Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 7: The Huntress Becomes the Hunted

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Huntress Becomes the Hunted - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Helena Bertinelli scanned the night-time horizon, looking for her favourite thing in the world. Trouble.

There as, alas, not much trouble tonight. It was all so dull, so ... uneventful. Helena wondered what the other girls were getting up to. Bet they are having more fun than me, but then that's the perks of being in their special club.

Helena had always been something of an outsider; her methods met with disapproval from the stuck-up heroes at the Justice League. She certainly wouldn't take lectures from an Amazonian and a couple of billionaires. And as for Black Canary? Well, she respected her, but she sometimes that blonde bombshell would really grind her gears. Yep, she was better off doing her own thing, making her own rules, but, it did leave her out of the loop, without the inside track on the latest adventures to be had. Times like this, she wished the Oracle was around to give her some pointers.

Looking into her binoculars, she eyed a gang of armed robbers who had just raided a bank. Her eyes lit up.

"Naughty, naughty, boys", she whispered to herself.

Instantly, she sprung into action, bursting to life, racing across the rooftops, then leaping down onto the city streets, her cape slowing her descent so she glided onto a parked van, the very one the robbers were intending to use. They opened the doors and hauled the cash and gold into the van.

"We're makin' a killin' here, Darby!"

"Quit yammering and get this swag in the van, the cops will be here soon, but it's the Batman we should be worried about!"

"Okay, okay, I'm movin' my ass one hundred percent, Caggy!" Darby sped up noticeably at the mere mention of Batman.

"Looks like we're home and dry!" Caggy sighed, as he placed the final bag, about to close the doors of the van.

"Its me you should worry about, boys!"

They looked up and saw a dark-haired woman atop the van, crouching casually.

"HUNTRESS!" Darby and Caggy shouted in unison.

"Thank you, it's always good to get a comic-book style introduction, don't you think?" Huntress gave a wry smile, before the two men pulled out their guns and fired at Huntress, but she quickly somersaulted over them and, grabbing the wrist of one, spun him in round, twisting his arm behind his back and pulling the gun from his hands, while kicking the other's arm and sending his gun dropping to the ground.

Huntress pinned Darby's hands behind his back while Caggy got to his feet and swung his fist at Huntress, which she dodged with ease. "My, my, that's no way to treat a lady! Where's the foreplay, boys? You've shot your loads way to fast."

Huntress let Darby go then delivered a high kick to his back raising him into the air before he dropped to the ground face first. Caggy tried to run for it but found himself, only to be tripped up by a wired fired from Huntress' crossbow. He toppled to the ground like his partner in crime.

Huntress picked them up and handcuffed the pair of them, only to be sent flying by a kick from a large, muscle-bound man. Huntress tumbled along the floor, but got up quick enough to evade the swinging fist that followed.

"Ah, the token tank, every criminal team has one!"

Huntress kicked and punched back, having little effect, but dodging the muscle's attacks. Somersaulting and cart-wheeling, her tight sexy costume leaving little to the imagination, she produced a wire from her utility belt and circled the big man, evading his attacks as she did so, then used her crossbow to winch herself up to a horizontal flag pole above, where she wrapped the wire round, doing gymnastic swings round and round the pole, which pulled the big guy up by ankles, upside down, till he was hanging from the pole.

Huntress landed upright in front of the helpless brute. "Seems you lack my skill in pole-dancing, hmm?"

Darby and Caggy got up (with some difficulty given they were both cuffed) and tried to make another escape attempt but ran straight into a shadowy, dark figure.

"BATMAN!"

"The one and only", came the dead-pan, deep voiced reply.

Batman hauled up the two criminals by their coats and threw them in the van, slamming the door shut. "You could have come a little earlier, Mr. Bat." Huntress remarked, more than a little irritated. "I was watching your little show, quite impressed by how you handled the tank."

"Better than you handled Bane", Huntress snapped back, and then regretted her words.

She could see from Bruce's reaction that she had gone too far with that remark.

That moment of awkwardness was shattered by the sound of police sirens, and the two quickly fled to a rooftop several blocks away.

Huntress turned to Batman, "look, I'm sorry for what I said ... I've been feeling kind of empty lately. Not much doing. I have not seen the Question in months, I'm thinking of dating that other guy, the Answer."

Batman didn't smile at all at that joke, but he seemed to accept her apology.

"We have important matters to discuss. I've lost contact with Black Canary, after she went looking for Catwoman. I found her bike at Miller Harbour, but there was no trace of her. I'm concerned that something has happened to her."

Huntress rolled her eyes, "she can handle herself. Me and her, we worked together, but we drifted apart, you know? I don't keep any canaries in my cages these days."

