Maxima's Harem - Cover

Maxima's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 3: Cat on a Hot Skin Maxima (Catwoman)

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cat on a Hot Skin Maxima (Catwoman) - DCAU (DC Animated Universe) fanfiction series, currently in some sort of 'hold' Story I did with a friend, where Queen Maxima of Almerac decideds to have an harem only with women... Will she get what she want?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Selina Kyle sat in her office. It was another busy day of hum drum work for her stupid boss, Mr. Osbod. She stared at her computer screen, bored by the endless spreadsheets she had been asked to oversee.

"Fuck it", she said, and took her computer online. "Let's see what the morons on the chatrooms are saying. She logged into a chatroom forum which discussed the various superheroes and heroines. Selina loved to troll there, making up stories about her alter-ego. She had amused herself greatly by telling the various geeks that she was Catwoman, to which they replied "Catwoman would not come on some sucky chatroom and reveal her identity". How wrong they were. She enjoyed pulling their legs, much in the way a cat might playfully pull a rat's. The site was apparently run by someone called "Maxi02706", a geek no doubt.

She glanced through the various room topics, "Supergirl Missing!" was one which caught her eye. She'd encountered that blonde, short-skirted bitch before, and outwitted her too, but she had to give credit where it was due, and Supergirl had a hot body, one which Catwoman would love to get her hands on. "Maybe she's in some place getting fucked silly, I'd sure like to test that bitch's limits"

"Black Canary Smashes Big Crime Boss" was another. That little bird had triumphed again, apparently she overwhelmed a whole gang of thugs and took down the muscled meat-head leader, a real boon for the hard-pressed cops of Gotham City.

"You're getting too big for your boots, little bird, it's time you were caged", Selina licked her lips at the thought, indeed she even had a large bird cage in her cellar especially for the Canary. Black Canary's sexy body, and sweet curves, especially in that tight-fitting costume, and those fishnet stockings, made her a most "appetising" opponent. She once locked legs with Black Canary, and rather enjoyed her. This cat wanted to catch a certain little bird and play with her.

Yes, she thought, the little bird must be dealt with in the sexiest way possible. Selina purred.

Mary Amber, Selina's colleague, walked by and interrupted Selina's thoughts, "hey, got some of that coffee you asked for", she said with a big warm smile, which irritated Selina somewhat.

"Thanks", Selina replied curtly, she wanted Mary to leave her alone, but Mary was a chatterbox.

"Hey, Selina, I got so much to tell you ... do you believe in magic?"

"Nope", Selina replied, her politeness already wearing a bit thin.

"Well, went to see Zatanna's show the other night, it was awesome!"

"Its all tricks", Selina sighed, with a know-it-all tone.

"Its so not, yeah, I know most of them are just tricksters, but Zatanna, she's the real deal, its real magic, there's just no other explanation for how she does what she does. My boyfriend likes her, he's a big fan too, says he admires her talent, she's just so amazing, you just got to meet her, Selina!"

"I don't think I'll be meeting her, Mary, her tour finished a few days back, apparently that was one of her last shows for a while, so she won't be coming to Gotham for a long while. Selina sighed and leaned back in her chair, "and your boyfriend likes her because she dresses like a slut."

"She is classy, unlike that Catwoman whore! I tell you, she's really sweet, I was really jealous of the woman I saw going to her dressing room, I so wanted to meet her and chat. Well, I'm sure you'll get an opportunity to meet her, I can sort of feel it. You know what they say, opportunities arise when you least expect them."

"Yeah, I guess they do ... shouldn't you be getting back to work?"

"Oh I get the hint, Sel, no need to ram it home. See you later, hun."

"Have a nice time, sweetheart", Selina said, waving her hand, smiling. Mary sometimes annoyed her but she made work more pleasant, so felt complaining was silly.

She switched her computer back to the chatrooms. She eyed a post from "AceCandy", a real bitchy post, "woo, she's got the claws out!" Selina exclaimed to herself.

"These superheroines, look how they dress. Manpleasers, wearing such tight costumes to please men's cocks ... Supergirl might as well kneel before the men of America and suck them all off, maybe she already has. What about us girls, Superslut? I would say she's ass backwards but her ass is always at the fore."

"Well", thought Selina, "I do kinda agree there". She giggled at the insults, until she read the next post by AceCandy:

"Catwoman, oh what a stupid whore, dressing like a cat, yet crawling about like a bitch in heat, you know what? That pussy needs to be whipped! She'd probably enjoy it too, the retarded slut!"

"How dare you!" Selina shouted, screaming at the computer. "Fucking bitch!"

