Sophia's Showcase 1 - Cover

Sophia's Showcase 1

Copyright© 2016 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 2

When Sophia got to her dad's house, she saw that John wasn't home yet. So she texted him, "can i go on ur computer?" she asked. Careful not to make the same mistake, and stay on his good side.

His answer was funny. He sent two messages. "Of course, hun. Nothing to hide!" he sent first. Then, a minute later, she got, "anymore..."

She giggled, and within 10 minutes she was settled in her dad's office and browsing through all those pictures again, wondering which ones he would pick. Then she realized ... he had actually done his homework! There was a new folder, under the main one. It was called "Sophia's showcase."

Excitedly, she opened it up. In fact, there were only 8 pictures there. But just the fact that he had taken the effort, so conscientiously, pleased her immensely. It made her feel special. She immediately forgave the shortfall against the 12 she'd requested, and eagerly studied the pictures.

The first picture was of a girl in a green bikini. She had long blond hair and she was smiling, looking happy leaning on a fence outdoors somewhere, standing up. One hand was running through her hair. Definitely posed, but clearly just playing around, not a professional model. The bikini was pretty small, but she was very skinny, too. You could see tan-lines near the edges of the bikini, showing that she had maybe recently moved to the more revealing one. Sophia sighed - she herself had zero tan-lines. She had some good bikinis, though, including one cut very similarly to the green one in the picture.

The second picture had more potential for a perfect parallel on her part. There were two girls, lying on a towel by a pool, but she felt sure it was the one in the purple bikini, on the right, that interested most of the viewers. The camera was looking down on her straight on, from above, like someone had got on a chair and leaned over her to get the shot. The purple bikini wasn't as minimal as the first one. It wasn't even quite low rise, but not like granny panties, anyway. But the cloth was very tight on her, and she had her knees half up and her legs kind of spread apart, so her mound shape was quite prominent.

Sophia was confident this was an important feature, having seen it in other images when she'd first discovered the folder. She had been practicing it with her mirror. She noted that the girl's top was quite small. Barely A-cup - she might have been 11 or 12, but less developed than Sophia. However, her nipples were kind of showing in the cloth of the top, too, poking out through same thinnish looking cloth as on the bottom. In her mind, Sophia labelled this image as a "visible shape" theme.

The third one was even more promising, she thought. First of all, the girl even looked a little bit like her. She had the same skinny, somewhat stretched out frame, same dark hair, same goofy grin. She was wearing a kind of crop top that didn't really show her top, but her bottoms were panties rather than bikini bottoms, and were plain white. The girl was kind of just standing there, at some patio. The panties looked like they were wet - like maybe the girl had been swimming in her panties or something. The result was that you could see her little patch of pubic hair darkly, under the cloth, and her shape too. The idea of doing some pictures "wet" hadn't occurred to her, but it made sense.

The fourth picture was different. You couldn't really see the girl's face. She was sitting on the floor, leaning against a couch. She was doing something on her phone. She had on a pink t-shirt and some denim cutoff shorts. She had long legs, drawn up kind of close to her front, so that her phone rested on a knee. The denim shorts were tight and cut close to her crotch - so close that a line of the girl's white panties was completely showing, and the panty hem was pulled tight too, so that the girl's skin was bulging a bit alongside it, flushed red. Even Sophia could see that there was something directly sexy about that - the girl in the picture was essentially almost showing a lip of her pussy. Sophia pondered it for a minute. She knew she could replicate that pose.

The fifth picture was a girl in a rainbow hued bikini, standing next to a tree. Really pretty similar to the first, but the bikini wasn't even that tight. No mound was showing - her legs were actually kind of pulled together, half-crossed. No tan-lines, either. She studied it for a while, trying to figure out what her dad might like about it. Was it just the cute face and smile? She saw that the girl's bikini top was a bit small. It was like the girl was a B-cup, but she was wearing an A-cup top, so that the whole edge of the first part to curve around her breast showed. Sophia thought she could get a similar result, if she put on one of her old training bras from last year, maybe.

The sixth picture was probably the youngest girl. She seemed about 10 years old. She was leaning over wearing a loose shirt, and so you could see down her shirt completely. Her nipples were hidden by the angle of the camera, but the rest of her tiny beginning breasts, with the cone shape of them and edge of the areola, was visible. Sophia shook her head. Sorry dad, she thought. Can't really do that one. She could do something similar with her slightly more substantial breasts, though. She'd have to practice that - it wasn't a pose she'd thought much about - she'd never thought of her tits as particularly the displayable sort. But at least she had an advantage over the girl in the picture.

The seventh picture was the one she had been looking at when he'd caught her. She wondered if he chose it because of that. The girl in the panties, legs apart, making a selfie and doing a hand bra. Over the past week, Sophia had been practicing that one a lot, because it was clear in her memory. She had a momentary apprehension. That picture was a selfie, but what she and her dad were planning was of him taking pictures, so what they would get wouldn't be quite the same.

The apprehension that Sophia was feeling was that if she was doing a hand bra like that, she would be topless, and obviously, for a snap you can do a hand bra and cover everything easily, but you probably can't do it continuously. That meant her dad was going to end up seeing her tits - even if it didn't end up in the final pictures. She asked herself ... was that ok? Her inner dialogue was typical: Well, a that's little weird, huh? But, weird ... right. Sounds good. Anyway dad was cool, he'd probably be fine about it. She grinned to herself.

