The Taking of a White Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Frank Smith 232

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A white family travels to Uganda for work and find much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Workplace   School  

The Taking of a White Family – Part 3 – Carol makes her way, Luke makes a deal

Closing the bathroom door Carol open the box she was given by Master Tanvir. Inside was a note which stated “No questions slave, do as you are told and perform well for you masters and your family will be rewarded. Strip and put on your slave gear and report down stairs for the 10am bus”. Moving the paper aside Carol found a box full of several size chains and clamps with leather straps. Holding it up she began to figure out what she was going to be wearing and after several tries she was able to put it on correctly.

Carol walked out of the bathroom and noticed she was in the apartment alone. Seeing that it was almost 10 she hurried into the bed room and stood at the full length mirror feeling her nipples burning. There she stood in a leather collar with D rings on four sides, on either side of the front ring chains were attached which draped down over her plump breasts and attached to the nipple clamp she had placed on herself. Around her waist was a two inch leather belt with several D rings, a chain going up and dividing at a large ring just below her breast also attaching to the nipple clamps. Two chains when down form the belt tightly running into her crotch on each side of her pussy and up her ass back to the belt. The chains were so tight that every time she moved her pussy lips were pulled apart. On her feet were flip flop type sandals that came up to ankle chains with D rings attached.

Seeing it was 10 Carol went down the stair from the apartment and exiting the building she saw a small brown bus with a sign in the window “Sluts Transport to Barracks”. Two black men in camo, holding military rifles were standing on each side of the door. “Let’s go Slut” one hollered “You were almost late, get your sorry ass in here.” He pointed at the bus door. Carol climbed up the stairs into the bus the chains pulling her erect nipples and working on here pussy. The SLAP! On her ass as one of the men hit her as he followed her up the stairs. Turning Carol saw four other women of various ages sitting in the bus, “Sit you ass down here Bitch” the man yelled pushing Carol towards a strange looking seat. Looking down she saw a stainless steel shaped seat with two rods sticking up. One was towards the middle about 4 inches high and 1 inch around and the front one was about 6 inches tall and 2 inches around. “You want me to sit there” Carol questioned. “You bet bitch” the man responded, “this is the special seat for firs timers, now sit your ass down”. Carol realized what she had to do, she slowly sat down. The smaller rod entering her ass as the larger one filled her cunt. “Come on, sit on down” and the man pushed her down impaling her on the cold rods. “Now that’s better” he laughed and then grabbed the D ring just under her tits he pulled it forward, attaching it to a chain coming for the seat back in front of her. In doing so one of the nipple clamps came off after pulling her nipple firmly away from her aching tit. “What the fuck is this?” The man blurted out, “Look at this bitch, Dakarai, that bitch can’t even get dressed the right way.” With that the man grabbed Carol’s breast pulling it roughly and taking the nipple clamp screwing it down as her nipple turned reddish blue. Carol let out a small scream, “Shut up Bitch”, He said “Let’s make sure the other one is right” and with that he cranked the other clamp down harder. The pain was intense but Carol tried not to scream. Now Carol’s nipples were burning in pain and she was filled with hard cold steel. With that the men sat down in the front and the bus pulled away. Driving along a bumpy dirt road Carol could feel every little bump and pothole the bus hit as the chains pulled on her nipples and the rods slid deeper in her. The other women were in regular seats but were also chained. They all let out a noise when the larger bumps were hit and the chains pulled their nipples. The all of a sudden the man called Dakarai reached over and flipped a switch. Oh My God, Carol thought as the rods began to heat up and vibrate slowly. They were becoming hot and vibrating faster. Carol now moaning and wiggling could feel her orgasm building even with her nipples being pulled by the chains.

By the time Carol was on the bus Luke was in his cubical in the makeshift office building where he worked. On the way to work and the hour or so he was there his mind was full of thoughts about his girls. He was very worried what they were learning in school and what would happen to them over the next four years they were to be there. He was most concerned about Amy his 12 year old. She had not be with a boy like her two sisters have been. Carol had told him that Cathy and Mary had there cherries broken the year before and were fucking boys from school from time to time. Luke did not like this and attempted to restrict there after school activities and chaperone them when they went out. But, his baby girl was very naïve when it came to sex. So he decided to risk the anger of his “employers” and requested a meeting with Mr. Akinyemi the Camp Master. Luke sent a message thru his supervisor requesting the meeting and waited for the response.

Two hours later a soldier came to the cubical “You have your meeting, get up!” he stated and then took Luke’s arms behind his back and handcuffed him tightly. Once out of the office building while walking towards a black sedan a black hood was placed over his head and he was pushed roughly into the rear of the car. After what seemed like an hour on bumpy then paved roads Luke was pulled from the car, hood still on taken into a building and he felt like they went up an elevator, then down a hall. Luke heard a door open then slam behind him and as the hood was removed one of the soldier said “Mr. Akinyemi, here is the white trash that wanted to speak to you”. Luke’s eyes were adjusting to the light, with his vison clearing he could see Mr. Akinyemi sitting behind a large wood desk. “Kneel before your God and Master” the soldier ordered as he pushed Luke to his knees.

Barely being able to see over the desk Luke looked at the man sitting behind who he had not seen since the families’ arrival. “So, what does the white pig want?” Mr. Akinyemi questioned. “Well sir”, a hard SLAPPPP to the back of Luke’s head interrupted him almost knocking him over. The soldier barked, “You address him as Lord and Master pig!” Luke started again “Lord and Master Akinyemi I came here because I’m concerned about my youngest daughter.” Luke continued that he wanted her to go back to the states, that she was too young to be there, etc, etc. After he was finished a hush fell over the room and the laughter broke out from behind the desk. ‘And what will you do for me?’ Akinyemi asked, “after all I will be losing the services of prime white pussy and ass that can be trained to our desires.” Luke not really knowing what to say just knelt there. “Well, since you have nothing to say”, Akinyemi continued, “I think I’ll start training your little Amy tonight!” “No, Please No” Luke fired back, “I’ll do anything Lord and Master”. Akinyemi stood up and thought for a few moments. Then he got on the intercom and called in his secretary. Luke could not believe his eyes as a stunning young white woman walked into the room dressed in a blue bustier with blue lace top stockings and black 6” heels. “This is slave Cathy,” Akinyemi stated, “I started her training 6 years ago when she was 11. She learned her place well so I kept her around but I’m thinking your Amy could be a good replacement.” Luke again objected the best he could trying not to offend Akinyemi. “OK then”, Akinyemi barked, “Slave get the extension papers for this pig to sign. And while she is getting them here are my terms, that are non-negotiable, understand pig.” Luke nodded his head in agreement. “Good, you will extend your families stay for 2 more years, I will take your oldest daughter, Mary I believe is the cunts name, and she will serve and live with me starting tonight for the next 6 months exclusively. You, your slut wife and other daughter will be transferred tomorrow to the compound of my Executive Guard for 6 months. You will no longer work as you have been. Your families’ sole purpose is to service and serve the Executive Guard. Y pig!” Luke again just nodded in agreement. “You will work cleaning the grounds and barracks and you and the females will serve the Guard as they are ordered. Understand worthless Pig!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.