The Pale
5: Madeline’s Slutty Interlude

Copyright© 2016 by Poses

Erotica Sex Story: 5: Madeline’s Slutty Interlude - Madeline's best friend Skye introduces her to Tala, a bossy & controlling woman Madeline suspects is religiously-straight Skye's lover. When Tala spanks Madeline, she should, but can't, walk away. Soon, she & her hubby role-play Tala's dominance. Tala is pushing her to cheat. Her friendship with Skye lurches towards an affair. But none of that is beyond the pale...yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Slow  

By the time I got to my office on Monday, I felt calm about the whole thing. It wasn’t like I hadn’t gone two weeks without an orgasm before. God, the time right after I tried to seduce Skye in college and we stopped talking, I couldn’t even think about sex for two weeks. I didn’t always masturbate when I wasn’t dating, so there had to be a solid two weeks or even a month someplace in there. Plus, I was sure at some point, Blake and I had just been too busy to have sex for for two weeks. Okay, maybe not two weeks. We were pretty reliable on the three to five times a week plan, usually closer to five. Since Tala had entered my life, I don’t think we’d gone without for even three days. Damn. Worse, I’d wrapped up a big project recently, so was kind of floating until we got the data for something that I would be on full-time over the summer.

I left early and went by Blake’s office and dragged him out of work. I was crazy horny. The moment I got in the door, I striped for him.

“Your slut wife needs it so bad, baby. She can’t wait.”

He pulled me to him, pressing me into his swelling cock. “Mmmm. Your hubby wants to fuck you silly right now, but don’t you have to wait?”

I nodded. “I do, but we can still play. Put something in my ass, will you, baby? Fuck my ass with something while I try to swallow your cock. Please?”

“Are you su--”

“Fuck, I’m so fucking sure. Put something in my ass now! Your slutty wife needs it.”

He laughed. “Are you sure you can go two weeks?”

“I don’t know if I can go two days. But right now, just get the lube and, God, I don’t know, a candle? Something long and smaller than your cock. I don’t think I’ll come from being your ass whore. God, I love being a slut like this.”

In the bedroom, we kind of sixy-nined, except he didn’t go down on me. I was desperate for it, but when he gave me a tentative lick, I pulled away. “If you do that, I’ll come. Just play with my ass. If I start building towards something, I’ll let you know.”

He switched to kissing my ass cheeks and rubbing the candle against my rosebud. It felt really good, but not too good. Exactly where I wanted to be.

I’ve never deep-throated anyone before, or tried. I kept hitting my gag reflex. Skye could do this. Damn. My BFF was a dyke and better at blow jobs and anal.

“Babe, I’m going to call Skye--ooo!” I said, just as he slide the candle into me. “How deep is it?”

“Just an inch. Skye?”

“Won’t it be hot to have her tell me how to blow you? Move it a bit.” He did. “I like that. I won’t come from it, but it’s nice.”

He kept fucking my ass with the candle as I called Skye.

“Hey babe, can you help me?” I asked.

She laughed. “Help you with what?”

“Blake has a candle up my ass right now and it feels really good. I want to take him all the way in my mouth.”

“God you’re a slut,” she laughed. “How does it feel?”

“Good. Want to come over and watch? I want you to see what a fucking slut I am.”

“Really?”

“Blake,” I said loudly enough that Skye would hear through the phone, “do you want Skye to come over and teach me how to deep throat you? I’d have to service her, though, since she’s gong to get all horny.”

“Fuuuuck...” he moaned. “How soon can you get here, Skye?”

“I’m on my way out the door now. Don’t you dare come before I get there.”

“I can’t, remember.”

Blake pulled the candle out of me and we made out until Skye got there, maybe ten minutes later. She didn’t bother knocking--just came in with her key. She threw off her clothes as she came to bed, leaving me nothing but her panties to take off. I took them off with my teeth.

After we kissed a bit, I told her my rules. “I want Blake to come on me. I want you to either lick it up or feed it to me. You have to coach me into getting him into my throat--”

“He might come. Guys say that’s really intense.”

“You better not, baby,” I said, giving his cock a little squeeze.

“I’ll try.”

“Okay, and Skye, I know that you’re officially a lesbian now, but will you fuck him? I’ll go down on you, but if I can’t come, I want this ... I don’t know. That’s what I want.”

“For you, baby, the world.”

“I love you both so much. Now let’s get that candle back in my slutty ass.”

Skye took over ass fucking duties, since Blake was distracted by me getting him deeper into my mouth. By the time I finally suppressed my gag reflex enough to get him balls deep in my mouth, Skye was fucking me fast and deep (ish--three inches) with the candle.

I loved it. Blake had to pullout immediately, though, to not come in my throat. His first pulse went on my nose and glasses. The second and third he aimed at my tits.

Skye left the candle in my ass as she crawled up next to me and licked the come from my face and fed what landed on my glasses. “I hope this doesn’t ruin your lens coating,” she laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.