Sophia's Showcase 1 - Cover

Sophia's Showcase 1

Copyright© 2016 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 3

Sophia went back down on the floor, in front of the coffee table, and clicked to the third picture. “Aha, this is that wet one,” she remarked. “Don’t worry, dad, I have plan for these.” Without further explanation, she ran out of the room and returned with a number of towels from the bathroom.

Seeing where it was going, John made a suggestion. “How about ... we do these ones that involve water in the bathroom?”

Sophia looked surprised - the thought hadn’t occurred to her. She shrugged, and laughed. “That makes sense. Wow, you’re clever, dad,” she teased, but only half-sarcastically. She scrambled through her clothing selection, pulling out the panties and top she had in mind for this pose, and soon both of them were assembled in the main bathroom. She laid down some towels, and quickly changed from her orange bikini to a pair of simple, plain white brief cut panties, and a cutoff t-shirt that could pass for the crop-top in the picture.

“I guess it doesn’t take much water,” she said more to herself than John. She stepped into the bathtub-shower and turned on the spout fairly briefly, but ended up soaking not just the bottoms but the top, by misjudging the angle. She giggled. “Well ... that didn’t work.”

“Or it worked too much,” John remarked. The pale t-shirt material of the crop top, now wet, was almost transparent over her braless breasts, and just as in the picture, her damp panties showed the curves of her labia and the tuft of dark hairs on her mons lucidly.

Looking down at herself and grinning, Sophia stepped out of the shower and adopted a kind of simple, casual standing pose, dripping a little bit onto the towel-covered floor. John hesitated, this time - she looked almost too lewd in this one, he had to admit. But finally he raised the camera and took a few pictures.

After he was done, Sophia shooed her dad out of the bathroom, saying she wanted to dry off. A few moments later, while John had returned to the couch in the living room, she came racing out, stripped naked but well-dried. To her dad’s somewhat surprised glance, she laughed and said, “Well, I mean, I was going to change, right?” From standing, she leaned over the laptop to consult the fourth picture, which showed the girl who was sitting with her phone, showing up a leg of her shorts. As Sophia bent over, John awkwardly felt his eyes seeing far more than she was probably aware of.

Sophia selected another pair of simple white panties, this time one of her older pairs, because from the sliver of cloth visible in the pic she intended to imitate, they were clearly tight - although that was partly because of how the girl had her legs up, too. She pulled them on and tugged at the crotch a little bit on them, to make them “off center” - this was how she figured to achieve that partial “lip flash” the girl had going on. She realized that there was one difference, though - the girl was clearly shaved - or just had no hair there at all - while Sophia, although far from bushy, definitely had some hairs. She wondered if she should have tried to shave herself. She’d never done that before. She almost said something to her dad about it, but decided not to. He was leaned back on the couch, in that patient waiting mode he’d been doing so well with, so far, during all this. She wondered if this was stressful for him. It didn’t seem like it, but he did sometimes have a kind of detached expression on his face. She really did wonder what he was thinking, but she didn’t have enough experience to be able to accurately guess.

After she got the panties more or less how she figured they needed to be, she got a tight pair of short denim cutoffs. She’d “tested” these before, not exactly like in the picture, but she knew they would work. Finally, not bothering with a bra, she pulled on a loose, boring t-shirt. The girl’s top half wasn’t the point of this picture - that much was evident.

She decided rather than sit on the floor like in the picture, she’d sit on the recliner chair across from the couch that had been her dad’s main spot this evening. He could just snap pictures from where he was sitting, basically. She grabbed her phone and took a moment to arrange herself, looking down, moving her knees a bit, looking down again. Her dad watched, closely but pretty placidly.

“What do you think?” she finally asked. “Is it close?”

John shrugged. “It’s ... uh, it’s perfect.” In fact, it wasn’t quite like the picture. As Sophia had noticed, she had some hairs down there, and they were splaying out past the edge of her panties quite noticeably because of their dark color. He almost started to say something to the effect that it was “better” than the picture. But he decided he didn’t want to explain what he meant by “better,” so he just left it at perfect, and got to his cameraman duties.

As she sat, Sophia’s mind flashed on that other picture she’d been looking at - the one of the girl in essentially the same position, but naked. She had wondered if she’d have the nerve to sit like that in front of her dad, but now, she realized that she was pretty sure she could. He was so ... mellow about it. Like on the one hand, calm and nice and patient, and on the other hand, you could kind of tell he was paying close attention, and genuinely interested in it all. And of the pictures she’d checked so far, just on the the camera viewer, he seemed to be doing a great job capturing the poses.

