Runaway Train - Cover

Runaway Train

Copyright© 2016 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Travis Blakely had a comfortable existence. He had a decent job and good friends. He was comfortable with what the future held for him. Then he ran into a girl he remembered from high school. His life got a lot more interesting - and infinitely more complicated

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Slow  

Matt gave us commentary through his cell phone as he turned the corner toward my house.

“There is someone in the car and you’re right, he’s facing your house,” Matt told us.

“Jesus, they tracked you down quick,” Sarah said.

“It’s that damned car,” I muttered. “There are probably less than a thousand like it in the state and maybe five in the county. It didn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out where I lived.”

Liz patted my hand.

“It could have been any car, Travis,” she said. “They probably used the license. If I had gotten out of this car tonight, they would have taken a picture of the license and had someone at DMV run it. It’s illegal as hell but the money the tabloids pay makes it worth the risk.”

I nodded my agreement. There were always a host of police officers at the hospital and I knew a few of them casually – since the emergency room was right down the hall from our offices. Most were really good people but I could see a couple of them wouldn’t have any trouble breaking the law they were sworn to serve if it made them a little bit of cash.

I turned my attention back to Matt.

“He’s so focused on the house that he doesn’t even see me,” he said softly. “I’m going to put my phone in my pocket. You should be able to hear me.”

I heard the rustling of fabric before a loud rapping sound. It took me a moment to realize it was the sound of Matt pounding on the guy’s car window.

“What?” a voice asked.

“I was about to ask you the same thing,” Matt said in a harsh voice. “My name is Jim Clayton. I’m the head of the neighborhood watch here. What in the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“None of your business,” the man shot back.

“You’re parked in the driveway of a house still owned by my family,” Matt lied. “And you have a camera aimed at the house of a family that’s been through enough. I suggest you move on before I call the cops. At the very least, you’re trespassing. Given who lives in that house, I doubt the cops will be very happy that you’re perving on a couple of teenage girls.”

“What?” the man asked. “I’m not perving on anyone.”

“Those kids have been through enough,” Matt said firmly.

“What kids?” the man asked. “I’m looking for Liz Larimer’s boyfriend!”

“Liz ... Liz Larimer?” Matt asked. I thought he had definitely had a career as a method actor if he ever left the construction business. “Pal, unless she is dating a 60-year-old grandmother or one of her granddaughters, you’re making a mistake. You’re lucky it’s Spring Break and those kids are up visiting their dad at Lompoc. Otherwise, well, I don’t think their uncle would give you much of a warning. He’d just beat you to death. That’s why their dad is in prison. He caught his ex-wife’s new husband doing what you’re doing and he ... well, let’s just say he won’t be getting out of prison before those girls are old and gray. Now, you got two choices. You can move on or I can call their uncle and have him pay you a visit.”

“Fuck you,” the man said. “I’m not breaking any laws.”

I heard cloth rustling again and I wondered if Matt had dragged the asshole through the window.

“I’m not a lawyer,” Matt admitted. “But you are on property that I’m supposed to look after and I’ve asked you to leave. That’s a crime. You’re pointing a camera at a private dwelling. I’m pretty sure that’s called stalking. The occupants of the house are little girls that have had perverts post pictures of them online before. I think that’s called child exploitation. At least that’s how I look at it.”

“I’m not looking for little girls!” the man hissed. “That house belongs to Travis Blakely.”

“Blakely?” Matt asked. “That asshole? He left the neighborhood, two or three years ago. And he never lived there. The same woman has owned that house since it was built. Blakely lived two or three blocks over that way. He was a doctor or something, had that muscle car he liked to show off. He’s a total dick. You’re telling me he’s somehow hooked up with a celebrity? That’s bullshit. I’m calling the girls’ uncle. Once he’s done with you, I’ll call the cops or the coroner. Fuck you.”

I heard a beep on the line and Matt’s voice through the speaker.

“Last chance, it’s ringing,” he said. “OK, have it your way. Once he answers, all bets are off. I don’t want him coming for me.”

Sarah pointed to me.

“What?” I asked in a gruff voice.

“Uh, hey Mike, this is Jim with the Neighborhood Watch,” Matt said.

“Yeah, so?” I replied.

“I just wanted to let you know there is some pervert sitting outside your mother’s house with a camera,” Matt said.

“The fuck you say?” I said angrily. “Woman, get me a shirt. I gotta go bust some pre-vert head. God damn, this is gonna be fun!”

“You want a baseball bat?” Sarah asked. “Last time you busted up your hand.”

She had also adopted a redneck accent that probably wasn’t prevalent in Southern California. But it was the same sort of voice I used so it made sense.

“Yeah,” I said. “You probably need to drive me. I don’t mind going to jail for killing a child molester but I ain’t getting a DUI, too.”

“Let me get some clothes on,” Sarah said, fighting a giggle.

“He ain’t gonna be looking at big girl titties,” I shot back. “Just get your ass in the truck and get me up there.”

“Uh, sure,” Sarah said in a timid voice.

“You keep that pedophile right there, Jim,” I said into the phone. “It’ll take me a minute.”

“No problem,” Matt said. “But you better hurry. He turned pale and I think he’s going to run. It’s OK. I got his license number.”

“Hey, wait!” I heard a plaintive voice say.