The last picture raised a similar issue, she realized. The girl was completely naked, doing a selfie in the mirror. But she was avoiding showing anything, by how she was positioned. Really in some ways it was the most modest of the pictures. She was doing a bit of a hand bra and her hair was falling strategically, and he legs were up and open, but the camera was to the side so you couldn't actually see between the legs, just barely. It was the sort of pose you would see of famous women on magazine covers, all suggestion but technically PG-rated. The girl was so obviously naked, and she looked like she had just got out of the shower or something, with vaguely damp hair.

Sophia had the same thought, then, about her dad seeing her pussy, as she'd just had about him seeing her tits. Even if the camera angle hid it in the picture, there was no way a photographer could NOT end up seeing it. But her train of thought was similar, leading to the same conclusion. Then Sophia had another thought, though: had John chosen that picture on purpose, as a kind of dare? Like making her think more about what she was doing? It seemed possible. If that was true, though, she was calling his dare.

She looked at the time. Her dad might be another hour, she realized. She had gotten there earlier than her usual time, by a lot, because of her eagerness. She had an idea - to fill out the "showcase" with four choices of her own. Her heart was beating with excitement, as she set herself the challenge. She was thinking, it could be a kind of answer to his implied dare. Given what her dad had chosen, could she find one that pushed it further?

She started by thinking if there was any pose that she herself had found notable among those she'd been looking at and thinking about over the last two weeks, that he hadn't chosen. With this line of thinking, she thought of the many pictures of girls "from behind" that were on the site. There were fewer among her dad's collection. Maybe he just wasn't into butts, she giggled to herself. She paged through the ones in her dad's folder, looking for one.

As she paged through them - there were so many! - with multiple clicks of the mouse, she ran across a picture that was clearly not from that website. Although a minority, there were certainly a notable number that were from somewhere else. The girl was a bit older - she looked more like late teens, more like the more typical dirty pictures. Given the pose, she was probably over 18 - otherwise it would be illegal - even Sophia understood that much. Indeed, it was a more typical "dirty picture."

Sophia supposed her dad must look at other sites besides the "showcaseofgirls" site - she'd seen others, of course. This picture perhaps caught her attention because although more explicit, in composition it was so similar to many of the "showcaseofgirls" ones. The girl was kind of reclining back, knees up and legs open, but instead of a panty or bikini covered crotch, the girl was bare. She had no hair there, either. It was shaved. And her legs were open enough, pulled up quite a bit like hugging the knees, you could kind of see into her a bit, because the lip parts turning outward. It was definitely a more regular dirty picture. Obviously not something that could be uploaded to the site. She wasn't even thinking that, but something made her move it into the "Sophia's showcase" folder. Maybe, in the moment, she was just thinking of moving it that way as a way to bookmark it, because it intrigued her.

Perhaps that picture had caught her attention because Sophia had spent plenty of time studying herself in such poses, too. Even before discovering her dad's folder, she had frequently done what she thought of as "matching" poses - one with panties, on, one without, comparing the appearance if she otherwise kept the same position. She looked at the picture again, and this reason was perhaps why it intrigued her - because of that "matching" pose idea. As she studied it more, she realized that the girl's position was very similar to the fourth one her dad had chosen, and the girl was even similar in appearance - but instead of in shorts and studying her phone, she was naked, so the area between her legs was fully revealed, even stretched open a bit, and she was looking up slyly at the camera.

Sophia went back to her search for butts. When she finally found one, she giggled. It was basically just silly. A girl was in a bikini, with her back to the camera. But she was "mooning" - she had pulled down her bottoms really far - you could see light through the gap between her legs but above the pulled down cloth. She figured that was probably the best she would find for that kind of picture, so she moved it over to the "showcase" folder.

She didn't really have an idea of what else would make a good pose, so she just kind of browsed. She found herself lingering even on the pictures there were clearly more "porny," and definitely not uploadable. She went back to her "matching" picture idea, in her mind. Obviously she didn't want to upload that kind of picture. But maybe she could make a few like that - just for ... fun? She rationalized that, given the seventh and eighth ones he'd chosen, he'd already be seeing her naked - more so than would be uploaded. So he should be fine with it, right? She felt a weird thrill, imagining some little argument as she convinced him to do it, using her indisputable rationale.

She found another one she remembered from before, that she'd tried posing once in her bedroom. The girl was in bra and panties, lying on her bed, next to a mirror. It was a selfie. She had a funny face, she was holding the camera in one hand but the other hand was holding the front of her panties up. Because of the angle, you couldn't see down, but it was one of those views that would reveal a lot with a small change of angle. Those types definitely intrigued Sophia. She moved it to the folder.

Then, as she clicked through a few more, she got distracted by a completely different picture. It was clearly not from that "showcaseofgirls" site. Definitely from a porn site. Her dad's pictures were almost all girls - even the most porny ones. She had noticed this before, and had joked to herself, "Well, we know he's not gay." This pic, however, included a guy. The pose was quite strange. Not really typical porn. It was picture of a girl (older, obviously, for this type) with her head in some guy's lap. She wasn't sucking him, though, or even touching him. In fact, the guy was wearing underwear, but his hard on was sticking out. It was really big. The feel of the picture was like, the girl had been sleeping with her head in his lap and had woken up to see that, and she was kind of surprised. So there was a kind of humor to it. The striking thing was how close she was to it, but with an expression of not expecting to see it. Sophia tried to imagine it - opening her eyes to see something like that. Dick's dick. She giggled. She had definitely gotten distracted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.