Trailer Park Trash - Cover

Trailer Park Trash

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What does a girl have to do to get ahead in a world obsessed with sex and dismissive of anybody without a high school diploma and without special talents except those of the horizontal kind?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Prostitution  

For some reason, the origins of which totally escaped her, Tammy was sub-consciously ashamed of living in a sub-standard mobile home park. She knew there were several well-maintained trailer parks not far from her mother’s long-time home, but Shady Acres was definitely not one of them. At first, she made the excuse that it was the age of the units or that the residents were unusually poverty stricken just like her single parent mom or the Hernandez family next door that seemed to rotate relatives more like a rooming house rather than a stable place to grow up or grow old with some degree of dignity. Between the junkyard dogs that roamed about like management approved resident owners and the noisy kids that seemed to multiply with each new welfare check, the place was rampant with all the negative factors that made it less than an optimal living place for anyone interested in upward mobility or a life of relaxed comfort like the ads in the newspaper.

She had stolen out of the window of her mom’s doublewide on more than one night when her single parent mom was sound asleep with a bottle of beer not finished by her side. Her assortment of “Uncles” in rotating residence would sometimes bother her sleep in the middle of the night looking for her youthful heat to warm their frigid gonads and help them achieve a semblance of a meaningful “tingle” they would feel all the way back in their prostate region. It was not the sort of close family ties that she knew they talked about on television or down at the small church where she liked to go on Sunday mornings just to bust her mama’s chops. The most recent “Uncle Jimmy” was younger than most of her mother’s paramours, but she was not the sort of person that set a lot of store in age being an obstacle to having sex and she was a firm believer that when the lights were off, a stiff dick was all that mattered.

That was certainly good news for Uncle Jimmy because he loved the sensation of being buried up to the balls in Tammy’s happy hunting ground and pinning her sweat-laden body to the sheets on the pullout couch. He knew she was not faking it when she went into one of her famous orgasms because her tongue would fall out of her mouth and she would make little whimpering sounds like a lost puppy looking for its mama.

Tammy knew her mom heard her sounds of submission in the small silent trailer and it drove her to distraction to ponder if she took pleasure in knowing her daughter was standing in for her because she was too drunk to perform for her contingent of Uncles. The whole sneaking out the trailer window business was just to get some freedom of choice in selecting a partner for an evening of fun and games. One that she did not have to make coffee for in the morning and tried not to look in the eye for fear her mother would see her guilty heart.

The tour of available apartments was limited by budget and proximity to her place of work. That narrowed her choices down considerably and at the end of the day she knew the pickings were might slim because the rental market had blossomed recently to levels never experienced before along the Atlantic Seaboard. She decided to take a low-priced unit on the other side of the intercostal waterway that had a bird’s eye view of the passing ships. It had a horrid carpet on the floor but she was assured they would change it out to any solid color she desired before signing the lease. For some reason, Tammy selected the fluffy white carpet much to the surprise of the designer because it was not popular with the younger set.

The young lady that showed her the unit was called Winona and she had impressive boobs that probably convinced most male customers to sign on the dotted line without reading the small print. In a strange coincidence, they were both wearing the same designer jeans of an off-white denim with the reinforced crotch section that made her feel like she was being massaged by multiple fingers whenever she took a step. It must have had the same effect on Winona because she walked out onto the balcony with little mincing steps savoring each movement with that look of impending orgasm deep in her clear blue eyes.

Tammy accidently bumped into Winona’s butt as they went through the glass doors and somehow they got all tangled up on the padded lounge chairs that came as a perk with the rental of the unit. She wasn’t sure which of them got their designer jeans down first, but it was her pussy that got the first taste of early morning tongue to start the day off right. It certainly sealed the deal for her and she was sure that Winona was pleasantly surprised as well. They engaged in a happy sixty-nine for quite some time before the real estate lady moved back to her rear door region to anoint her pucker with some welcoming licks just to prove her attitude was of the submissive kind despite her air of authority. Tammy felt obligated to return the favor with some soul-searching licking and kissing of her own and found she was not turned off by the thought of burying her inquisitive nose in the beautiful girl’s mysterious crack. She could see her head clearly deep between Winona’s beautiful cheeks in the closet mirror doors and the sight made her fall into an unexpected orgasm that bordered on fabulously delicious food for the Gods.

“You must invite me up to your apartment for us to launch the fluffy white carpet properly, my little fox.”

Winona’s words spurred Tammy into a frenzy of licking that culminated in a shuddering orgasm for the real estate agent that made her forget all about the business of getting the lease signed on the dotted line with true businesslike purpose and respectable professionalism totally absent any thought of pleasure-seeking when business was more important to attend to first and foremost. The first thing she did after getting a couple of beer drinking “compadres” from outside the Home Depot to move a truck load of bargain basement furniture from Harry’s thrift store to the apartment was to find a suitable young thing to share the expenses with her getting the long end of the stick when it came to getting the master bedroom and only half an electric bill instead of the whole enchilada.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.