Huntress recalled how she and Dinah had once been close friends, working together as part of the Birds of Prey, kicking ass in an all-women team. They got close, real close, but Dinah went cold on her when Helena touched her body. She felt rejected and they both looked for excuses to go back to their old rivalry, all because of "that night". She was a little concerned for Dinah, but Helena did not want to go back to that part of her life, she was done with it.

Batman turned and looked out toward the bright moon in the sky above Gotham City. "Dinah's not the only female heroine to disappear. We've lost contact with Zatanna, too. On top of that, the Joker's goons have been spotted in various Gotham locations, he and Falconi Jnr are up to something, Riddler may be involved, too, and even I can't do several things at once."

"Even the great Batman?"

"Please. I need you're help, Huntress."

Helena admitted to herself she was worried about Dinah. It seemed like Bruce wanted her back on the team.

"Hm. Does this mean I'm back in the Justice League?"

"You know I can't make that happen", Bruce replied, a little weary.

"Okay ... okay ... I'll do it, I'll find the bird. I'll expect you to repay me, you know?"

"Just find her."

Batman fired his grapple gun and soared up into the air, swooping through the skies.

Harley crawled on all fours and followed Zatanna, still enjoying that sexy magician's ass. Then, in front of her, she saw Catwoman leading a blonde female whose hair was in pig tails. It was Black Canary.

Selina smiled at Zatanna, then they kissed each other passionately. "Isn't it time we shared our bitches?" Zatanna asked.

"Well, they are both in season."

Dinah looked more than a little uneasy at the thought of getting down and dirty with the freak Harley Quinn. Even after being fucked by Catwoman and Maxima, and licking Supergirl's smooth Kryptonian pussy, she felt like that was crossing a boundary.

When she hesitated, Catwoman struck her whip upon Dinah's ass, clarifying the decision for her.

Black Canary crawled over behind Harley, and began to lick her crotch, just like a dog.

Zatanna grinned, "you know, Selina, its surprising the common ground we have. When it comes to these two bitches, we're on the same side. This whole goodies and baddies thing gets in the way. I'm beginning to see things you're way and it makes so much sense."

Harley groaned and rocked on her hands and knees as she felt the tingling of Canary's tongue on her clit.

"Oh my ... oooh ... oh billy bob fuckingtons!" Harley exclaimed.

Harley was hoping that she would finally get to cum, god, BC's tongue was certainly capable of taking her to that point and beyond.

"Lick me you slutty bird!" Harley squealed as the slurping sounds emerged from her crotch and she felt that feminine tongue weave its way into and around her sex.

Canary was too busy licking and Harley was too busy being licked to notice Zatanna and Catwoman French kissing each other and squeezing each other's bums.

Maxima soared through the sky, following the purple, black and white slender figure making its way down the narrows of Gotham, through the slums. Batman had not been the only one observing her fight with the criminals' earlier. Maxima was impressed, but she wanted to see more of this Huntress before ensnaring her.

Maxima had gleaned enough from Zatanna to figure out how to approach the so-called Huntress. She knew where Huntress was heading, and had duly tipped off the criminals,, with the aid of Candace, whose connection with Rupert Thorne gave her in turn a connection to Falconi Jnr, thus enabling her to tip off the Joker. Harley would not have been pleased to be out of the loop on anything involving her beloved Joker, but Maxima did not yet trust her, after all, she had sneaked into Almerac. She needed to be sure Harley was not being the Joker's little snitch. It was one thing for Harley to service Maxima and her harem, but quite another for her to accept non-Joker cock. Yes, she would have to do something to show she was not the Joker's bitch, prove she's not his, and that she serves Maxima. Given Harley's devotion to Mr. J, that would be quite a test.

"See you later, hunted Huntress".

Maxima opened a portal to Almerac and shot through it.

Far below, Huntress was speeding through the Gotham slums on her bike, toward a place she knew to be a Falconi mob hideout; Miller Harbour. Helena knew that Catwoman had clashed with Falconi and Thorne by beating them to the punch when it came to stealing. The Gotham bank was one such location which Thorne and Falconi had targeted before; a couple of years ago, they staged a highly covert robbery, buying off the security officers and slipping in and out quickly and efficiently. It was a masterly effort by the two crime lords. The police covered-up the incident, in fear of the damage to their reputation if the truth ever got out about the corrupt security officers and police. Even the great detective, Batman, was unaware of the heist, and did not believe men like Falconi and Thorne capable of such insidious activity. They were, after all, men who tended to rely on brute force and bullying to get their way. Besides, Batman at that time had his hands full with Poison Ivy and Two-Face.

But one man suspected the heist and the police cover-up; the Question. His obsessive attention to detail, to finding conspiracies wherever and whenever they occurred, may have irritated the other Justice League members, but they were invaluable talents when it came to finding the most secretive crimes.

