Meagan's Breathing Lessons - Cover

Meagan's Breathing Lessons

Copyright© 2016 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being splattered with Peter's cum, Meagan is constantly horny and playing with herself. Will Debbie be able to get Meagan trained to pleasure herself without making so much noise? More importantly, will she be able to get Peter trained to resist her daughter's increasing sexual agression to her posing partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts  

Debbie was trying to work on something she could actually sell instead of the obscene paintings of Meagan and Peter that she had spent so much time on recently. However, the sounds of her daughter moaning and cumming were making it hard to work. “Hell, I need to get a video of the girl playing with herself so Peter can train himself to resist. I might as well shoot that since I can’t concentrate on this landscape with all the noise Meagan’s making.”

Debbie tidied up her paints and brushes before picking up the camera and the tripod. She could tell that Meagan had just cum a few minutes ago, but was already working herself up again. “I didn’t realize how good I had it when the kid was making herself pass out every time she had an orgasm. The girl has been insatiable ever since Peter shot his wad all over her big tits. I might have to invest in some noise canceling headphones.”

Debbie barged into her daughter’s room even though Meagan was obviously nearing another orgasm. “Put these on,” Debbie ordered tossing the bra and panties that left the nipples and crotch exposed onto Meagan’s bed as she set up the camera tripod.

“What? OMG Mom! Can’t I have a little privacy?”

“Well, I can’t get any other work done with you wailing like a banshee, and we need to get Peter a video of you playing with yourself to train with. I figured I might as well take care of that since you can’t seem to do anything else ever since Peter sprayed you with his jizz a second time.”

“Ugh! Can you blame me? It’s your crazy inoculation idea that infected me with lust for Peter’s cum, and he shot such giant wads of spunk onto my tits. I keep remembering how that felt, and it makes me insanely horny.”

“Well, put that horniness to good use and help me film a video of you masturbating for Peter.”

“Oh! Thinking of Peter’s cum and the idea of me cumming on camera for Peter is making me so hot. I think I’m going to have to cum before I can think clearly enough to follow any sort of filming directions. Oh! Don’t worry though,” Meagan moaned. “I’ll be more than willing to play with my pussy on camera for Peter after I get myself ... off!”

“Oh, I know,” Debbie muttered under her breath as her daughter started cumming loudly. “Trust me, I know.”

Meagan had learned enough breathing control to have an orgasm without passing out, but as Debbie knew to her frustration, it was a noisy processes. “Good grief girl, the neighbors are going to hear you if you don’t quiet down.”

“Well, I’m done now; what have you got for me to wear?” Meagan replied after her orgasm. “Oh! It’s that wicked set of lace up bra and panties you got. I’m certainly not going to have any trouble masturbating for Peter wearing those.”

“Honey, you don’t seem to have any trouble masturbating at any time. It seems like all you do are pose, go to school, do homework, or play with yourself.”

“Well you’re the one to taught me how much fun it is,” Meagan protested as she donned the obscene garments. “And now that I know how to keep from passing out, I’m still horny when I finish. If I don’t have anything pressing to do after I cum, I work myself up to cum some more.”

“Lace those up a bit tighter dear,” Debbie instructed.

“But I want Peter to get a real show.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll have you unlace them after I get a few teaser photos for Peter.” Meagan agreed and Debbie got her photos, so then she instructed her daughter, “Now unlace the bra portion and suck on one of your nipples.”

“That’s impossible!” Meagan protested.

“Oh please, I’ve seen plenty of women with jugs smaller than yours manage when I screen porn videos for your viewing!”

“Really?”

“Just try it, Meagan!”

Debbie snapped a picture before informing her daughter, “I’m switching over to video now Meagan.”

“Umm, wow! It’s easier than I thought it would be. It feels funny!” Meagan giggled after removing one of her massive jugs from her mouth. “Wait, edit that part out and let me try again. Ugh! I just got a mouthful of string! Let me open this up wide and really squeeze my nipple out into the open.” Meagan’s full jug bulged at the nipple through the opening in her bra as she squeezed on one big tit. “Ulp! Oh Peter! If I had known how good it feels to suck on my nipples, I would have never posed like we did the day of the accident. Either that, or I would have just shoved one of my tits into your face so you could be the one doing this to me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.