Quest for Cumalot, the Other Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An 'alternative' take to the animated movie Quest for Camelot story, with different plot, but the same character. With a lesbian tone and an adventure to save her land from the evil!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Historical   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Analingus   Royalty  

If you don't recall what happened in the last chapter, let me remind you.

We knew about the story of Cumalot and its founder, Peter Goodcock, on how he built a nation that shared with their citizens and foreigners their wealth, their prosperity, their freedom, and better, their sexual feelings. We learned that Cumalot was a place that was based on sex freedom and hapiness on bed, regardless of who went to bed with who.

But, we also knew the fall of that kingdom, a brainchild of the Prudes, led by Mary Ann, a person that had disgust to any kind of pleasurable practice. They invaded Cumalot, destroyed the prosperous order, killed Peter and turned the town into Chastis, a place where nobody could have sex.

The first chapter also told us about Kayley, a teenage girl who was daughter of one of most loyal people of Peter Goodcock, Sir Lionel, another casualty of the battle against the Prudes. She lived in a village (the Cunt Village) with her mother and seemed to share the same lust for life than anyone else in Cumalot, but her drive headed more to the women, specially her own mother, Lady Julianna.

Of course, the village was another target of Prudes interest, since they had the knowdlege that Cunt Village was the whereabouts of Screwlibur, a mythical sex toy that was given to Peter's wife, Mary, and could deliver an amazing power to the person whose detained it. And also, beyond-the-compreension-of-mind orgasms. They took Lady Julianna as a hostage, but Kayley managed to escape them. After hidden in a bush, Kayley returned to a torn apart village, only to find herself alone, but in possession of Screwlibur, and with a mission: save her mother and Cumalot/Chastis from the Prudes.

Story told, let's get back with Kayley and her story...


Kayley was unaware on how many days she was in the woods and how far from home she was, but it didn't meant anything if her task was to save Cumalot, rescue her mother and give an end the Prudes reign of terror.

To keep herself alive, she ate anything that was at hand, like small animals, fruits and even a few leaves she knew that were good to be eaten, and to drink, she gone to the ponds around her village. She didn't sleep much since they knew Nopussey's army was looking everywhere to find and lock her inside a dungeon. But, even commited to her mission, there was an urge that she couldn't hold that much.

"No, I can't. I must save ... Cumalot! I must save my mother!"

Kayley was strong enough to take up a few days without touching herself, but the urge got stronger than ever, and she tried the maximum she could to not do it, but...

Everything happened on a day where, after running and trying to get safe from the Prudes, Kayley was tired and wanted to rest. She found a lake in the middle of the forest, surrounded with trees. The silent environment was perfect for a quick recharging nap.

"This place is so beautiful! So peaceful! It's like a dream come true!"

After sleeping a little, Kayley decided to take a swim, since she hadn't a decent bath in days. The eagerness of getting washed almost ripped her clothes off. The young girl raced to the pond and poured herself with a handful of water.

It was surely refreshing for her the feeling of water all over her body. Was a bliss to Kayley get a moment to herself after being on the run, something that was driven for a reason stronger than her own urges, but the youngster knew that a well-rested body would be better for any battle than someone rusty.

But, while her body was getting wey by the water, a certain place was trying to wet itself. Kayley felt her pussy tingly when her hand reached the intimate parts in order to wash them. The girl tried to hold it, but every time she touched there, the call was getting stronger.

"I ... I can't ... I must keep myself ... Uhhhh..."

She fought with her inner self the best she could, closing her legs to avoid her cunt to answer, but the more the tried, the body was calling for it. Kayley' struggle with herself finished when she started to masturbate herself right there, standing on the fresh water of the lake.

"I can't hold ... my God ... ohhhhhhh ... yes!"

Days of self-containment were over in a few minutes, while the young girl touched with the tip of the fingers the deepest and wettest corners of her genitalia. It was a huge relief feel free again, even if an action of that kind outdoors could lead her to her capture or worse. But Kayley didn't mind and went further on the action, letting the self-pleasure be voiced.

"Ahhh ... yeah ... Oh Lord! Sooo goood!"

She ran off the pond, still touching herself and found a rest in a big tree nearby, where she sat with legs wide open and let the feelings go, pressing all over she could, moaning the louder she could, but always trying to not feel noticed. Kayley forgot the quest for her mother for a while to pursue an orgasm.

Kayley used all the fingers she could from both hands to let the delight flow from her cunt. She was unstoppable on doing that not even a major earthquake would be able to stop her of masturbating. I guess it was what she thought.