So they moved on to the fifth. She said, “You know dad, I still don’t quite know what it is about this pose. Is it that the top is kind of too small? Maybe you could explain?”

John considered for a moment. Actually, he couldn’t say why he picked that picture either. Maybe it was because the girl just reminded him of Sophia, a bit, in terms of build - skinny, with A-cup breasts but nicely curved (and so much of them visible, one had to admit). Finally, he said, “Yes, I think it’s something about how the top is. There’s ... like, see how the bikini is riding too high on her?” He actually started to blush - this was really the first time he’d talked so explicitly about any of the pictures with Sophia, but her own ease so far that evening had made it seem natural to do so. “That’s, uh ... they call it underboob. And sideboob.”

Sophia laughed. “Yeah, OK. I get it. Really kind of all-around boob.” She grinned, and dug around in her collection of tops. She found a rather brief training bra, but rejected it. It would still have covered too much, because it was sort of almost a sports bra style. Then she found an old bikini top - it was from maybe a year and a half ago - before she’d even really had breasts, but you know how girls have to wear a top, anyway, at least in public pools and stuff. This seemed perfect.

She scrambled around trying to find the bottoms, but they were missing in action. She settled on a different one that would be a contrastive “match” - pastel green bottoms, floral print top. She changed into them, and messed around with the too small top.

“That’s definitely some ‘underboob, ‘“ she giggled.

“It doesn’t look natural,” John agreed.

Sophia’s face fell. “Is it bad?”

“No, no. I think it will work fine.” In fact, it did look a bit unnatural. Contrived. Which is exactly what it was. But he figured, with all these pictures, they’d end up picking and choosing which were good, later. There was no harm in trying. He took some pictures, as she stood, stock still.

They took a short break and John went in the kitchen and brought some juice, while Sophia used the bathroom. She felt so excited, still, about the whole thing, but she was also feeling pleased, and her excitement was less apprehensive now. She wondered if her dad was just going to let her do whatever - so far he’d eventually agreed to each of her suggestions. What about if she started posing naked? Would he take pictures? Would she want him to? At this last question, she realized that she had no problem with it. He was so nice about it. It was like zero stress. Unable to resist, she took a moment in the bathroom to try a couple naked poses in the mirror, thinking about how much of her showed in each position.

The sixth picture was the girl showing down her top. Sophia felt like this one wasn’t that hard - the main thing was getting the angle just right. She said as much to her dad. He suggested that he just take a lot of pictures, shifting points of view slightly, and they could select the best angle later when they looked at the pictures. “That’s a great idea,” Sophia agreed.

She put on a loose, oversized t-shirt with a large neck opening, and sat on the recliner again, but leaning over, like she was talking to someone. Her head was turned away, the idea being that the shot was candid, somehow. A sneak, as she called it. She leaned around, various ways, while John stood in front of the chair and also moved around, taking pictures down her top. For some reason all the moving around made her feel almost like she was really doing modeling. She felt like she and her dad were a tight team, model and photographer. It was fun.

Then they got to the seventh picture - the hand bra one. Actually, the ordering was perfect. After the previous one, she had gotten totally comfortable with the fact he had been seeing her tits, so now it was trivial to just take off the shirt, and sit in just her panties. For this one, she moved to the floor, like the girl was in the picture, but she’d practiced the pose so much, previously, that it went very smoothly and quickly. Within minutes they were finished. “Can you tell I was practicing that one before?” she quizzed her dad.

John studied her face, wondering if she was joking. Clearly she wasn’t. “I guess so,” he admitted.

The next picture was the last that John had chosen. The girl completely naked, but the picture angle cleverly hiding any actual tits or pussy. Sophia looked at the picture, and grinned at her dad. “I think this is the same way as the one down my shirt. I will just get in a position and you can move around and take lots of pictures, then we can choose the best angle later.”

John nodded, and his facial expression was funny. Like a puppy or something. She realized with a rush of pleasure that despite his nonchalance, her dad was having a lot of fun with this. In her mind, she had a funny thought: “It’s kind of perverted, isn’t it?” Fortunately, she didn’t express this out loud. But she grinned back at him, peeled off her panties and shooed him off the couch. They had decided that the fact of girl in the picture having wet hair in this one wasn’t really that significant, so Sophia thought that the couch would be the best place to do this one - her lounging on the couch naked and him taking pictures from the side. She got in a position more or less like the girl’s, and John moved around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.