Paradigm Shift
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Matt's fiancée has a compulsion to occasionally be with other men. After several events in their romance he must decide whether to break-up with his soul mate and love of his life, or adjust to her flagrant behavior. He analyzes, interacts with other women, and his thinking evolves in a thought-provoking paradigm shift on their open relationship. Much graphic sex. (If hot wife-open sex-incest-cuckold stories aren't your thing, kindly read something else.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex  

I thought of all Cameron had said the night before, as well as many of the things I'd heard from others and learned about tolerance for KC's sexuality. What I relished were the comments that went way beyond platitudes like, 'Just roll with it.' I'd learned so much more. The lessons weren't only about KC's sexuality they were about her – or anybody, and how I could love them better. I thought about how none of us are perfect, yet we expect perfect performance and are so judgmental when we find otherwise. I fit that model, and I didn't like it any longer. It wouldn't serve me well in the future.

The alarm eventually went off. I turned it off, and Cameron opened her eyes and gave me a look of pure, unadulterated love. I returned the look, and whispered the words to her as we kissed.

We showered, shaved, dressed and all the things we needed to do to get ready to have breakfast and then go the client's offices. As we were ready to leave the room, I pulled Cameron to my arms and kissed her.

I said to her, "You're overdressed for today?"

"Huh?" she said, somewhat puzzled. She even looked down the front of her belted dress.

"Give me your panties," I said with a slight smile.

Cam thought about my request, and then slowly hitched up her skirt and pulled the lingerie down her legs. She handed them to me, and I put them on top of my suitcase in plain view of the cleaning crew.

Cam said, "I've never done this. I hope I can pull this off without embarrassing myself. I can get very wet sometimes."

We left the suite and started our business day – a Tuesday.

Wednesday, I also made Cameron go pantiless for the day. Around mid-day we were in a conference room working by ourselves. I called Cam over, sounding as though I wanted to show her something on my computer terminal.

As she stood beside me, I ran one hand up her leg, slowing as I got hear her shaved pussy. When I reached the Promised Land, I nudged her legs apart slightly, and then inserted two fingers inside her. I twisted and turned my hand to stimulate her. Cam soon shuddered and I knew I'd achieved my goal. I pulled away, but then lapped my fingers and hand clean in front of her as she watched with fascination.

I said in a slightly authoritative tone, "From now on when we're in the office and it's Wednesday, you are not to be wearing underthings. I may want to do what I just did to you at anytime. I may even want to fuck you. I love to make you cum, and I love to fuck you even more."

Cam nodded her compliance. She asked with a coy grin, "And do I get to reciprocate? What if I want to blow you or fuck you?"

I smirked, "I like the way you think. Let's see how it all goes."

Cam leaned down and kissed me.

I 'did' Cameron three more times that afternoon. By the time we left work to return to the hotel, she was a bundle of pent-up horniness that threated to explode and destroy the county with her passion. In the car, she pulled up her dress to her waist so I could see her pussy. Anyone in a higher vehicle, such as a pickup truck could also see her pussy, but Cam didn't seem to care. She wanted my attention.

As we drove, Cam said, "I'm drippy. You made me that way. You made my vagina start to secrete my girl juices – the juices that lubricate my canal so you can slide your huge cock inside me, something I have wanted you to do to me all day long. You also made my breasts ache; they wanted you to lick and suck on them and fondle them as you plunge your big cock inside me over and over again. I am still leaking my stuff. I'm sure anyone within a few feet of me can smell it, maybe even that cute guy in the pickup truck trying to stay even with the car – why he's looking down right at my pussy, and that's making me even hotter and hornier. You better plan on cleaning me up and fucking me before dinner, otherwise I'm going to have to jill off all by my lonesome self. Maybe I should start right now, while that cute guy can watch me."

I was harder than a rock, but I managed to remain an alert driver. I did note the red pickup truck pacing us.