"Ooooohhhh ... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The youngster was so focused on self pleasure that she didn't noticed someone was approaching where she was. The masturbation was so intense that Kayley didn't cared about the world around. But something was about to change

"Ohhhh! Yeahhh! God! Yeahhh!"

A voice was about to cut her train of touch.

"Do you know that you can get arrested if they get you doing that?"

Kayley opened her eyes and saw a smile under the sun, with long golden shiny hair, soon jumping terrified by the voice and stopping to finger herself. Soon, when she regained focus, she noticed it was a blonde woman on a long white dress was there, smiling at her like she was from family.

"Did I scared you? I am so sorry..."

"Do you know that is innappropriate to see a girl at her intimate moments?" argued Kayley.

"Sorry, but I heard something while I was in the woods for lumber, so I decided to find what it was and...", answered the woman.

"And nothing! Can't a girl have a moment for herself?"

"I said I am sorry! It wasn'my intention. And well, I must admit, have to say that here is not a good place for do what you were doing", said the blonde female.

"Who are you to give me advice?", again argued an annoyed Kayley.

"Pardon, my name is Quintessia. I live in the surroundings and I wasn't to stop your ... well ... fun. Just was worried that someone might can get you for doing illicit stuff..."

"Quintessia. What an exotic name ... well, I must apologize too for being rude with you. I tend to be mad when someone interrupts my moments, just that", said Kayley, now calm and standing up, trying to find her clothes.

"It's okay. I understand you. I am not that good someone comes unnanounced when I am doing my chores", replied Quintessia. "Well, what's your name?"

"My name is Kayley, delighted to see you..." said the young girl, as without any constraint, dried herself and put on her clothes in front of Quintessia, a woman that she just met right there, and which didn't mind at all that kind of situation.

"I am also delighted to see you, Kayley. But tell me, what a girl like you is doing in the woods. Are you lost or something?"

"Uh, no. No, it's not that. Well, I am trying to go to Cumalot, or whatever the name they gave to it. The Prudes got my mother, and I am going there to save it...", explained the young girl.

"The Prudes?", asked with a tone of surprise Quintessia, before stopping for a while with a thoughtful face. "No, she did it again! How she can keep doing it!"

"Excuse me ... why are you like that?"

"Sorry ... but it's Mary Ann! She is done it again! I can't imagine how she can keep doing it to the people!"

"Wait a minute? Do you know Mary Ann or any of the Prudes?", asked Kayley, still puzzled with the reaction of the blonde haired female.

"Well" Quintessia whispered before telling her reasons for her sudden reaction "Maybe this will shock you, but Mary Ann ... is my sister"

"WHAT! SISTER?! But How?! What?!", shouted a extremely astonished Kayley.

"Well, it's a long story, and I don't think now it shouldn't be the right time nor right place to do it ... but anyway, you are here, lonely in this wood. Why don't you come over my cabin. Is not far away from here", said the woman.

"Oh well, uh ... thanks ... but promise me that you will tell everything about you and that 'Mary Ann's sister stuf'", replied the brunette girl.

"Well, I think I will give you a good explanation. And you tell me how they got your mother", said Quintessia before both girls left for the cabin.


When the women duo reached Quintessia's place, Kayley amazed herself with the cabin. Full of decorations, the home had several cauldrons and books and glasses with liquid and herbal things, all typical stuff from. Didn't took long to the young girl do the math.

"Pardon me to say, but are you a witch or something?"

"Let's say that I have a slight extensive knowdlege on nature and magical forces. Or, alright, I am a witch", answered Quintessia.

"I feel strange. It's the first time I meet one, and even I go inside where one lives. Isn't that weird, but yet strange", commented Kayley.

"Some of us aren't the evil bad-looking beings people tells about it. Some are young, pretty, pretty smart and not capable on doing any kind of evil", said the blonde sorceress.

"I see ... well, do you live by yourself here?"

"My village was totally burned by the Prudes. For my safety, I decided to leave here for a while until everything gets better", explained the girl.

"That reminds me you need to explain all about this you and Mary Ann being sisters", noted Kayley.

"Oh, right ... well, pick up a chair and I am up to talking", said Quintessia before sitting in a kind of old armchair with wooden decoration. Kayley then picked one of her chairs and sat in front of her 'partner' in order to know what was going on.

"What do you want to know from me?"

"Everything. From head to the tails", said briefly the young girl.

