An Impossible Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After winning some money on the lottery, I found my twin sister who, like me had been adopted soon after we were born.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Much later I turned the steaks and increased the heat, Cherry had gone into the bedroom to put on her new lingerie, even after our marathon session in the bathroom, she was game for more.

I was just pouring out our drinks when I heard her behind me,

"Well how do I look?"

I turned round and gawped open mouthed at her.

"Oh my God Cherry"

Her hair was down over her shoulders, a white bra lifted her breasts without covering them, a matching white thong barely covered her sex, she wore white stockings with a tiny white suspender belt and above all that she wore a filmy and very short white robe,

"I've never worn stockings before, but I look silly don't I?"

"Oh sweetheart" I struggled for words,

"Silly?, no you don't look silly, you look absolutely gorgeous, Cherry when I saw you in your car at your mum's place for the very first time I thought you looked perfect, but I was wrong because you've just done the impossible, you've improved on perfection"

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"Cherry my darling, you've got no confidence in yourself have you?, come here with me"

I walked her upstairs into the bedroom and stood beside her in front of the full length mirror, "Look at yourself, you're eighteen years old, you've got a beautiful face, your breasts are perfect, you have a lovely slim waist, the longest legs in the world, I would die for your bum and that pussy, well, words just fail me"

"So you do like it then?"

"Yes my darling, it's fair to say that I like it"

"The steaks will burn"

"Yes they--, oh shit" and I galloped downstairs to rescue our meal.

She ran after me laughing at my antics and eventually we sat down to eat, I found it hard to take my eyes off her breasts with her little pink nipples pointing at me

"You haven't kissed my nipples yet have you?"

"We'll soon sort that" I laughed and reached over to kiss her lovely little nubs

"You've got grease all over them now" she squealed with laughter, "Go and get a cloth"

I resisted the urge to moan about having to do everything and carefully wiped the grease from her breasts while she held each one out for me and sighed with pleasure,

"You've got a lovely, gentle touch John"

"And you miss, have exquisite nipples"

We finished our meal then in a comfortable silence until she suddenly remembered something I'd said the previous day and asked me about it,

"Yesterday you said you won some money"

"Yeah on the lottery, I won one million, one hundred thousand pounds"

"So you don't need to work?"

"Well not for a while anyway" I smiled, "And make that we don't need to work"

"I can't take any money, you won it, not me"

"Have you got a fifty pence piece on you?"

"In my bag, there should be one, why?"

"Go and get it for me please"

Watching her scantily clad buttocks as she walked was an erotic experience in itself, I felt more stirring in my groin as they wiggled away from me, she was smiling as she came back and handed me the coin,

"Now what?"

"Well tomorrow, we'll go to the bank and I'll transfer half of the money into your account, that fifty pence is half of the stake"

"John for God's sake you can't just give away half a million pounds"

"Why not?, you're my sister"

"Why don't we look for something to do with the money, something that'll pay us?"

"Yes but what?"

"Don't know" she laughed, "Let's go for a walk, you can show me round the area while we think"

"OK but you should cover up a bit, just a little bit"

"Spoilsport" and I was forced to watch her gorgeous little buttocks wriggling away from me again!

She reappeared in a knee length black skirt and earned herself a wolf whistle from me,

"Wow" I grinned, "You still look fabulous"

"Thank you, but I still need a couple of skirts, short skirts"

"We'll go shopping tomorrow in town you can buy a couple there"

We walked out into the street and past all the shops I'd told her about, there was a small public park where we sat on a bench and watched the kids playing on the swings.

"That's something else I never got to do"

"Why not?"

"He said public parks were only for perverts and he never allowed me to go there with my friends"

"Jesus, I don't know how you stuck it for so long!"

"Well yesterday morning when I arrived back home, do you know what I was doing?"

"No"

"I was going to tell her I was leaving, I'd had enough John, I'd saved enough money for a deposit on a flat, I hadn't got one, but I was definitely leaving"

"Aw Cherry, I'm so sorry it was like that for you, it must have been awful"

"It was, but you came for me, I always knew you'd find me you know"

"Yes and I'm never letting you go again"

"I'll never want to go, believe me John, never"

We got up then to walk a bit further on, she hooked an arm through mine and we smiled at each other,

"There's a pub, can we go for a drink?"

"Yeah it's my local, let's go, I can introduce you to a few of my mates"

A crowd of them were in playing darts as I walked up to the chalk board beside the dart board and chalked a JC and CC.

"Hey up mate" big Tony said with a smile, "What's the CC for?"

"Guys" I said as they all looked round, "I'd like you all to meet my sister, Cherry this ugly lot are what I laughingly call my mates"

Suddenly the place was in an uproar and Cherry was swamped with every body around her, kissing her and shaking her hand!

"She's not your sister, she's far too pretty"

"You've hired a super model"

Cherry was laughing and crying all at the same time as well as blushing furiously, a couple of the girls took her away leaving me to explain my success to them all.

Darts forgotten we moved to the bar and Dennis the landlord shocked us all into silence by telling me that the next round was on the house!

"Great gaffer" said Jim, Tony's brother, "We'll have fourteen bottles of champagne"

"You'll have lager and bloody well like it" he laughed and pushed a pint over to me,

"Well done son, I knew you'd do it"

"Thanks Dennis, cheers" and I raised my glass to him.

I caught site of Cherry over the other side of the room surrounded by the girls of the group, they were all chatting and laughing happily, she raised her glass to me and blew me a kiss.

"She's fucking gorgeous mate" one of the lads said and I had to agree with him,

"Yeah I know" I smiled, "But she's had a shit life so far, so go easy on the mickey taking"

It was much later when we left the pub and walked home arm in arm,

"They're a great bunch aren't they?" she said as we climbed the stairs up to my flat somewhat unsteadily,

"Salt of the earth" I agreed, "A bit rough, but absolute diamonds every one of them"

We went in the front door and she wrapped her arms around my neck pressing me back against it,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.