My Island in the Sun
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by hiddenrainbow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My first story series from way back in 2002, all about a teenage boy's holiday exploits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I woke up with a crushing hangover. I was lying on the cold white floor surrounded by my four roommates: Matt, Jeff, Max and Benny. It appeared that we had gotten very drunk last night. I couldn’t remember much, but several empty bottles of Greek brandy soon jogged my memory. As I staggered towards the bathroom to throw up, I saw a piece of paper on the table. It was quite painful to get my eyes focused enough to read it, but I was able to do it after a few seconds of squinting.

It was a bet for five hundred pounds that each of us could sleep with a different one of the five girls. I forget exactly what it said, but it was something like

‘We agree that whoever sleeps with the girl of their choice first wins 500 pounds. Proof is required!’

Each of us had signed their names next to the names of one of the girls. My own signature looked distinctly squiggly. I had chosen Alex, Max had decided on Claire, and Matt had chosen Fiona, although I couldn’t even remember him being there. Jeff had chosen Lucy, which had left Benny with Tanya (or Tintin as we sometimes called her). So not only had I agreed to a bet I couldn’t afford, I had picked the girl who was a virgin, and who had already told me a couple of days ago that she had no intention of fucking me

As I was about to enter the bathroom, a knock came on the door.

‘Hi guys, it’s Tanya, open up, ‘ called Tanya’s far-too-cheerful-for-this-early-in-the-morning voice.

‘Shit shit shit, ‘ I thought. Quickly I folded the paper and placed it in the pocket of Jeff’s shorts. Looking back, I’m not sure if I was being smart by planting it on someone else, or just too stupid to think of keeping it with me. I opened the door.

‘Sorry Tintin, but I have to go puke now, bye.’ I rushed into the bathroom, leaving the others to deal with Tanya, semiconscious though they might be.

By the time I was showered and feeling better, it was time for my early morning run. I really didn’t feel like it today. My head was pounding and 500 pounds was at stake in this stupid bet. I felt like I should be doing something towards winning it already. Jeff was extremely competitive, and I knew as soon as he remembered, he would be all guns blazing trying to win, so he could be smug and rich for the rest of the trip. I was definitely feeling like I shouldn’t have picked Alex, she would be the hardest of the group to seduce. I pulled on some beach clothes and decided to think about this more under the hot sun. While I was stretching I was still trying to come up with at least the beginnings of a plan, but I couldn’t think of anything.

As I was leaving the apartment, I heard a familiar voice say ‘Hey!?’ It was Jazz, one of the four girls I had met earlier in the week. She was wearing blue swim hotpants and a blue bikini top, and she looked great. Her hair was more blonde than before, it might have been bleached by the sun.

‘Good morning, ‘ I called to her. She came running over, her small breasts bouncing in the bikini top. My cock gave a murmur and I couldn’t help staring.

‘Hi, ‘ she said, standing in front of me and looking a little nervous, playing with her hair. ‘How are you?’

‘Oh fine, I was just off to the beach.’

‘Really? Me too! Lets go, I want to try out my new swimsuit. What do you think?’ She gave a little twirl. My cock began to get harder

‘Very nice, ‘ I said. ‘Very, very nice.’

I could hardly stand now my cock was so hard, so I decided that walking was the best solution. We set off for the beach together. As we rounded a corner near the beach, a car came screeching down the small street. It wasn’t even close to us, but Jazz jumped out of the way, inadvertently pressing her body full against me. She panted and turned red, then gave me what I thought was a sexy glance.

‘Fuck that was scary, ‘ she said. She was shaking a little, and she clung to my arms.

‘Is your name really Jazz?’ I asked after she had calmed down a little.

‘Jasmine, ‘ she replied, still panting a little. ‘Like the princess.’ Was it my imagination, or had a look of lust replaced her momentary panic? We stood staring at each other for a few seconds, I realised my hand was now on her hip. I glanced around. We were right outside a large restaurant. I grabbed her hand.

‘This way.’ Jasmine let me pull her into the restaurant, where we made our way directly to the ladies bathroom. It was pretty quiet in the restaurant, and nobody was visible. I pulled her into the cubicle and locked the door. We dropped our beach gear onto the floor.