“You had your chance,” Matt answered. Sarah had shifted over the driver’s seat and turned the engine over. She shifted into drive and started around the block for the second time.

We had barely made it to the corner when the sound of another engine starting came through the phone.

“He’ll find you,” Matt said. “And, boy, when he does, he’s going to fuck up your world.”

“I swear to God!” the man said. “I was not looking to take pictures of children! The information I have said that the guy Liz Larimer is dating lives in that house. At least that’s the address on his car registration. I promise! I was not trying to hurt a kid!”

“Just trying to hurt an adult,” Matt said. “Well, too late now. Mike isn’t exactly the reasonable type so...”

“Fuck!” I heard. There was a sound of a car driving away. The car I’d seen in the driveway almost sideswiped us as it turned the corner at a high rate of speed.

“We should chase him,” Sarah said.

“Just let him go,” Liz said sadly. “I’m very, very sorry that I got you involved in this. This guy is only the first. In a day or two, Travis won’t be able to leave his house without someone taking a picture or following him to wherever he’s headed. I should have been more discreet.”

“It isn’t your fault,” I said, as I patted her hand softly.

“This isn’t really a public street,” Sarah offered. “It’s a private drive. The city and county don’t do the roadwork on it. We pay a Homeowner’s Association to handle that. I’ll have to make a call to Rachel tomorrow morning but I think he’s trespassing the moment he turns off the main road unless he’s been invited.”

Liz nodded but I could see she was still bothered. We pulled up in front of my house and I gave her hand a squeeze.

“I’m going to go unlock the door,” I told her. “I’m going to leave the porch light off so watch your step.”

Matt stationed himself at the side of the SUV while I got the door unlocked. I looked around to see if anyone had snuck onto the property or was trying to take pictures from around the corner. I didn’t see anything but it was dark. I turned off the security system and motioned for Liz. Matt walked her up the steps and saw her into the house.

“You guys want to come in?” I offered.

“It’s late and I have to work tomorrow,” Matt said.

“Can you pick me up on your way in?” I asked.

“Uh, sure,” he replied. “Why?”

“I need to rent something less conspicuous,” I admitted.

“It’ll be early,” he said.

“Yeah,” I agreed. “I’ll be ready by 6:30.”

“Not that early,” Matt said with a laugh as we walked back to his vehicle. Liz had a bag in the back of it so I hoisted it onto my good shoulder. “I’ll call you just before I leave. It’ll be about seven or so.”

“Sounds good,” I said. “Hey, thanks.”

“Not a problem,” he said. “Never hurts to butter up the wifey’s new boss.”

I smiled but I knew Matt would have done the same thing regardless of Sarah’s employment prospects.

“Plan to come over for dinner tomorrow night,” Matt said. “The boys ... and my mom ... are really anxious to meet Liz.”

“Gee, I thought you were going to say they were anxious to see me,” I replied.

“They see you at least once a week,” Matt replied as he punched me softly on the shoulder. “That’s enough for most people.”

“Oh yeah,” I said with a laugh as I headed up the steps to my house.


I was happy to see that Liz was at least making herself at home. I heard her rummaging around in the refrigerator and saw her butt sticking out when I walked past the door.

She emerged with two beers from my freshly restocked supply.

“None for me,” I said. “I’m beat. I’ve had more activity in two days that I normally have in a month!”

“Sorry,” Liz said again.

“It’s been great,” I told her. I put the bag down on the counter and an arm around her shoulder. “I’m glad I went to see you yesterday and I’m glad you’re staying here for a few days. We all are really happy to get the chance to know you. I’m not talking about ... the you that’s up on stage. I’m talking about ... you.”

Liz slid an arm around my waist and put her head on my shoulder. She wore heels that made her an inch or two taller than me.

“Why don’t you kick off your shoes and relax for a minute before we hit the hay?” I suggested.

“I’m going to be up half the night,” Liz admitted. “I’ll just sleep out here tonight.”

“Uh, Matt’s going to pick me up early in the morning so I can go rent a car,” I pointed out. “I mean, you can sleep wherever you want but I don’t want to wake you up. You need your rest, too. I heard you big-time stars like to party all night and then sleep until noon!”

Liz grunted and I could tell that my attempt at humor had fallen flat.

“I’ll sleep in the boys’ room and you can have the other,” I said. “That way you can have the run of the house and still get a good night’s sleep.”

I felt Liz nod and I tilted my head until it rested against hers. We stood leaning up against the counter until I felt myself starting to drift off to sleep. I jerked up and pulled away.

“Shit,” I said with a laugh. “I’m tireder than I thought. I almost fell asleep standing there. You would have had to carry me to bed.”

Liz grinned at me again ... and this time I thought it was genuine.

“If you had suggested that we share a bed, I would have thought you were hoping I’d put my excess energy to ... more carnal ... uses,” she said. “I’ve seen that yawning ruse before, you know. It only lasts until the bedroom door is closed.”

I lowered my chin to my chest and shook my head.

“I’m really tired,” I said.

“I know,” Liz replied. “I was just kidding around with you. You didn’t sleep much last night and I’ve had you running like a crazy person for two days. We can wait a day to get the car or we can call a place that will come to pick you up.”

“It’ll be fine,” I said.

“We could, you know,” Liz said.

“Could what?” I asked.

“Share a bed,” she told me. “I don’t mean ... you know ... but your bed is big enough for both of us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.