Sappho Visits Eternia

by Victor2K

Copyright© 2016 by Victor2K

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Teela and Evil-Lyn were enemies. Were. On an awkward situation, they found out they didn't loved any other man... but each other...

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

He-Man – Sappho visits Eternia

"Forget it, darling. You will never get out of these strong steel cuffs".

This was said by the evil and cruel woman known as Evil-Lyn, as she approached from a small dungeon in a cave, where her prisoner, the heroine of this realm, Teela, was locked up after being knocked unconscious by one of Skeletor's evil henchman.

"Don't think about that. He-Man will find me and save me, not after kicking the ass of Skeletor", the redhead challenged defiantly.

"Why should I worry about that? He will never find you here! I made certain myself that your 'new place' was as secluded as I could get. I have everything in hand, especially you."

Evil-Lyn looked in her proud wryly ironical face to Teela, as the heroine was trying get out her hands and feet of the rock that she was attached. The evil woman laughed as her hostage tried to escape.

"I already said, Teela, there is no way that you can escape out of that. Now, you are very much mine", Evil-Lyn bragged.

"Damn!" Teela shouted.

Teela tried to escape, but her efforts proved futile. Every time she pushed back and forth on the chains it was even more impossible to escape, and the face of her captor was showing an evil skeptic mood, as she was watching the redhead get increasingly pissed off at being bound into a place she knew no way out of or even where it was. Her captor was supremely confident she wasn't escaping at all.

After a few minutes, Teela got tired, and with her body getting sweaty from the exertion, Evil-Lyn licked her lips as Teela's body was getting even more covered with perspiration.

"Argh! "Dammit!"

"I already told, you ... what a waste of your excellent muscles," The evil woman said.

"Argh..." Teela grumped before she moaned and looked at her captor. Her eyes had less of their usual fire. "Ok, I give up. You won. But at least tell me something: why did you get me in the first place?"

"Do you wanna really know?" The bad woman said, walking to approach the captured Teela.

"There is no other way for me ... I must know."

Evil-Lyn looked Teela's from heads to heels, with a wicked smile, while seeing the impatience of the other female. Finally she was at her hands, without escape and merciless to her own desires.

"Here is the thing. I captured you because I needed to make it straight with me and you."

"From what?", the redhead asked.

"From everything. I believe you didn't forgot our stint at the desert?"

"When we fought Kothos in Aradan?" Teela asked, for surprise of her companion

"Hmm ... seems that you didn't forget it all. Anyway, when we were stuck in desert, I started to see the things in a way I never expected to."

"Different ... how?"

"I came to see you as different from what I had previously thought. I used to find you a very hard girl to handle, too much aggression and proud as hell. Now I see you as a respectable and strong enemy. I feel somehow proud to have you in my list of opponents." The evil woman explained.

"Thanks, is soo nice to hear something like this ... even from an enemy", Teela said, ironically.

"But there is more. When I said that I started to see you with other eyes, I am not kidding. It's really serious." Evil-Lyn said, positioning a few steps near Teela. "When we were there, I saw you, your way of speech, to handle stuff, to act, your savvy. I don't know, I asked myself a dozen times why, but ... hmm ... I feel attracted for you."

"What?" Teela went astonished.

"Yes. I, Evil-Lyn, am attracted to you, Teela. Sexually attracted, I mean" The villainess stated as Teela went shocked at hearing such a thing.

"No, I can't believe. My ears are fooling me. I cannot hear a thing like that!"

"Yes, you heard every word, darling. I love you and there is nothing that you can do against it" Evil-Lyn stated.

"Yes I can! This is filthy, this is nasty, and this is horrendous!" Teela shouted in anger and loathing, her animosity to her sworn enemy bubbling to the surface.

"And you like it too. Admit it, you felt something for me while we were in the desert, didn't you?" The evil woman declared.

"Of course not. I like men. I am straight!" Teela shouted, mad as hell.