Cameron put her left hand down into her crotch, and slowly inserted two fingers as deep into her pussy as they'd go. She pulled them out and made a production of sucking on them. She then said, "Oh, I taste soooo good. I bet you're going to love eating my pussy because I'm so wet and so needy for your tongue ... and your cock."

She put her fingers back inside her and then brought them to my mouth as we continued along the Interstate. I sucked on them, extracting every molecule of her pussy juice that I could find. Cameron then repeated the act.

As we neared the exit for the hotel, Cam gave a little wave to the truck and pulled her skirt down. He honked wildly and then sped ahead. We pulled into that lane, and eventually took the exit. I flashed my lights at him to let him know we were well aware of what he'd seen.

Cameron said in her little girl voice, "Oh, I hope you still love me after my being naughty. I hope you plan to make love to me real soon."

I chuckled, "Oh, I'm going to make love to you. I even have a little surprise you will enjoy." I gave her a lecherous smile so she'd know the surprise was something sexual.

Once in the suite, Cam stripped to only her heels in a few seconds. As she did, I got out my laptop computer and made a Bluetooth connection to the television in the room so it would be a large monitor. Cam looked a little puzzled by what I was doing.

When I was done I removed my own clothing with some difficulty. I had a hot naked woman who kept kissing me and trying to get to my cock. When I was naked, Cameron devoured my cock, taking me completely into her mouth and throat for the first time. I figured that must mean she was exceptionally horny.

"Climb up on me, Cameron. Put me inside of you." She did just that, finally sinking her hot pussy down every millimeter of my rock hard shaft.

"Oh, God. We have got to find time to do this every day for hours."

I reached over to my laptop and hit a button. The video from KC's DVD started to play.

After a minute Cameron said, "Oh, my GOD. This is a sex video with KC. Holy shit, she's blowing two guys – no wait, three. A minute later, "Oh, fuck, she being fucked while she blows one of the other guys."

I plowed my cock into Cameron's pussy for the entire length of the video, splitting my time between checking out the scenes on the video and watching Cam's expressions. Cam came every time KC or one of the men in the video did. I came twice deep in Cam's pussy.

By the time KC waved goodbye in the video with her face and upper body covered in cum, Cam was a puddle of sexually quivering female flesh. She pulled me to her yet again, and tried to reach my balls with her tongue by way of a French kiss.

Cameron said, "You know me, and I don't swear, but that was the most fucking awesome video I've ever seen. I want to do what she did – three men at once. That looked ... so sexual."

I whispered, "I think I could make that happen for you, if you're serious."

She enthusiastically nodded in understanding of my statement, but looked worried about the follow-through.

Cameron and I finished our business trip splitting our time between the client and the bed in the hotel. We smoked both of them, earning plaudits from the client, and leaving the bed a disaster zone after our final lovemaking session. We even took the client to dinner as a gesture of goodwill, earning us brownie points and the high likelihood of follow-on business.

We arrived home about eleven o'clock on Thursday night. I dropped Cameron off at her new home – Peter's condo. We shared a high arousing batch of kisses in the parking lot and then she batted her eyes at me, told me she loved me, and headed in to see her fiancé.

I had a beautiful reception from KC as I came in the door. After being showered with kisses from another person that loved me, she had me tell her the details of my trip and she didn't mean the client work either. We ended up in bed and it cost me five orgasms for KC and three for me before she felt satisfied enough to sleep. She especially wanted me to know that she loved me more than anyone in the world, and that nothing was going to change that.


Don and Edie did their cookout on Sunday afternoon despite a light rain that kept turning on and off all afternoon. I helped Don cook outside, and everyone else gathered and ate inside or under their covered porch off the back of their house.

Edie, of course, cornered me and did everything short of actual rape to try to get my attention. I promised her some focused attention 'in the near future, ' hoping I could duck doing anything that evening. She made me link pinkies with her, cross my heart, and hope to die, kind of promise to honor my statement. I knew she was thinking of the upcoming party at Jon and Amber Brower's home, this time to celebrate Jon's fiftieth birthday. The last bash at their house had resulted in KC giving some dude a blowjob as Edie serviced me ten feet away.