‘I’ve always wanted to fuck in a cubicle, ‘ she giggled nervously.

I made no reply. Instead I pulled off her blue top, and tore down her hotpants eagerly. Her ass was soft and curvaceous, and her small breasts were truly beautiful to see in the flesh. I licked her nipples one after the other, and pushed her back hard against the wall of the cubicle.

‘Ouch, wait, wait, ‘ protested Jasmine. She wriggled out of my grip and pulled off my t-shirt and beach shorts. She took my rock hard dick in her small hands and wrapped her tongue around my shaft. It was probably the best feeling I had ever experienced. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my dick. After a couple of minutes of this, I knew I had to stop her. I pushed her off and held her hands above her head.

I could see her pussy, with its small trail of brown hair, swollen with her desire to fuck. Her juices were glistening at the tops of her thighs. My cock was slick with her saliva. I pushed her against the wall of the cubicle and slid my hard cock into her smoothly in one motion. She moaned and tensed her body. I picked her up and began fucking her hard into the wall. She panted and moaned and her juices ran down her thighs even more than before.

Jasmine protested again, and motioned for me to move towards the toilet. I did so, with her impaled on my dick. Once we got there, she pulled me towards her so that I was straddling the seat. She put her legs down on top of the toilet and began bouncing up and down on my dick, getting faster and faster. My dick was all the way inside her, I could feel the roof of her pussy rubbing on me. I threw my head back and tried to wait to cum in her, but for a teenager like me it was too much.

‘Stop or I’ll cum in you, ‘ I panted.

‘Do it, fuck, do it right now, ‘ she panted back, and intensified her bouncing. I groaned and let loose a long stream of cum into her. I could feel it dripping back from her pussy walls onto my dick. Jasmine stood up on the seat, allowing me to slide out of her. She jumped off the seat and began to suck the remaining cum off my dick. It had been beginning to go limp, but now it seemed like it might be revived, and I certainly wasn’t complaining about the attempt.

She picked up her towel and wiped the sweat off her stomach and breasts, then smiled. Jasmine unwrapped her towel and a pair of red and white silky shorts fell out. She had obviously planned on changing into them after her swim. She picked them up, sat back on the seat and began to rub them between her legs. At the same time she began to jack me off with her hand. She wiped the hand across her pussy, then used the juices to make my cock slick again. After a few minutes of this intense action her body tensed up, I could see she was about to cum. She moved her other hand to her pussy, sliding a couple of fingers into herself with a squishing sound. Not wanting to leave me out, she moved her mouth to my cock again, noisily sucking it and moving her head up and down like a piston.

By now my cock was rock hard again, and ready for action. I even felt like I might cum again if she kept this sucking up. But before I could do that, Jasmine’s whole body shook with an orgasm that looked almost painful. She released my dick from her mouth and began breathing very hard, her face turning pink as she concentrated on intensifying her experience. She moaned and kept on rubbing her clit with the shorts, and pumping her fingers in and out of herself even faster. Her body tensed up and she came again, this time it must have been something really special. I could see her pussy contract over and over, and a stream of liquid flowed out over her fingers. She groaned like someone giving birth. Most of the liquid was caught by her shorts or had trickled down her thighs, but some had dripped onto the floor and made a small puddle between her legs.

Jasmine kept touching herself, but now she turned around and bent over the toilet seat again, with her ass up in the air. Her asshole was staring right at me. She was resting her hands against the cold walls of the cubicle. ‘Stick your finger in me,?’ she gasped. I needed no second bidding. I wetted my finger in some of the juice on her legs, and slowly screwed it into her asshole. It was so tight I thought maybe she had never done this before, but her asshole squeezed around my finger as if it was trying to pull me all the way in. I pushed my finger right into Jasmine’s anus, and she moaned a little in pain, then pushed her ass down onto my hand. All of my finger was now inside her, and her soft ass was pushing onto my hand. I pushed my finger back up against her, and she gave a deep panting moan. ‘Oh fuck that’s good, fuck me off the ground with your finger.’

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.