"And I am, or was. I still feel something for men in general, but you made me think different ideas. I never got this for a woman. I masturbated myself thinking about you all the time, I made it my goal to get you and have you in a way that I should never forget, and make you feel the same for me. That's why I beat you and held you as hostage", Evil-Lyn explained, while using her index finger to touch Teela's cheeks.

"You can't be serious that I will have sex with you. You are the last choice for me in this matter"

"I think you cannot disagree with me, watching your position right now" Evil-Lyn grinned as she started to touch and play with Teela's cheeks, then going to her body, groping her helpless tits and buttocks. "I think this will persuade you on my demand ... you are not in any position to defy my will, so ... it's best to submit to it."

She screams once.

"Please, stop!"

And twice.

"STOP",

And thrice.

"STOP RIGHT NOW, YOU BITCH!"

And four times.

"STOP, YOU..."

But as much as Teela could scream, the more Evil-Lyn would grope her. Soon the redhead heroine started to give up. It was a slow realization, but feeling the hand of someone in her private parts was good for her. Evil-Lyn's hands touched everywhere they could, as Teela's begging changed dramatically to the opposite.

"PLEASE, ST ... UHH ... DON'T ... UHH"

Perfect the villain thought as the good girl became on her hands. Teela knew that it was ages since someone had touched her like that. Either Prince Adam or his alter-ego, He-Man, did that with frequency. She was always left for some fight or training, being alone thinking about her man.

Why am I doing this? Why has this become good? Am I a lesbian? I like this girl, Skeletor's companion on taking Eternia? Do I? Teela thought, as the villain stopped the rude groping of her hostage, now more covered in sweat than ever.

"And now, do I convince you?" Evil-Lyn asked.

"Please ... don't ... I-I c-can't" Teela whispered, worn out by the procedure.

"Yes, you can. Touching you makes my pussy wet. Now I really know that I desire your body."

"N-No..." Teela tried to say something, but she was too tired to argue with her rival. And

"I think we should exchange a kiss, my darling" Evil-Lyn said, as she put her face a few inches away from Teela's. The redhead then turned her face, offering her cheek to the villain.

"Don't move. I will spit on you!"

"I believe you can't do anything about it". The villain said before touching Teela's mound and feel her wetness through her battle uniform. "Your cunt deposes against you." Evil- Lynn smiled slyly.

"No, no ... don't..."

But Teela surrendered to Evil-Lyn's persuasive hands, even if she couldn't accept that, it made little difference. She loved the touch of that woman and wanted more, but she was too proud to admit that she was getting into the evil one. In this scenario, Teela only offered short resistance to Evil-Lyn, trying to hold her lips away of her companion. But Evil-Lyn was in control, the one pulling the strings.

Then, shortly, the lips touched themselves and the tongues danced. Teela, as from the beginning, tried to pull the evil female away, but it became so hot that the redhead "jumped" on Evil-Lyn's lips, their kissing like that of a couple of youngsters. The tongues danced and wrestled as their lips locked on each other and their breasts pressed against each other's.

"Hmmmm..."

Evil-Lyn and Teela then broke the kiss and looked at each other, the good girl tried to deny what she did with the bad one.

"Seems you don't have the strength that everyone says."

"I-I..." Teela tried to spill some words.

"I know you try do deny it, but is too late. We are horny for each other; we want to fuck each other. I can't go against it, neither can you, my little Teela", Evil-Lyn said, giving a contained naughty smile. Teela tried to give a look of objection, but now her mind was thinking about undressing the villainess and doing all sorts of kinky things.

"Damn! I tried to resist, I swear. I tried, I tried, but this kiss ... I think ... I think I want you, Evil-Lyn. I need to fuck you, right now..." Teela stated, still conflicted, but her pussy now clearly winning the argument against her mind.

"Good girl" Evil-Lyn shaken her head as sign of approval as she got her scepter and aimed at the cuffs. "Be careful" she warned as her powers destroyed the cuffs and chains that kept Teela imprisoned. The redhead girl fell on the cave's floor, but she was able to stand up again.