The Question told Huntress much of his suspicions; she was his confidant and lover, one of the few people who listened to him, who didn't think of him as a fruitcake. He was, to her, uniquely charming and enticing, a man of mystery and depth, a man whose talents could drive Helena to shattering orgasms. Just thinking about him made Helena wet. She had longed for him so much recently, just as she had longed for Dinah.

And then there was Batman. She was sure she was not the only woman who was frustrated at his "professionalism". Would it hurt at all to get his bat-cock out and fuck us kinky super-heroines? Heck, even Catwoman found it hard to get to his hardness.

"God, why do I always fancy the difficult ones?, she sighed.

Was it a coincidence that Catwoman had recently been spotted near the very same bank? Odder still, Catwoman, or someone, appeared to have entered but not taken anything, a highly unusual thing to do, even given Catwoman's eccentricity. Why sneak into a bank if you are not going to steal? Did she do it purely for the challenge?

Nope, no way she'd just do that for kicks.

Later, Catwoman was allegedly in Miller Harbour, which also happened to be Falconi's domain. Something fishy was going on, and Dinah went there to find out.

Huntress arrived at Miller Harbour, parking her bike at an inconspicuous distance from the entrance; discreetly moving in the shadows, she used her grappling hook to overcome the high fences and made her way across the Warehouse rooftops, her silhouette only briefly visible against the pale moonlight. The sea made a pleasing sound as it lapped against the breakwater. It didn't take long for Huntress to find an old, dilapidated Warehouse, one with light emerging from a tiny crack in its ceiling tiles, one which was so tiny it would have escaped a less sharp mind than Helena's.

Huntress peered through the gap, and there, far beneath her, amongst wooden crates and broken palettes, she saw Falconi and Thorne sitting opposite each other, surrounded by their goons.

Using sound amplifiers in her ear piece, she was able to hear the conversation between the two men. "We need to get this stash outta here before those costumed do-gooders find out!" Falconi urged. "Of course, of course, my men are on it, we'll send it to Yun "Cruel" Chan in China..." Falconi grunted dismissively, "Batman and his cohorts need no jurisdiction, we all know what he'll do if he finds us out". Thorne folded his arms, "well, Batman for one is very busy right now, and we've removed certain other potential troublemakers from the scene, such as the cat and the canary. As long as they are in their cages we have an ace up our sleeves."

"Well, we'd best be hurryin', time is money, and we're wasting it chin-waggin' here", Falconi impatiently got up and ushered to his men to leave. Likewise, Thorne left with his mob, too.

Bingo!

Huntress felt a rush of excitement at having got such a ton of info to give Batman. She'd take down Thorne and Falconi herself if there weren't so many goons, but knew the important thing was to get the info to Batman. She hadn't felt the delight of success such as this in a long-time, and hoped she'd soon be bustin' chops. Not that Dinah would be grateful, Helena felt the blonde always underappreciated her, never truly accepted her as an equal. Maybe I should demand a reward for my help, thought Helena, as she pondered the thought of Batman and Black Canary servicing her needs and grinned widely.

Remaining in the shadows, Huntress waited for the mob leaders and their goons to depart the Warehouse.

As Thorne and Falconi walked alongside each other towards their cars, Thorne whispered to Falconi, "that was quite the performance back there", "not bad acting from you either, Thorne".

The two men left, and Huntress waited a few more moments before moving across the rooftops to head out to her bike. Leaping across several warehouses, she made her way out of the harbour.

It was at that moment that a searchlight suddenly shone on Huntress, blinding her for a few vital seconds. "What the?"

When Helena regained sight she saw a large gathering of Thorne and Falconi's men, and an even larger contingent of men dressed as clowns.

Turning to search around for an escape route, everywhere there were men closing in on her.

"No problem, think you can take me on? This is a piece of cake!"

Huntress ran towards the crowd facing her and leapt towards them, firing her grappling hook to a lamp-post and swinging herself round to change direction and head to what was her right, using the confusion to her advantage, she landed in amongst one of the crowds and, taking out her baton, somersaulted over several of them and swung the baton at their ankles, toppling them, then quickly spun round and high-kicked a clown in the face, sending him reeling into the people behind him.

There was no exit, she'd have to make one by beating her way through.

"Who wants an ass-kickin!" she yelled as she elbowed a skinny, tall attacker, and scissor kicked another, then slid under a large thug before kneeing him in the groin. She left a trail of staggering, collapsed men in her wake, fighting towards an exit, any exit.

Helena reveled in the adrenaline, the excitement, the danger, enjoying every punch and kick she dished out to these scum and lowlife. Even as she fought against terrible odds, she delighted in the violence and intensity.

She took out her crossbow and rapidly fired it at three clowns, knee-capping them. "Excuse me", she said in mock politeness as she rushed past them, a mess of fifteen beaten men in her wake.

Another attacker, this one a gun-toting mobster, took a shot at her, hurling a wooden plank at her, the loud whoosh of its spinning echoing in her ears as it span over her head and hit another mobster.