"Well" Quintessia started to talk, taking a deep breath and then going to her storytelling. "Mary Ann is my older sister. We lived on a village not far away from here, with my family. It was a 'witches village', if you wanna know, everyone had something with nature powers and also witchcraft..."

"Oh, quite interesting..."

"And Mary Ann was not only the prettiest girl of the family, but of entire village. Everybody looked her with eyes of lust. Her body was wished for men and women, and she laid with many of them. When we went to Cumalot to shopping, she was the center of attention. Everyone looked and admired her and said how she was the most beautiful girl in the world, until the day that..."

"The day?"

"Until the day I grew up, and soon all the attention went from her to me. Soon, I became the prettiest girl at the village and I slept with all women I could handle, everybody cumplimented me and said how I was a Greek goddess, a nymph or something. And my sister was completely left behind. I felt very sorry for her and wanted to make her happy, but it didn't worked, and then ... she disappeared"

"Disappeared, how?"

"I don't know, but last thing I remember about her doing a spell for something, and the next day, we found the place messy and she wasn't there. And, since then, she never came back...", said Quintessia, with her head low and a trace of sadness in her face.

"This is so sad", Kayley sighed, putting a hand on the golden haired girl's shoulder. "I believe you must be suffering a lot because of it ... but, how do you know that this Mary Ann is your Mary Ann?"

"She came to see me in person when she spotted me at Cumalot one day. She told me it was my fault that I ruined her life and decided to eliminate all lewd behavior in the world. I felt her aura, it was her, definitely. And this one day, she attacked our village, and I guess she was after me, but I was away ... when I came back, I was alone...", Quintessia answered with tears dropping from her eyes, and the young girl was to console her.

"Come here ... it's not your fault ... I am sure that she, if being your sister, will be back one day. Even if this Mary Ann that terrorizes Cumalot is the one that you say that is your sister..."

"I just don't know, Kayley. I don't know why she gone away, and why she decided to come back to get her revenge. And revenge of what? That's my primary goal: to retrieve my sister and we live together as a family again..."

"I understand you", pondered the young brown-haired. "I am also trying to save my mother from her. I guess we are, in some way, alike, Quintessia".

The two females embraced each other on a hug, like they were friends for so long. Tears rolled from the eyes of the female magic handler, emotional after telling Kayley about her missing sister. The eyes of the young girl also got full of tears, which some of them ended dropping from.

"I am ... sob ... sorry, but ... snifff ... I couldn't resist... sob Reminding my sister always makes me cry, and I can't stop it. It's too hard for me...", apologizedd Quintessia.

"You don't need to worry ... I also cried thinking about my mother. I know how you feel. No need to feel held off on your feelings", said Kayley.

"I ... just miss her so much, Kayley. I cannot stand here thinking that she might turned to the evil side and I am here and I cannot help her to be back to what she was!"

"Listen, everything will be alright ... you will find Mary Ann and you two will be reunited again. Trust me"

"And how you are so sure about that?", asked a near incredulous Quintessia.

"I will tell you something", the youngster said before laying her hands on the golden haired woman's shoulders. "How about you join me in my quest to save my mother and Cumalot from the prudes?"

"Are you serious?", asked a more than surprised Quintessia

"Yes, I am. I want you to come with me and help Cumalot to be free. I'll help you out on finding your sister and take her out of that place, wherever she is the leader of the Prudes or not. I don't know if I can fight them alone, but with someone to give me a hand, it will be much easier", explained the always confidant Cunt Villager

"I don't know", said the thoughtful witch. "It seems pretty difficult to take them out, but since it's your wish, I don't see why not deny it. I am with you in yout journey, Kayley"

"So, do you accept my proposal?"

"If it will make both of us happy, yes!"

Both girls then cheered up each other and hug, wondering how much they got strong on their goals by joining someone. After the proposal, they had some dinner and decided to leave the home by morning.


The morning came and Kayley and Quintessia were on their way to Chastis. They packed a few stuff, like food, money, clothing and else to support them while in the long way to their destination. Both women seemed to enjoy the company of each others and were eager to reach and battle Mary Ann and the Prudes.

"So, do you have a plan Kayley?", asked the blonde sorceress.

"Uh ... well, no I don't ... why you ask?"

"Nothing important. Just thought you had a plan to when we reach Cumalot"

"The plan is to find my mother and for you, your sister", said the young girl.

"Right. So, I think we will take the road for a few days", thought Quintessia, looking to her map.

"I don't mind. As long as we have some rest and we find our destination...", replied Kayley.

After getting themselves ready, the female duo went on their quest through the woods surrounding Quintessia's former village. It was early spring and the flowers were as beautiful as it could be, The sights and the landscape were an invitation for a road trip.

