Holly's Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Goodness knows what time I fell asleep last night, but I awoke in my bed, having had the most amazing dream. As I stretched I felt someone next to me. I looked around in shock and saw that it was daddy. He was fast asleep and naked, just like me.

It was then that Sarah came in with a drink of juice. She told me to drink it and she'd explain why daddy was in my bed.

My mouth was dry, so I drank it all down quickly.

To make it even weirder, if that were possible, Sarah was naked too. I looked at her body and I could see why daddy liked her so much. Her figure was amazing, she had such full round breasts, a waist which went in at the sides, a flat tummy and such a smooth pussy that I couldn't take my eyes off.

The drink was obviously what I needed as I relaxed totally after drinking it.

Sarah told me that we'd all spent the night together and that my daddy had taken my virginity.

By this time daddy was awake and was looking sheepish.

I asked my daddy if this was true and he told me it was. I reached down to my pussy, which was slick and I guessed he'd not used a condom.

Sarah saw what I was doing and knew what was going through my mind. She told me that families who love each other as much as ours don't need condoms when they have sex.

I just accepted what she said and thought no more about it, especially as daddy didn't disagree with her.

Sarah lifted the duvet back to reveal daddy's cock. It was the first time I'd seen it soft and I was disappointed. Sarah told me that whenever I saw it in this state it was my duty to try and make it hard, because if it wasn't hard daddy wouldn't be able to fuck me and show me how much he loved me.

Again, I just accepted what she was telling me. It made perfect sense to me in my relaxed state of mind.

She told me to put it in my mouth and gently suck. I did it without question. I pulled daddy's foreskin back and pushed my mouth down on his cock. He tasted of my pussy juice. His cock Immediately started to grow and he moaned in pleasure.

Sarah was fingering my pussy from behind and encouraged me to take him deeper. Daddy's cock was now fully erect and I had to open my mouth really wide to take him. I wanted to make daddy cum, but Sarah told me to stop. Instead, she told me to climb on top of daddy and I felt her guide my daddy's cock into my pussy. She told me to push down. I did and I felt daddy's cock fill my cunt. Oh my god I felt full.

Sarah encouraged me to move my hips up and down. Mmmmmm, the more I did it, the more I enjoyed feeling daddy's cock in my tight little cunt.

She encouraged daddy to meet my downward thrusts. we were fucking so hard now and I saw his face change just before he started to shoot his cum deep into my young body. Oh my god, I'd actually fucked my daddy, I'd made him cum, but I didn't stop bouncing up and down on his cock yet, I had that ache which needed attention and as I came this time, I thought of Sophie and how she'd love to be me right now, I thought of mummy and what she'd say if she could see me milking daddy's cock dry. I knew these thoughts were wrong, but they turned me on. I wanted to be daddy's slut, I wanted to be daddy's lover and for some reason I wanted to show Sarah I could be both of those things.

Sarah lifted me off daddy, laid me down and and straddled me, in what I now know is a 69 position.

She lapped away at my sperm filled pussy while rubbing her own cunt all over my face. I knew what she wanted from me and I started licking until we both climaxed together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.