After Five Years - Cover

After Five Years

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Five years after his engagement broke up, Greg sees his old girlfriend again - in the middle of a tricky mission in Northern Africa. As if his life wasn't already complicated enough with his unusual family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating  

2009 - Home

I do not know how long I just stood there looking at Marie with a boy a bit older than Naiya on her hip, looking at me. One look at the boy told me that he had to be my son. His facial features reminded me of the pictures my mother and father had taken of me when I was the same age. His hair was curly black just like mother’s, but the most striking feature of that little boy were those blue eyes. And Marie was just as beautiful as ever, maybe a bit thinner but still beautiful.

“Hi, Greg. You have played hard to find, haven’t you?”

I could see from the look on her face that she was not blaming me when she said that, but there was something else, too. Sadness for sure, some joy, maybe determination - and love. There was both love and hurt in her eyes when she looked at me. Or was it in my own eyes?

“Hi, Marie. Not really, I just wasn’t able to come back until recently. But who is this fellow?”

“His name is Paul Gregory. He is...”

“I know, Marie. I know.”

We were interrupted by a car that stopped in front of the garage. Karen stepped out and picked up her shoulder bag which contained her new laptop. Then she noticed me, Marie - and Paul - standing by the door. She looked at me, and then at Marie, and finally at Paul. When she looked at Paul, recognition hit her. She stopped and turned back to the car before I could say a thing. I heard Marie curse in French, and then she pushed Paul at me.

“Please, hold your son for a while, Greg.”

Then she ran after Karen, and managed to stop her just before she was able to get back into her car again. I looked at them for a moment but then I turned my attention to Paul, who was intently looking at me from close up. My thoughts were running a million miles per hour when I looked back at him. At least he didn’t cry.

While holding him, I heard some voices inside as Naiya was waking up from her nap. I left the door open and carried little Paul inside so that I could check on Naiya.

I had no idea how much time had passed when Karen came to me. I was watching Naiya and Paul interacting and playing with the toys that had gradually taken over our living room. When I noticed that Karen had been crying I immediately got worried. Karen saw the look on my face and just shook her head.

“No, not now, Greg. You should go to talk to Marie - or rather listen to her. Why don’t you go to the backyard? It’s a nice place to sit, as long as the sun is up.”

I guess she saw that I was about to protest since she smiled and shook her head. Why had there been tears in her eyes? Why?

“Please, do as I asked. I’m okay with it and we’ll talk later, I promise. I’ll prepare something to eat for these two toddlers. Unless you fed them recently.”

“No, I have just...”

I blushed when I realized that I had just spent quite a lot of time just looking at Naiya and Paul playing. Karen laughed when she saw me blush and then she kissed my cheek.

“Trust me, it’s ok. We’ll talk later, I promise.”

Marie was already sitting in a chair on the terrace when I got there. She stood up and hugged me before I could do anything. Then she pulled back a bit and looked at me.

“You know, Greg, you’re almost better than any Frenchman. You have a pretty young wife, two daughters and a good-looking older lover. And you even have all of them living in harmony under the same roof.”

She smiled while saying that, but gradually her look turned more serious.

“I was stupid, and did a terrible thing to you. There hasn’t been a day I have not regretted my own stupidity.”

“Marie, you are not the only one to blame. I should have had sense and courage to ignore my orders and talk to you.”

Marie shook her head.

“It still does not change the fact that I should have never betrayed you. Never! You really gave me all the opportunities to not do it, and still I did. I’m so sorry.”

I hugged her and held her close for a while.

“That is ancient history now, Marie. You should know that I was ready to forgive you back then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.