The days past by and both women went acquainted with being together all the time. The girls shared their moments in life and Kayley recalled all the good moments she spent with her mother, not forgetting the sexual encounters. Meanwhile, Quintessia shared their relationships with the girls from her village, not denying the racy details, that only enticed Kayley more. That chat kept them pretty much busy while wandering through the country.

Of course they stopped to eat, rest and take a bath. But after a week or more on the road, they didn't felt only tired, but trying to repress their own sexual feelings, but from a given moment, it wasn't possible to hold on.

Two weeks on the road, and Kayley suggested Quintessia to take a nap under a big tree near Dildoe Plateau. And the pretty much empty place gave the girls several ideas in order to release the tension.

"It's just me or it's really been hot those days?", asked Kayley.

"I didn't noticed. I guess I am too much focused on the journey to think about other stuff", answered the witch.

"It's like ... girl, I am sweating! My whole clothes are drenched with sweat!"

"If they are, take it off and let them dry!"

"Good Idea", said the young villager, as she removed all her clothes and went barely naked. She put the clothes in a branch that she could see it clear, and returned to her well-deserved timeout. But it was just seeing her journey partner naked that Quintessia started to have other thoughts.

"Wanna know? I will join you in your nudity sleep", announced the golden-haired female as her dress went fully away and in the closest branch she found of Kayley's clothes. She came closer of her newfound friend and went to enjoy it.

"I really needed that, the shadow of a tree, with a beautiful woman by my side, nothing but the sound of the birds and the wind...", said Kayley.

"I can't remember the last time I stopped to feel the sounds of the nature...", replied Quintessia. "Fearing the Prudes and worrying about my sister kept me always aware and not resting ... sometimes I envy, Kayley"

"Why?"

"You told me you scored all the girls of your village. You never had the worries that I had. The always carefree girl..."

"Pardon, but I had all those worries that you mentioned!", protested the Cunt Villager. "I lost the count of the times I worried if any Prude caught me or my mother if they caught us having sex. So, don't tell me about worries..."

"Hey, I wasn't trying to play down you ... is that ... I feel so alone that I kind of forgot how it is to be with someone else. Since my settlement was evacuated and I was left alone, it was just boredom and lonliness for me, hoping someone could come and rescue me ... and I have to say that day came, thanks to you, Kayley", explained the witch, to make her partner to blush.

"Really? Er ... so, did I saved your life?"

"Well, not yet. But if we accomplish our goals, surely we will save each other's lives"

"And my mothers'", added the young brownhaired.

By that moment, they were staring at each other, but in a leap of seconds, they found themselves putting their mouths against each other on the most passionate kiss two women could do. That weren't what they were about to do, but there was something that pushed them to do it. Magic? Or the lust they tried to repress for days finally gave up out of sudden?

"God, how I missed that!"

"It was about time!"

The girls shared the kiss while their hands were travelling through their bodies, like there was no next week for them. For them, there couldn't be nobody to stop a nice moment they were sharing.

"What are we doing?", asked Quintessia.

"We are kissing each other", replied Kayley.

"But, how? Why?"

"I don't know ... I just want to take it further"

"Me too!"

Kayley and Quintessia went back to kissing, but their hands wanted more and soon found themselves touching each other's private parts. The fever was too much to keep trapped inside their bodies. Both ladies needed more, and sought to realize that.

The young witch guided Kayley out of the water pond and gently put her back against a tree. Bending her body a little, she dipped her mouth into one of the swordsgirl's wet nipples. Just the touch of Quintessia's lips made the girl squirm in pleasure.

"Ohhhh ... yesss..."

The golden haired girl wrapped Kayley's nipples into her mouth, sucking like a hungry baby, then sliding two of her fingers inside the girl's cunt and pumping them slowly combined with the nipple licking.

"Uhhhh ... Ahhhh ... YEAH!"

"Hmmm..."

Kayley put one of her legs the wide as she could to make easier for her lover to find the way to the pussy. Her body felt the effects of the 'double-attack' and answered squirming and quivering everytime Quintessia pushed her fingers inside her cunt. Which make the witch more eager on doing deep into her young and perky breasts.

"Hmm ... your boobs, Kayley ... I cannot believe you have those with such tender age..."

"I just ... uhh ... my mother always ... ahhh ... says I was born lucky ... ohhhh..."

"You are lucky indeed. To have such lustful and tempting bosom like this ... either in my village I could find a girl like you...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.