff. I am very relieved to say that I am not even close to get mad with you two. I was when I discovered, but now I understand everyhing better”

“What that means, Helen?”, he asked.

I just closed the door of the room and did the same with the blinds. I came closer to the bed to look that their almost freaked out eyes. Poor them! Little they know!

“What are you doing, Helen?’

“While I was at home I asked myself to many questions that I only came out with an answer”, this I said with my hand running to where his crotch was, all covered with the blanked. “That, no matter if you two had or hadn’t ‘enhanced’ your little fling, I will not come home without having something to myself”

“What it does mean? And your hand ... why?”, I was laughing inside myself by looking Peter’s face and nurse’s reaction when I did that.

“Miss, I-I’m sorry ... it wasn’t my intention to steal your fiancé. I-It was...”

“It’s okay. I forgive you”, I answered while my hand traveled the surroudings of this ‘playground’ area. “I know how it is. You don’t need to be scared of me. I did not came to do something bad.”

As I said that, I don’t know what I had in my or if I didn’t had it, but I kissed the nurse! Right in front of Peter! My God, you had to see the face he did when my lips went on Annie’s.

And, believe me or not, she seemed to like it! The kiss was awesome, by the way, our tongues and lips going on each other’s. I admit I did that just to break the unbearable climate and to see if the nurse was capable to retreat. My surprise, she wasn’t.

“You kiss good, Annie. I know why you got so much along with Peter’

“Well ... and you kiss good too, Miss. And I never had ... you know...”

“Kissed a woman? Me either, but there is nothing better than first time. And since we are talking about first times...”, I said before removing all my clothes, apart hat and gloves and sit on the armchair, legs wide open. “How about you help me to show my fiancé how it’s kinda a burden to be cheated”

I don’t know if the kiss helped or the whole atmosphere was so kinky, but the nurse quickly removed her clothes, bar hat, without any shyness and went over to lick my pussy.

Her tongue going all over my wet cunt, brushing it and touching my intimate parts was enough to drive me into intense pleasure. Lesbian or Bi Am I? Well, I didn’t cared right now. My plan was high on sucess...

“Ohhh ... lick my pussey, nursey ... ohh ... you lick so well”

“I never got a girl before, but you are so delicious, Miss Helen. You are definitely turning me on for girls!”

While Annie ate me, I could see Peter getting a hard bulge of himself. If it was something I wished so much was to see my fiancé ‘tortured’ on getting hard on a hospital bed while his girl was ‘getting treated’ by someone else.

After me and Annie had our way, I decided to take matters and teach another lesson on Peter.

“Well, look who wants to play here? How about we give him a lesson, Annie? We could see if he is fully healed”

“I shouldn’t, Miss Helen, but since you wish...”

“Helen, what are you thinking to do?”

We removed the blanket and his hospital clothes. Annie went on sucking his cock while I climbed on my fiancé’s face only to make him lick clean, just like Annie did. I must say that: it was beyond kinky!

“Ohhhh ... yeah ... you two...”

Soon it was time of nurse climbing on my man’s dick to get humped by him. I didn’t cared anymore if he was cheating or not. What I cared it was if I was getting pleased or not. Meanwhile, me and Annie exchanged a kissy-kissy section.

“Your mouth is so good, Annie! Would you like to be our personal nurse?”

“I don’t know, Miss Helen. You and Peter are so kinky ... well, if you pay me better than the hospital...”

“Maybe we can pay better than the hospital, right Peter?”

“HHHHMMMM...”

The pleasure went further as we exchanged positions and then it was my turn to eat Annie while Peter fucked my in all fours on bed. I never had such fantasy of doing in a hospital bed, but it was amazing to do my man and his nurse at same time!

We sucked him dry till he blew all his load on our faces. It was devilish! He smothered all our faces with hot sticky cum and of course me and Annie had to clean each other’s.

I kept my engagament with Peter, but Annie became our personal nurse and lover. Cheating? Who Cares? Now I want to get jiggy!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.