The Greatest Journey - Cover

The Greatest Journey

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Chapter 3: Lady Voltera

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lady Voltera - 'Spiritual' follow-up to 'Sappho Visits Eternia' story. Now, Teela and Evil-Lyn will travel Eternia and beyond to taste the most ladies they can. And they will do everything that is good to achieve their goal

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Royalty  

Teela and Evil-Lyn hurried to find their next ‘victim’: Lady Voltera, another reformed evil female which lived in a castle along with her husband, Lord Tyrin. But the surroundings weren’t very inviting for two women in lust for lesbian sex.

“This place creeps me out already. I don’t even want to look out when we land,” said Evil-Lyn.

“Don’t you tell me that you are afraid? You are one of the most powerful sorceresses I have ever met!” replied Teela sarcastically.

“Spare me the jokes, Teela. It’s just I don’t like the climate of this place. All dark and creepy ... how much longer will it take to find that castle?”

“Sorry, I was just playing with you. I know, this place creeps me out too, but it’s where we need to be to find who we are looking for, right?” said the amazon.

Both girls found a place to land, right in front of the castle’s main entrance, which impressed the women as they looked at it.

“Are you sure that this is the place? It doens’t even look that creepy. It looks like Grayskull’s castle to me”, commented Lyn.

“It has been a long time since I was here. Surely they must have rebuilt it.”

“Well, now we gotta find this Lady Voltera. I want to see if she is the woman you told me about during the whole trip,” pointed the evil witch. Teela and Evil-Lyn looked at the surroundings of the castle and even called for her, but nobody answered. They tried not only once, twice, nor even thrice, but the maximum they could. Still no answer...

“Are you sure there is someone living at this house?” asked the white-haired woman.

“Maybe they are asleep or gone somewhere. We will stay here till someone or something breathes life,” answered the redhead.

They stood there for several moments, but the ‘breath of life’ that the Eternian warrior wished to see wasn’t very pleasant, at least for that moment.

“GOTCHA!”

Someone shouted behind them and, as when they turned back, already armed for a possible battle, they saw a long-haired redhead, in a long red dress, smiling at them spitefully. That woman was the one they were waiting for: Lady Voltera.

“Did I scare you? I am sorry, it wasn’t my intention. I just saw you two there and...”

“What kind of person are you? We could have attacked you just now!” protested Teela.

“The way you jumped when I screamed, you could never have had the time to deliver a proper first attack. I am sorry, okay. I just wanted to know what you two were doing here,” explained Lady Voltera.

“We are waiting for you,” said the redhead amazon.

“Waiting for me? Really? For what?”

“Well, I guess you still remember me, right?” questioned Teela. “And this is my buddy, Evil-Lyn”

“Of course I remember you, Teela! Been a long time since I saw you last ... you look gorgeous! And your friend is also gorgeous too ... but why do you two want to see me in first place?” asked Voltera.

“Let’s say that me and Teela were on opposite sides but now we are together and she offered me a ‘tour of peace’ and to introduce me to some of her friends,” answered Lyn.

“Oh, that’s so good. You consider me a friend ... but, well, I never figured you were the type to hang out with women. I always see you with that gorgeous He-Man or that prince...” commented the redhead houseowner.

“Let’s just say that you can find happiness in such odd places sometimes,” replied the Eternian amazon.

“And why did you decide to try a prank on us that way?” asked the evil sorceress.

“I was in the surrounding area, heard some voices, and went to see to whom they belonged, and that’s when I found you.”

“Find and scare women ... how easy,” remarked Evil-Lyn sarcastically.

“Anyway ... enough talking ... it’s getting late ... how about you spend the night here?” proposed Voltera.

“I don’t know. Will we will be a nuisance for you? And your husband?” asked Teela, smiling inside with Lady Voltera’s proposal.

“Tyrin is spending his days in the library. He is studying a few things and he’s been there for a long time. I’ve been sleeping alone those days. Maybe some company will make me feel better...”

“If that is the case, then we accept your offer,” replied the amazon.

“That’s great!” cheered the other redhead. “I guess dinner is ready. You will like the food of the castle!”

“I am looking forward to having something to eat...” said the white-haired witch jokingly before elbowing Teela as they looked at each other with grinning faces and a sensation of a plan running well.


Teela and Evil-Lyn were impressed with the state of the castle. Despite elements that made it look decadent, the indoors were neat and all with gothic details, which Lady Voltera explained were requested by Lord Tyrin when he built it after their wedding. Even if they were a bit creeped out with the bat statues all over the place, nothing would put a hurdle between them and their ‘catch’.

