Maxima's Harem
Chapter 5: Unforseen Horniness

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Unforseen Horniness - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Harley Quinn laid back in the haunted house ride as it went round again. It bored her. Didn't scare her in the slightest. "Soooo tame!" She snarked.

A plastic ghoul came at her and she promptly laughed in its face before smashing it with her hammer.

Where was Joker? She was bored without him, she so wanted to team up with him again and have some fun, maybe she would be naughty so he would have to punish her. She lazily got off the ride and strolled past the ticket-master.

"Miss ... Miss Q-Quinn", he stammered, you haven't paid for your ride.

Harley shot him an evil, menacing glare. "Free service, j-just for you, H-Harley."

"Good boy!" Smiling, Harley Quinn wondered across the theme park.

"No sign of Batman ... or Batgirl ... oh the things I'd do to Batgirl", a wicked grin formed on her lips as she licked them.

Harley wondered the empty amusement park, the Joker had instructed her to wait in the haunted ride, but she was bored. It was empty, it was night, and in her skin-tight, red and black costume, she was more than a mite cold.

That's when she spotted a woman, dressed, like her, in red and black, though in her case a coat. Her hair was jet-black, and her eyes were a dark brown.

Harley decided to be discreet and move away, but the woman spotted her, and shouted at her. "Hey, you! What are you doing on this private property! This belongs to Rupert Thorne, you're out of bounds, you freakish bitch!"

Harley made a finger at the woman, then made a dash for cover and climbed up the side of a rollercoaster strut. She could hand this bitch her ass and then some, but the Joker had warned her not to cause a scene.

Another woman strode out of the shadows, heading for the rollercoaster. "Harley Quinn, I wish to meet you", she announced.

"Oh great, another mystery woman, this is not my night!" Harley scrambled over the coaster tracks, clutching her hammer as she did so.

The latest intruder, a tall red-head dressed in gold armour and black and white tight clothing, strode past the woman in the red coat, not even looking at her.

She was now even more furious, who do these bitches think they are, she thought.

"Hey, you! Don't just ignore me, don't you know who I am?!"

"No, and I don't care." The reply was dismissive, and uninterested.

"I will have you know my name is Candace, and you'd better respect me! Look at me when I am talking to you!"

The red-head woman carried on walking.

Candace ran after her and grabbed her, much to the surprise of the redhead woman.

"I am assistant to Rupert Thorne, so don't you dare fucking cross me, you bitch!"

The redhead's eyes narrowed, "My name is Maxima, I could snap you in two with my fingers, that good enough for you?"

Candace, much to Maxima's surprise, was undeterred by the threat. "Get off this fucking park, you hear that, you stupid freak!"

Maxima was astonished by the audacity of this woman, did she not realise what Maxima was capable of? Any sensible person in this "Candace's" shoes would stay out of Maxima's way.

"Let me demonstrate to you what Maxima of Almerac is capable of!"

The Amazonian from Almerac sneered and grabbed a railing, and, pressing the metal against her little finger, began to bend it 90 degrees with little effort.

Candace was not even phased, indeed she rolled her eyes and stood her ground.

"Threaten me all you like, but Candace bends to no one, no matter how many fancy powers they have."

Harley Quinn was getting away in all this distraction, but Maxima was fascinated by the woman who stood before her. Even on Almerac, people cowered before her awesome power, for a mortal female to do so was surely either incredibly brave or foolhardy. Maxima liked this girl's stubbornness; it was starting to make her horny.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.