An Impossible Love - Cover

An Impossible Love

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After winning some money on the lottery, I found my twin sister who, like me had been adopted soon after we were born.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Squirting  

She changed into a pair of skin tight white jeans showing a mouth watering camel toe and grinned when I said she looked good enough to eat,

“That’s the idea bruv” she smiled, “I feel sexy dressed like this, my jeans are caressing my pussy”

“Lucky jeans, fancy dinner at the pub?” I asked and she agreed readily.

“Will the gang be there?”

“Yeah they always have a card school on a Saturday lunch time”

“So the girls won’t be there?”

“Oh yes, they usually have game of darts”

“Great, let’s go then”


“Ever had a burger?” I asked her as we sat down in the crowded bar,

“Not until now” she laughed, so I ordered two burgers and chips,

“Oh wow that was beautiful” she smiled as she pushed her empty plate away, then she said something that really surprised me,

“And talking of beautiful, here’s Jenny and the girls”

Jenny was a girl who we hung around with, a pretty little blonde not unlike Cherry, I’d asked her for a date sometime ago but she’d thanked me and said no, if anything she was more into girls!

They were followed in by the guys as boisterous as ever, after getting their drinks they asked me to join them in a game of three card brag, (A much simplified version of poker) and as usual the girls took over the dart board.

Cherry looked pleased to be asked to join them so we spent a couple of hours at our respective games before deciding to call it a day.

“Jenny’s nice isn’t she” Cherry said as we walked home, so I told her what I knew of her, she said nothing but seemed very quiet until we got home,

“She asked me round her place one night for a drink”

“What did you say?”

“I said I’d love to”

“OK”

“So you don’t mind?”

“Not at all” I smiled,

“She might seduce me”

“Yes she might”

“What if I like it?”

“I don’t know” I admitted, “But she’ll have to be quick”

“Why?”

“Well I own a bit of land complete with planning permission for twenty houses, I was going to ask you to come with me to have a look at it sometime in the next few days”

“Where is it?”

“The Canary Isles”

“Where’s that?”

“In the Atlantic ocean about two hundred miles off the coast of Africa”

“Is it something you want to do?”

“Yes I think so”

“Well do it then, you don’t need me”

“Yes I do, you see it’s a bit complicated, my mum and dad owned it, unlike your parents, they’ve always encouraged me to look for you”

“I bet they’re nice”

“Yes, they were lovely”

“Were?”

“Yes, mum died two months ago and dad died a week later of a broken heart”

My voice was starting to crack, she could see I was getting emotional so she came and sat beside me her arms around me.

“They left me everything they had, bless them they only had a couple of thousand, but dad had bought this land over thirty years ago, he never had the money to develop it, since I won that cash on the lottery, I have and I want to do it”

“In that case, I want to do it too”

We spent the next two hours on the internet looking at the island of Gran Canaria, I’d been a few times with mum and dad and I loved it, it was one of the few places on earth with guaranteed sun shine all day all year round.

Crime was strictly low level, topless was the norm on all beaches and there were many nude beaches where within reason anything went!

Cherry was mesmerised with it all,

“Do people really have sex on the beach?”

“Well there’s an area called Mas Palomas, it’s a huge beach with thousands of sand dunes, people can do whatever they want in the dunes”

“So we could you know, you and I, do things together?”

“Yes” I smiled, “If we wanted to”

“Oh I’d want to all right”

She put her lips to my ear,

“I want to be fucked in front of people”

“I think you might be a little bit kinky Miss Sharpe”

“I think you might be right Mr. Carson”

“Have you got a passport?”

“Yes”

“In that case, let’s do it”

“Are we still going to the casino tonight?”

“Oh yes” I smiled, “I want to see you in that dress”


She came out of the bedroom wearing her evening gown and looking like a beautiful princess, with her hair up and minimal make up as well as minimal jewellery she was stunning, the gown was cut daringly low to show off her beautiful breasts, it was completely backless and held up only by two thin shoulder straps, even with her newly found sexuality, it was very daring, but she carried it off splendidly.

“Wow” I said and kissed her hand, “You look sensational”

“Thank you, I feel good too” then she giggled, “I’m completely naked underneath”

I growled and she squealed with laughter,

“Ooh that sent a shiver down my back”

“That dress is sending me out a message, you know, it’s saying, I want to be fucked”

“Keep that thought in mind for later” she smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.