Holly's Story - Cover

Holly's Story

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

When I got home, daddy and Sarah were in the kitchen. Daddy introduced Sarah to me and Sarah gave me some wine.

I know I was babbling on, I always do when I've had a drink, but because of all the excitement today I was talking all the more. Sarah asked me about my shopping trip and we talked about daddy and where they went on their night out. I really hit it off with her, she came across as lovely and I felt so happy for daddy.

I was keen to try my new things on again, but even more than that, I wanted to feel the bullet between my pussy lips, so I made my excuses and left the happy couple to enjoy some more time on their own.

Once up in my bedroom I looked at all the bags full of new outfits and felt so happy. I stripped down to my underwear and looked at myself in the mirror. I unhooked my bra and let it fall off my shoulders to reveal my tits to myself in the mirror.

They felt so sensitive and I knew it wasn't because I was due a period because I'd had one about two weeks ago.

I watched myself as I massaged them and I imagined how daddy must have felt being able to see my sexy young tits earlier. I reached for my bag and got the bullet out, I couldn't help but smell it first, I even gave it a little lick and enjoyed the aroma and taste.

Whilst watching myself, I slipped the bullet inside my knickers and thought of daddy's hard cock. I imagined him getting it out, all hard, while I walked down the catwalk. I wanted him to show me it, I wanted to feel daddy's cock, I imagined him fucking me, just like Stacie had imagined with her dad.

Oh god, it felt amazing and knew I'd be cumming real quick. My juices were flowing and I had that ache again. Then all of a sudden I felt this incredible wave sensation go through my body. Oh god, I orgasmed hard.

Once I'd calmed down I got onto my bed and gently stroked my slit, it felt slick with my pussy juice. oh god, I was getting that feeling again. I thought of daddy's cock and wondered how it would actually feel to have it inside my pussy. Obviously I didn't want to push anything into my pussy to find out, as I quite liked the idea of being a virgin, but I tried to imagine the feeling as the bullet worked it's magic on my clit. I felt my orgasm rising and then I came. oh god, each time I orgasmed they were getting stronger.

The wine had obviously affected me more than normal, as not only did I feel drained, I was really quite relaxed, I felt that I was without a care in the world.

I thought through the events of the day and wow, what a day it'd been. I'd seen my daddy's cock, I'd been molested by a female shop assistant, I'd been kissed by the same person, I'd been shown how to masturbate and I couldn't stop thinking about my daddy's cock. my goodness, I was only sixteen and then I smiled because I'd loved it all.

I felt I was drifting off to sleep, I could feel myself going, still thinking of Stacie and daddy's cock and then I was gone.


Still asleep, I must have started to dream as it felt like someone was touching my breast, it was similar to what I was doing to myself earlier in front of the mirror, but more like what Stacie was doing in the shop.

Mmmmmm it felt good. I could feel my nipple being tweaked, now both breasts being squeezed. I knew I was dreaming, it had to be daddy, I was surely dreaming of daddy touching me.

Oh wow, the squeezing was more forceful now and because I didn't want the dream to end I forced my eyes to stay shut. Mmmmmmm that's better, daddy is kissing them better, Oh yes, so much better. I thought I could hear voices, but it was probably daddy and Sarah downstairs.

I was determined to stay asleep and see where this dream was going.

My dream angel was stroking my head, it felt so real and I then felt something either side of my head, but I didn't worry, it was just part of the dream. something brushed my lips and I licked them. Whatever it was it tasted salty, then I felt my lips being parted and it felt like someones fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them and tasted more of that salty taste.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.