Holly's Story - Cover

Holly's Story

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I just wasn't feeling the shops we were going in, the outfits on the racks were all too young for me, they'd be fine if I was still thirteen, but not now I'm a sixteen year old.

I sensed daddy was getting frustrated too, but what could I do, the clothes were just not right, then daddy really surprised me by suggesting we go to a shop called 'Young Elegance', which I'd seen before, but because they don't put prices on the clothes, I'd never set foot in the door; plus the assistants there are really good looking and a bit intimidating if you ask me.

I couldn't believe I was in there and I hoped it wasn't because of daddy's cock episode this morning, guilting him into it.

Wow, the Young Elegance shop was very posh and I was so glad I was with Dad, otherwise when the shop assistant, called Stacie, introduced herself and asked what we were looking for, I think I'd have run a mile, especially as Stacie started to look me up and down. It was like she was undressing me with her eyes. Her excuse for ogling me was so she could work out what clothes she thought would suit me. Once she was happy with my form, she invited us to sit on this lovely leather sofa and enjoy a glass of bubbly.

Oh my goodness, now I know I'm not a drinker, but after a few sips of my drink, I really started to feel chilled and relaxed. Everything looked mellow and I felt warm inside.

There were loads of magazines to look through, so we sat and waited for Stacie to come back, which she did after about 15 minutes wheeling a rack with about twenty outfits on, ha ha, daddy nearly choked on his bubbly, it was so funny because all the time Stacie kept calling my dad Daddy.

She told him not to worry as they were to just try on to see which ones suited me, she poured us both more bubbly and told me to come with her into the changing rooms.

We picked out my first outfit and I was told to strip off to my underwear so that Stacie could fix my hair and makeup. I thought it strange that I had to strip off, but I accepted it very easily.

Oh my god, while she was doing it she kept brushing her arm against my tits which made my nipples tingle so much. I didn't feel awkward though, in fact, I was sticking my tits out more so it happened again and again.

My legs were like jelly as I tried the first outfit on and when I looked at myself in the full length mirror it was like looking at someone else. I looked sexy, I felt amazing, my whole demeanour lifted.

I walked out onto the catwalk to show daddy my first outfit. It consisted of a very light vest top with a matching skirt. It swayed as I walked and showed most of my legs off.

Daddy's eyes nearly popped out of his head, which made me smile and gave me a warm feeling; in fact I couldn't wait to try the next outfit on so I could get that look again.

The next outfit was even more daring and was made up of the tightest denim shorts I'd ever seen. They were cut so that they really pulled into my crotch. Stacie kept smoothing them out and pulling them higher into my groin until I felt like my pussy was visible. Obviously it wasn't, but I could see the outline of it clearly. I got that aching feeling again in my pussy.

Next, the top, oh my god, it was cropped and can you imagine my shock when Stacie told me to lose my bra. I did and I swear Stacie licked her lips when she saw my naked tits. She was looking, smoothing and practically groping me, but instead of being horrified, I was enjoying it. My nipples were so hard. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was shocked. I looked like sex on legs. I could see my pussy outline, I could see the underside of my naked tits and I could see my hard nipples pointing upwards, god I felt hot!

Stacie told me to go out on the catwalk and work it. I was in the zone. I walked and strutted and I loved the reaction I got from daddy, he actually looked flustered. He and Stacie were talking, but I couldn't hear what was being said. Daddy couldn't take his eyes off me and I loved it.

When we got back to the changing room Stacie kept telling me how hot I looked and that my dad was amazed out how grown up and sexy I looked. She joked that perhaps he'd best not see these next clothes in case it gave him a heart attack, as she brought out some underwear sets.

Stacie passed me a black set, with red embroidered edges, oh wow they looked so sexy and nothing like anything I had ever worn before. As I was putting them on Stacie kept asking me about my Dad, she asked me if he was as hot without his clothes, she asked me if I had ever seen his cock; for some reason it seemed like such a normal conversation.

She told me she once saw her dads cock and that she masturbated so many times after seeing it while imagining him fucking her, but instead of being shocked I was fascinated and I told her about walking in on my dad this morning while he had his hard cock in his hand.

Stacie then asked me if I'd masturbated after seeing my dads cock and I told her no, but that I would have, if I'd have known how to.

She looked at me for a few seconds and asked if I'd like to be shown how.

Did I ever? I so needed to be shown. Maybe then I'd be able to sort that ache in my pussy.

Stacie went to her bag to fetch something and even in my relaxed state, I was shocked to see her lift her skirt up and use what she called a bullet on her bald smooth pussy, right in front of me. I watched in fascination as Stacie moved the bullet up and down her slit, she had her eyes closed and then turned it on. Oh my goodness, it came to life and I was glad the music in the shop was loud enough to drown out the noise of the bullets buzzing and Stacie's moaning. I watched as Stacie moved the bullet to her hood and kept it there until she started jerking and so obviously orgasming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.