"You guys ain't bright, are you?" Huntress mocked as she took down yet another mobster, then high-kicked another clown for good measure.

While Huntress had been caught up in the adrenaline of the fighting she had not noticed a large fish net, held above her by men standing on the ceilings of two of the warehouses, and a group of clowns with ropes, waiting to jump down and ambush Huntress.

Suddenly, the attackers on the ground backed away from Huntress, looking fearful.

"You've finally got the message, boys, if you don't want your ass kicked, don't get in my way, hmmm?" Huntress triumphantly walked past the defeated attackers, and as she raised her grapple gun looked up and saw a large fishnet descending upon her. Helena tried to dash out of its range, but was too late, its heavy weight pushing her down as it landed upon her. Taking out a knife, she tried to cut the thick ropes, but was soon kicked to the ground by one of the clowns who had just descended. "No ... no..."

"Looks like we've caught a big one, fishermen!"

Huntress knew that voice, that creepy, sadistic voice.

The clowns gathered round her and quickly wrapped rope around the fish-net, binding Huntress, who, as she tried to get to her feet, found her ankles had been bound.

"Black Canary provided me with those fish-nets", the smiling, white-faced, green haired clown said, as he approached her, his slender figure as strange as it was menacing. The clowns laughed, but Huntress didn't find it funny.

"What have you done to her?" Huntress demanded, as she struggled to escape her bonds even as more were tied round her.

"I have no idea, Hunty darling. Why should I care when I have such a delightful bird as you? Tell you the truth, hun, I always preferred you to that Canary and her big mouth. Something about your dark hair and tight ass makes this clown very smiley."

Huntress scowled at the Joker.

His smile turned to a dark, maniacal stare, as he looked at the helpless Huntress, before turning to the crowd of mobsters and clowns.

"Well, boys, we went fishing and we caught ourselves a stupid bird. We have preyed upon a booby bird, and what fine boobies she has, hahhahaha!"

"You'll pay for this, Joker!" Huntress said, scornfully, now laying on her side, completely trussed up, fishnet wrapped around her, ropes fastened tightly round the net.

Standing behind the Joker were Thorne and Falconi, looking ever so smug.

"If you want my opinion, I felt their performances were a little on the hammy side, compared to my subtle nuances, but hey, everyone's a critic, eh, Hunty? Fear not, you'll soon be performing for me, on the stage, and looking at the way you dress, I can think of plenty of uses for you." Joker grinned broadly.

"You'll regret this, Joker!" Huntress warned, looking somewhat ridiculous threatening while bound and totally helpless.

"Oh, don't be such a grumpy goose, you're going to have a ball!"

The Joker took a red ball with straps attached to it out of his pocket and, while Huntress wiggled about on the ground, forced her mouth open and stuffed the red ball in, strapping it round her head.

"Huuummmfghhffffffuuuu!"

"You know, darling, that's the most sense you've talked all day", quipped the Joker,, in mock husband tone, before kicking Huntress over to the clowns. "Haul the meat off to my lair", he ordered, before turning to Falconi and Thorne.

"Give 'er to us and we can have 'er sold off to certain fine purchasers of slaves, she'll sale for a high price, and you get a share, Mr. J", Falconi said, dripping with sleazy menace.

"No, no ... it's not about the money, it's about having Batman's precious little bitches to myself. I'm not interested in your petty dealings, your mob vanity and posturing."

"Hey, we helped you snare this dumb bitch,, we own a piece of her."

"Boys, if you don't accept your good fortune, they'll be finding pieces of you in several places. Hmmm?" The Joker looked at the two gangsters with a glare of chilling evil, making them feel the ground beneath their feet feel as if it had disappeared.

Thorne and Falconi backed off. "Okay, okay, you can keep the bitch, I don't care so long as she's kept in a cage in your toy play-set, or whatever it is you live in."

The Joker's expression changed almost instantly upon the mobster's concession.

"See, we can all get along, let's not take things so seriously."

The Joker and his clowns moved to their vehicles, "You wanna know where I got these cars?" he quipped, as he got into the rusty vehicle, decked out with purple and green on the inside. A dozen of his clowns had already left, in order to not be too conspicuous, many of them nursing the wounds inflicted by Huntress.

Falconi and Thorne sighed with relief once the Joker had departed with Huntress in the boot of his car.

They hated working with that nut-case, but considered it better to be on his side than against him. Besides, he'd helped them get rid of that obnoxious bitch, so it was worth it.

Black Canary's pig-tails dangled as she licked and lapped at Harley's pussy, sending the Joker's sidekick into a frenzied sequence of groans and whimpers. She'd never thought that blonde bird-brain could be such a pleasure-giver. Harley raised her ass high and Dinah licked and sucked obediently. The dog charm kept Harley on all fours as Black Canary licked and licked and licked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.