I wondered if at this gathering I would see some dude fuck KC. I got the feeling from her that she was super horny, and that she needed to blow off some sexual steam. Doing something with someone else seemed to be her way of doing that. I could scratch her itch just so much, but there was always a little bit left to do.

The cookout was a success despite the weather. Edie already seemed to know about my evenings with Cameron during my trip to Houston. I could think she had my house bugged, but I knew that KC told her everything without any filters.

I happened to talk to Amber Brower during the evening, and sought permission to invite Peter and Cameron to their party. Since I knew it would have over a hundred attending, I figured two more wouldn't be noticed, and that turned out to be the case. She said, "Oh, the more the merrier. Just make sure they know that we make merry in a big way as the evening goes on. And, by the way, I sure hope you find time to make merry with me." Amber batted her eyes at me, and left no doubt about what she wanted.

I grinned at Amber, and then couldn't resist reaching out and running my fingers around the curves of her breasts, and across the excited nipples that were unmistakable. She just closed her eyes and encouraged my intimate gesture. When I stopped, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

She said rather bluntly, "Someday soon, I hope you fuck my lights out. I've heard rumors that you are a very satisfying man to know in an intimate way."

I smiled and kissed her on the nose. "Someday."

Monday I stopped by Cameron's office. "Hey, I got you and Peter an invitation to a hot party on Saturday evening near where I live – Mark and Amber Brower's home."

Her eyebrows went up, "Mark Brower, as in the owner of WWLX-TV and the football team?"

I nodded, "One and the same. Nice guy, and rich as all hell. His house is what God would have built if he'd had the money."

"We'll be there. I have to see how the other half lives."

"I need to warn you and remind you of something."

"Oh?"

"The party will become sexually permissive as the evening goes on. Some might say wild and orgy like in places. There'll be some people that don't participate or who leave early, but I'm guessing that won't be you and Peter. I am reminding you that you'd like a threesome or foursome, and there is a high likelihood that you can scratch that itch at this party. I'll help you make it happen if you can't find enough partners."

Cameron studied me for a minute and then said in a serious voice, "You're going to watch KC fuck somebody at the party, aren't you? This is probably the time for the big decision, right?"

"Maybe. That'll be up to her, but ... I've got to bite this bullet someday. I can't keep leading her on with the threat that her behavior will result in me dumping her. Either she never does it, which has some bad points as you pointed out, but the immediate issue goes away; or she does it, and I decide one way or the other. The latter is the case. The party is the likely place. We have to do this.

"I think she's reaching a point where she might not care what I decide – kind of like resolved to her fate, whatever it might turn out to be. I want her back I think, fully involved and not giving up regardless of what I think. You were very instrumental in helping me get to this point in many ways. Chris helped me too, along with some of my neighbors and other friends."

Cameron shook her head and urged, "Don't ditch her, Matt. She's too good to lose."

I nodded, "I know." I shook my head. The pain of what I'd seen and what I had to decide continued.

KC and I had a highly romantic and passionate time together as the days passed and the party got nearer. We both knew that some kind of a junction point was rapidly approaching. Oddly, we didn't talk about it. I didn't know what to say, and I suppose she felt that way too. Instead, we upped the frequency we made love, maybe in case this was our last week together.

Wednesday, at work, I called Cameron into my office about ten-thirty in the morning. She arrived and I indicated that she should come around my desk to look at my desktop computer screen. The screen was blank, and she looked at me with surprise and curiosity.

I ran my hand up her leg starting at her knee. The closer I got to her pussy, the larger her eyes got. I could hear her breathing quicken until I thought she'd hyperventilate. I reached her hairless pussy, and like the good girl that she was, Cameron was not wearing panties. She moved one foot to the side in a gesture that spread her legs a little for me.

I pushed two fingers up inside her and pumped them rapidly in and out of her pussy. I focused on Cam's G-spot. In only thirty seconds, the room started to fill with the sounds of her squishy pussy being finger fucked. Cam's sex aroma permeated the air.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.