"Hey, AceCandy, go fuck yourself! Someday, I hope someone fucks your ass off, you silly bitch, big fucking mouth! You'll pay for insulting like that! I ought to come round and sort you out!"

The moderator stepped in at that point:

MAXI02706: No threatening here or you will be banned, SelinAK.

SelinAK: Fck, all you can do is ban me, not like you know where I live is it?

MAXI02706: You would be surprised how much I know.

SelinAK: You kno nothing, I had enough of bitches bye.

AceCandy: Way she reacted you'd think the bitch was Catwoman or something

MAXI02706: U would b surprised

Selina signed out, visibly agitated. "Maxi? Who does this Maxi think he or she is? Acting like they knew stuff about me ... I mean, what's this Maxi been doing, watching me and finding out who I am, fucks sake its just a prissy moderator, jeez some people."

Selina gave little more thought to the moderator who had riled her. But "Maxi" did indeed know many things about Selina, and had pieced together the evidence over just a few days. Selina would soon meet her "moderator".

It was evening in Gotham City, and Selina made her way across the sunset illuminated streets, the glow of clouds reflected in the puddles which strewn the pavements. Entering her apartment, Miss Kyle opened the fridge and drunk a bottle of milk in one gulp.

She loved milk.

"I'm feeling ... catty tonight ... time for some kitty fun!"

Unaware that her daily pattern of behaviour had been carefully observed, Selina undressed, exposing her sensuous, sassy body. Nude, she looked herself in the mirror and smiled, "mmm hot stuff, babe".

She then zipped herself into her Catwoman costume; it was skin-tight and black, with a small belt around the waist which held her whip, and a tail protruding from her rear ... She put on her goggles, highly reflective to conceal her eyes, and climbed out the window.

"Time for some fun."

Catwoman lassoed her whip around a lamp post opposite her apartment, using it as a grapple and swinging across to the ladders which it illuminated. Climbing the ladders, she reached the top of the building, and dashed across the roof tops, her sleek, sexy figure in silhouette against the moonlight.

Running and jumping, she reached her destination, the Gotham Central Bank. "They think this place is impenetrable, think there money is safe..." thought Catwoman.

"They are wrong."

Slinkily, she crawled in through an air-vent, and, kicking out a grate, landed in the middle of the bank, just metres from the vault. "Too easy", she thought to herself, as she strolled, ever alert, the scenery around her reflecting in her goggles.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A security guard caught her off guard, striking her with his baton. "Got a tip-off from a nice lady, said you'd be coming ... I'll claim a handsome reward for bringing you down, little bitch, gonna kick that sweet, sweet little ass of yours and haul you in. Maybe you will be getting some lady love in the women's prison? Heheh!" The guard was smug, thought he had her in his kittybag, but Catwoman was no pussy.

He took out his gun, and pointed it at her, "off to jail you go, pussycat!"

Catwoman smiled, daring him. "Go on, big boy, try and catch this pussy if you can!"

Catwoman somersaulted, throwing off the guard's aim, then used her whip to lasso an overhead balustrade and, swinging through the air, eluded the guard's gunshots, "poor depth perception", Catwoman said, smiling to herself.

She swung round, and delivered an almighty flying kick to the guard's head, knocking him cold.

"I bet that happens whenever he tries it on with a girl."

Catwoman reached the vault, and, entering the codes she had gathered through diligence and smarts, entered the vaults, and there, before her, was the sweet, glorious money, stacks of it.

"Sweet, sweet green!" Catwoman clapped her hands and swung her tail.

She gathered the money into her holdall, methodically packing it. But something was not quite right. Catwoman could swear there was something hidden within this pile of money, she felt something moving.

"What!?"

Then, suddenly, a hand shot out from the money and grabbed her ass.

"Well, well, pretty cat, it seems unlike the others you have come to me, and saved me the trouble."

"Who the fuck are you?!" Catwoman exclaimed.

The woman was dressed in black with white outlines, with gold body armour and red hair. She dusted off the money and looked into the stunned Catwoman's goggled eyes, her own face reflecting in them.

"My beauty appears to have you dumbstruck, pretty cat, but let me assure you, you are not dreaming."

Catwoman finally spoke.

"Okay, nice meeting you, but I've got some money to steal, and you are making me late. Now, if you don't mind."

"Ah, but you have not allowed me the opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Maxima, and I am from Almerac."

"You tipped off the guard, didn't you? You could have got me killed or thrown into jail!" Catwoman was becoming agitated.

"I am very confident in your abilities, Selina. If you had failed to overcome that stupid guard, you would not be worthy of Maxima."

Catwoman was stunned, how did this Maxima know her true identity?

"It's my business to know ... a hawk knows its prey before hunting it." Maxima smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.