Holly's Story - Cover

Preview

Holly's Story

by Bill Smith

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Coercion, Drunk/Drugged, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Father, Daughter, First, Sex Toys, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Public Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: This story is related to my previous story 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' but this time it's written from Holly's POV. It might make more sense if you read the afore mentioned story first, but it's how Holly's dad meets a new girlfriend, who then turns Holly's and her dad's life upside and engineers Holly and her dad to live as a couple.

For those of you who have read 'Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real' you will know the story was from Holly's fathers perspective, but of course, that was only his point of view. He never really stood a chance and was swept along with things, sometimes so rapidly that it was all a bit of a blur for him and before he knew it, his relationship with Sarah was over, but a new life had begun, with his daughter.

Of course, that was what his new girlfriend of the time, Sarah, wanted. You see Sarah only started her relationship with Holly's dad, because she loved, in fact needed, to instigate as many incest relationships between Fathers and Daughters as possible, but that's a whole new story, which one day I'll write, but for now, here's the story of how Sarah coming into Holly's and her dads life, resulted in Holly giving birth to her fathers daughter and them living in an incestuos relationship, from Holly's perspective.

If you haven't read the afore mentioned story first, I'm not sure if everything in 'Holly's Story' will make sense, but anyway, here's how things unfolded through Holly's eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.