Meagan's Breathing Lessons - Cover

Meagan's Breathing Lessons

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

“So, what kind of training do you have planned for me Mrs. D.?” Peter inquired.

“Start with these photos of Meagan I took. I’ve got a slide show ready to go on the computer. Just hit the space bar.”

“That is some seriously sexy kinky lingerie you’ve got her dress in Mrs. D.” Peter gasped as he saw the first image of Meagan in the peak-a-boo bra and panties. His cock began to instantly bulge in his jeans. “Did she fight you about wearing those?”

“No, she put them right on. The only thing she fought me on was lacing them up. I had to point out that you couldn’t admire the unlacing properly unless they started out laced.”

“That’s a big change from when she first started posing. Oh fuck! I’m getting so hard so fast it hurts! Can I take my pants off to relieve the pressure?”

“Sure, I kind of expected you to get naked before you started the slide show.”

Peter quickly undid his pants and pulled them down to mid thigh, sighing in relief as his huge, hard cock was able to freely point into the air as it throbbed in response to the images of Meagan. When the next image of Meagan faded in, Peter exclaimed, “Damn! I want Meagan to wear those the next time we pose. I wish she were here right now so she could put them on in front of me!”

“I wanted to get more pictures of Meagan in that get up. I only got eight, but the way you’re reacting I got enough. The idea was to get you good and excited before I show you the video. You’re going to have to resist that before you can pose with her while she’s wearing that outfit. In fact, she might have to pose fully nude until we can up your training to resist her masturbating in front of you.”

“Well, these pictures have certainly made me horny, but on the other hand, the idea of getting to pose with Meagan while she’s dressed like that is very motivating.” Just then the final still image of Meagan with her mouth on her own nipple stunned Peter. “You’ve outdone yourself Mrs. D. That picture is fucking amazing!”

“That’s the last still before I switched to video. Actually, she fought me on that one too; she didn’t think her boobs were big enough to get her nipples to her mouth. Do you think you’re ready to see what Meagan throws at you? I have to warn you, she doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to trying to make you lose control.”

“Fuck! I need to see that video so badly! Please, start it up!”

Debbie started the video, and at first Peter chuckled at Meagan’s awkwardness trying to suck on her own nipples and her request to have that edited out of the video.

“There was no way I’m editing any of this stuff out,” Debbie commented. “She’s going to act like that in real life in front of you, so you need to be exposed to it during training.”

However, as soon as Meagan tried to squeeze more of her nipple out of the bra, Peter grunted as he fisted his shaft. “Of fuck that’s hot!” Somehow he managed not to start jerking on it immediately, but when Meagan made the comment about putting her nipples into his mouth on the day of the accident, Peter lost it. He lunged for the mouse to stop the video, but it was already too late; even with the image of Meagan frozen on the computer screen he couldn’t regain control of his need to cum.

A large rope of jizz shot from his cock and landed on Debbie’s keyboard, then as he started jerking on his rock hard shaft, he blasted the computer monitor at point blank range. “Peter, what in the world are you doing?” Debbie cried. “I wasn’t sure you could make it to the end of this video, but it’s barely started. What got into you, and why didn’t you warn me you were about to cum? I didn’t even get that cum blast recorded on video!”

“I didn’t expect to cum myself, but when I heard Meagan suggest shoving her tit in my mouth because her nipples tasted so good, it brought back that feeling from the day of the accident. It’s no secret that I love your daughter’s breasts, but her words just triggered something uncontrollable inside me!”

“Well get one of those towels we have stashed in case you unload on Meagan. Use it to wipe down the monitor while I see what damage has been done to the keyboard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.