They had dinner and after that, a lengthy chat where Evil-Lyn and Teela told Voltera about how they decided to stick with each other and how good it was for both of them. The redheaded noblewoman was impressed to hear how much both girls were getting along and loving each other and that she wished the same could be said of she and her husband.

“Oh, look at the time! I guess I need some sleep now,” said Evil-Lyn.

“Me too. The trip was rough and I need some rest...” added Teela.

“You can spend the night here if you want,” proposed Lady Voltera.

“Are you sure we aren’t abusing your hospitality?” asked the redhead amazon.

“No, not at all. I have a spare room here so you can spend the night there before you have to go.”

“Well, truth be told, we want to spend the night in your room,” suggested Teela.

“My room? Why? What do you mean, Teela?” asked a puzzled Voltera.

“You said yourself that you are alone because of your husband spending the entire day away of you,” answered the villainess as she and her lover surrounded their soon-to-be ‘prey’. “And a woman like you should never be alone!”

“I don’t understand. What do you two want? It’s not what I think it is, is it?”

“If you are thinking that we are two women who love each other and that we are on a cruise to find women that can love us too, then I guess you’re correct, dear Lady Voltera,” explained Teela.

“Well, this proposal kind of shocks me, but it’s hard to refuse. What about my husband? And what if he decides to come back?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll solve that problem ... but, first, to where would I find the library?” added Lyn.

“Right there,” pointed Voltera. Then, the sorceress aimed her power sceptre in the direction given by the redhead and a golden ray came from its head and went as far as it could. “Problem solved”

“What did you do there?” asked Teela.

“I delivered a magic that will leave the library door locked for a few hours. Time enough for us to have fun with this lady, if she agrees of course!”

“Well, I must say you are two fine women, and since I haven’t much of it lately, my room is waiting for some lesbianism,” said Lady Voltera in agreement with her future lovers, leading them to her chambers.


When reaching the chamber, Teela and Evil-Lyn were stricken with amazement looking over the bedroom’s layout. Everything seemed to be stone carved, including the furniture and the wardrobes. The bed was a four-post king size made of stone and iron. Voltera quickly noticed the state of shock of her houseguests.

“I can tell that you two have never seen a chamber like this,” she commented.

“It’s just ... it’s twice the size of my bedroom!” said Teela.

“You rich people know how to spend,” added Evil-Lyn.

“Well,” the redhead noblewoman chuckled. “Me and my husband designed the whole house. Took a long time to get the bedroom as we wished, and now there it is.”

“I guess it took you and Lord Tyrin a lot work to build the bedroom,” said the sorceress.

“Let’s say that it was hard to come up with something we both liked, but it’s better than sleeping in a coffin,” replied Lady Voltera. Approaching the her bed, she bent towards her future lovers a little. “But, enough talking ... I want to enjoy my guests now, sexually speaking of course!”

The woman tucked her dress in a such a way that Teela and Evil-Lyn could notice her assets. The two ladies approached her and lifted the garment so that they could see her bare ass. Soon, Lady Voltera felt a festival of hands touching her. The amazon and the witch touched, grabbed and pinched the buttcheeks of their lover, feeling the touch of the skin, teasing and giving a small moment of pleasure to her.

“Seems she is a nice pick, isn’t Teela?”

“I told you I could pick nice gals for us.”

While both girls teased her ass, Voltera gave a few moans, all of them brief and mumbled. After the session of hand action, they didn’t hesitate to remove the dress completely, as they also got themselves out of their usual outfits. The noblewoman was very surprised to notice the fact that Lyn had white hair.

“Well, that’s funny ... you don’t look that old to me,” she commented.

“I don’t think talking about my hair color will help anything, but I kinda like it sometimes,” said the villainess.

“Rule Number One: never make remarks about Lyn’s age,” added Teela.

Voltera guided them to the bed, where they knelt on the mattress and proceeded with their lovemaking, kissing and touching her whole body, especially the parts that she liked to call the ‘privates’. Teela laid herself on the bed, spreading her legs while opening her labia in her lovers’ direction.

“How about the two of you give me mutual pleasure here?”

The suggestion was taken and Evil-Lyn and Lady Voltera kind of scrambled to try to fit their heads close to the Eternian warrior’s pussy. It took some time, and, with the redhead’s guidance, they found their spots and started to lick. The two women took their respective sides and put her mouths to work.

“Ahhhhhh ... yeah! Lick me, babes!”

Lyn and Voltera brushed the tips of their tongues against Teela’s wet cunt to ‘warm her up’ for the real lesbian action. The evil sorceress started with the upper labia and clitoris, as Lord Tyrin’s wife picked the ‘lower labia.’ Once in a while, both tongues met up halfway and they shared a wrestling for female juices.

“Yeahhhhh ... Yeah! Oh God! I never thought two women eating me would be soooooooo good!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.