An Impossible Love - Cover

An Impossible Love

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After winning some money on the lottery, I found my twin sister who, like me had been adopted soon after we were born.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Squirting  

We were up early the following morning in preparation for our flight, Cherry looked stunning as usual in a new denim mini skirt with a white blouse, she hadn't bothered with a bra and I loved the way her breasts jiggled as she walked, this was my new sister, a very sexy, very confident young woman, a woman who'd just discovered her sexuality and was enjoying it!

I had the deeds to the land in my bag, because I intended to hire an architect and a building company, so I would have to prove my ownership of the land.

"What are you going to build?" Cherry asked me, but in truth I didn't know, flats possibly, a couple of small villas even, I had no idea.

"What about a mobile home park?" she suggested,

"Hey yeah, I hadn't thought about that" I grinned, "Good thinking batman"

We had a couple of brandies on the plane, I hate flying so they helped me to forget where we were, silly I know, but I'll never be comfortable in a plane no matter how many times I fly.

Cherry loved it though and kept pointing to boats down below in the ocean,

"Look Johnny, aren't they small?"

They were probably bigger than three houses on top of each other but they looked smaller than a toy from up where er were

"I bet she's into girls" she said as the stewardess passed by yet again,

"Ask her" I laughed, "She can only say yes or no"

Thankfully she didn't ask and at just after dinner time we landed in the searing heat at Las Palmas airport, as we only had hand luggage we were first to the taxi queue and hopped in one to take us to Playa Del Inglis.

Cherry

John asked the driver if he knew of any villas to rent which of course he did, he took us to one almost on the golden beach of Mas Palomas, he acted as the agent for the owners and showed us round.

It was beautiful so John took it immediately and paid him about eight hundred euros, I left him to do some work contacting the people he needed to see and I went across the road to the supermercado for the essentials we'd need for our two week stay.

It was crowded with shoppers and I was pleasantly surprised to see several topless girls in there, obviously straight from the beach, I spent about an hour there as well as several hundred euros and then another half hour back at the villa putting everything away as John was still making phone calls.

He signalled to me for a drink so I poured out two brandies and took mine out onto the rear verandah to check out the beach, there was a notice in half a dozen languages saying nude bathers may be encountered after this point and indeed I saw several people completely naked walking along chatting away quite happily and seemingly unconcerned about me looking,

Just then an arm encircled me from behind and John said, "We'll look out of place on there until we get at least a bit of a tan"

I leaned back against him and realised he was naked!

"Quite right" I laughed and went in the house to strip off until he reminded me that there was no need,

"Why go in?" he asked reasonably, "If you're going to be naked, why hide to strip off?"

He was right of course so I got naked right there and guess what? Nobody was bothered!

"Fancy a swim?" he asked and before I could answer, he grabbed my hand, we ran down through the garden, past our own pool and out onto the beach, it was fantastic, I was on a public beach crowded with holiday makers, stark naked and nobody looked twice.

We ran straight into the sea laughing like two mad people, the water was warm and we both began swimming lazily to and fro occasionally bumping into other swimmers who always laughed, most of them were naked too, young, old and in between, some were worth a second look and some weren't, they were obviously used to being naked, I wasn't but I thought I could soon get used to it, I felt great.

Walking back up to the house, I noticed that quite a few of the younger women and girls were lying with their legs open quite brazenly displaying their charms, one or two smiled at me as we passed and I felt the moisture beginning between my legs.

"Well what do you think?"

"Wow" I laughed, "Did you see all those pussies on display?"

"Cherry" he grinned, "I'm eighteen, what do you think?"

"I think I like it here"

"There's a guy coming over to see me tonight about the land, he'll probably want to see it, are you staying with me, you'll see it too?"

"Of course, I want to be part of it with you"

We spent a lazy afternoon then just sunbathing by our pool, I made us a light snack and then we showered together, we'd decided not to have sex until bed time but I needed a shave around my pubes which he volunteered to do for me

and of course our good intentions went out of the window as he knelt between my legs with my very wet pussy in front of his face!

The man arrived to see John at about seven thirty, but he had an assistant with him, a very pretty English girl called Ann, who he introduced her as his daughter, it turned out that John's late adopted father had commissioned him to design the site as a private estate with twenty top of the range houses on it, each one with a swimming pool and a fitted kitchen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.