"Thanks!"

"You are welcome ... don't ever think of trying to run away." The evil one complimented as they kissed each other again. With freedom, Teela could roam with her hands all along Evil-Lyn's body. Her companion was quite older than her, but it always had a well shaped body, which was superior to that of a lot of young people, with a good pair of tits and a nice ass. I never knew this one could be hot like this Teela thought to herself, as the dark femme's body enthralled her...

Both groped each other as long as they could get, getting wet and hot all the time. It was time to do something more direct. Both broke off from the mouth-mouth pleasing and then looked at each other.

"I think we should do something ... more delightful" Teela proposed.

"But we need to take off our clothes first" Evil-Lyn replied.

"No problem ", Teela said

Soon, Teela removed Evil-Lyn's suit. First, exposing the evil woman's breasts, all firm and shapely. Teela played with them using the hands, as her now love partner moaned.

"You have beautiful breasts. I have to praise you for that."

"So why don't you play then with our mouth?" Evil-Lyn suggested and Teela accepted. Her mouth went to the older woman's left tit, licking her nipples like a baby being fed.

"Ohh..."

"Ahh..."

Evil-Lyn was pleased as Teela played with tongue on her tits. She switched to the boobs and played them with her hands, to get their playing even naughtier.

"Your tits are hot, Evil-Lyn... slurp so hot!"

"So ... hmm ... Please ... lick them ... ahh ... yes! Lick it!"

Teela then sat Evil-Lyn on the cave's floor, as she could proceed on tit-sucking. While she sucked her now lover's tits, Evil-Lyn tore Teela's clothes to expose her boobs, which were as firm as Evil-Lyn's.

"I wanna play with these, too!" The villainess demanded.

Then both women started to take turns on tit-sucking, often rubbing their nipples against each other. They were moaning and squealing as louder as they could, because nobody would ever find them.

"Ahhhhh...

"Ohhhh,,

"Rub it ... ahhh"

Teela then stopped the procedure, now undressing her partner completely. She could see now the, to her amazement, the completely shaven Evil-Lyn's pussy, wet and "begging" for pleasure.

"I can't believe you are shaven!?"

"It's for the battles. I think it would help me to get healthy and not worry with my outfit" Evil-Lyn explained, as she open wide her lips to Teela observe, getting her mouth wet with the excitement.

"I believe you need my fingers and mouth on that" Teela said, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Would be so good!"

As Evil-Lyn said that, Teela slid a finger inside her pussy and started to finger-fuck the evil female, pleasing this one with that. She could feel the wetness of the villain as the finger went deep inside. Deep.

"Ohh ... fuck me ... oohh"

As Teela fucked with the index finger, her thumb was touching and rubbing the swollen clitoris. With this stimulation, Evil-Lyn couldn't offer any resistance.

"OHHH ... this ... is ... ohh ... soo good ... Fuck me Teela ... ahh..." She squealed.

"You are so hot I could do it with more fingers" Teela said as the middle finger went inside Evil-Lyn, speeding up the thrusts. With her other hand, she made the other girl lick and kiss the fingers.

"Uhh ... fuck ... uhh!"

The evil woman gasped with each Teela's skilled finger fuck, probing her cunt. The redhead one was looking at the each moan of her lover with an evil yet pleasant smile, ready to take the next step.

After some good screwing, she withdrew the fingers from inside the genitalia, rubbed the labia with her tips and tasted the juices from Evil-Lyn.

"You taste very nice, but I think I need to look more in depth at that honeypot of yours", Teela said.

The redhead then opened very wide her partner's legs and then buried her mouth in Evil-Lyn's stimulated pussy. Teela's tongue came into action to lick all over the bad woman's cunt.

"Ahhhh..."

Evil-Lyn went into pleasure overdrive as Teela went to work with tongue and lips, all over her vagina, moaning at each trip of the redhead's tongue tip on her clitoris and labia, tasting her juices, touching all her erogenous areas.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.