Divided Loyalty
Chapter 2: Undivided Loyalty

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Undivided Loyalty - A CIA agent is caught behind enemy lines and the KGB sends their top interrogator to crack him

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Big Breasts  

Disclaimer: This story and others from this author should only be enjoyed in a responsible manner. If you find yourself wanting to enact anything in these stories, or feel that you might develop a fetish, please do not read any further. Sex addiction is a very real problem, and the author does not wish to encourage this kind of behavior

"This is very good Intel, Jack" project leader Kerrigan said, nodding approvingly in his direction.

Jack was relieved- Good, I damn near lost my mind getting this information.

Recalling the terrible psychological torture he went through, Jack was just happy the spy swap went through so quickly. After days of constant audio stimulation and sleep deprivation, he was just about to break.

But I didn't, Jack thought, I held onto who I am, and that got me through.

It hadn't been easy to withstand his torture, but his loyalty to self, family, and country sustained his will throughout it all. Semper fi, you Russian bastards.

"With the information uploaded from the Russian Defense Ministry's server, we are now monitoring thousands of emails, as well as hundreds of documents. Our analysts are combing through this information to find out where our next mission will be."

Jack saw a few glances coming his way. Some looked like admiration- after all, this mission was considered extreme risk- but some were showing concern. Probably wondering if there's a loose screw up in my head, Jack surmised.

" ... So preliminary reports show an interesting development on the Ukrainian front; it appears that multiple KGB agents are currently present in Western Ukraine, trying to buy off local politicians. We are not sure what they are buying them off for exactly, but we suspect it is related to Russia's recent attempts to annex Eastern Ukraine, along the Black Sea."

Jack was studying his supervisor, Jane Kerrigan, as she spoke to their intel group. She was still fairly young, in her early forties, and Jack used to flirt with her at times. Of course, Jack liked to flirt with just about every woman at the CIA, almost to a pathological end, but that was just his personality.

Looking at Jane now, however, Jack didn't have any sexual feelings for her. He would have assumed that after his ordeal in Moscow, he would've wanted to reconnect with people back home, but that couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, Jack found that he preferred to avoid most of the women at work. Maybe that's why he was getting some odd looks from them.

"Dismissed" Kerrigan said. Oh well, time for my psych evaluation.

"Was there any period of time that you couldn't recall during your captivity?" she asked Jack.

"Well, the noise and lights kept me awake most of the time, so I wasn't really asleep at all" Jack laughed. He had been interviewed for almost 20 minutes now on what happened, and it was starting to get on his nerves.

"No, what I'm trying to get at is- do you believe there was ever a time when you were not fully aware of what was going on, like you were in a dream?" she clarified. Jack wasn't really sure what she was getting at.

"Like, I was drugged or something?" he asked.

"Yes, or something of that nature." Jack was talking to Ms. Gomez, one of the Agency's psychologists responsible for psych debriefings.

Jack thought back to his captivity, which really seemed like one huge waking nightmare-

"No, I don't think so. I never felt calm or relaxed. Always high-strung, you know?" Of course she wouldn't know, Jack thought. Gomez was another woman Jack had always had a thing for, but right now she was the only person between him and clearance for his next mission.

"Of course, Jack." She gave a long pause, "Listen, Jack, I know this was tough for you; a lot of agents who return from captivity exhibit post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms. They think they are ready to get back into the field, when really they are trying to avoid the stressful memories of imprisonment through work ... I think you should take some time off."

"Wait, you aren't clearing me?" Jack asked incredulously. There was no way a paper pusher was going to stop Jack from serving his country.

"It's standard practice, Jack" Gomez tried to explain, "Every agent must take mandatory leave after an ordeal like this. My hands are tied"

Oh my gosh, there's no way around it, is there?

"How long?" Jack asked, firmly.

"Two weeks" she said, "That's all. Just try to go someplace to relax and forget about work for a while. It will give you time to process what happened to you."

"I wasn't sexually abused, Amy" Jack snapped, "It was just some really shitty music and a strobe light in my face. I don't need to get over it!"

Jack got up from his seat-

"Please, don't get upset, Jack. It's not my fault!"

Yeah, sure it's not, Jack thought, slamming the door behind him.

Eventually Jack grew to like the idea of a vacation, and settled on Ibiza- a small but highly popular Spanish island east of Valencia. He had travelled there only once, and found the nightlife very visually stimulating. With a combination of secluded villages, beautiful beaches, and modern nightclubs, Ibiza had anything Jack would be in the mood for.

On Jack's first day on Ibiza, he planned to spend most of it outside in the beautiful, sunny 75° weather.

"Ahhh, much better" Jack said aloud to himself, remembering how cold Moscow was only a few days prior.

Jack left the beach hotel with his umbrella and cooler in tow. He planned on just relaxing by the water, listening to the gentle Mediterranean waves and watching the young people walk around.

Jack could've joined in with the younger adults vacationing here. After all, he was only 27 years old and in fine shape. At 6' tall, Jack was taller than most of the guys here, and at 210 pounds of muscle, much stronger-looking too. From his previous visit, he remembered distinctly hooking up with a Swedish woman from Stockholm in the Mojito Club.

That was a good time, Jack reminisced. He hadn't explored the coastline to find the more secluded areas back then, favoring the young crowds that kept by the hotels, but maybe he would do that now.

Settling on a nice spot away from other people (as well as he could during the vacationing months), Jack lay on his beach towel and cracked open a Corona. At times he would sit under the umbrella in his chair and watch people walk by behind his mirrored sunglasses, and other times he would sunbathe and feel the warmth of the sun on his skin.

Normally Jack would've been turned on by the beautiful women walking the beach, with their exposed skin and elegant features. Many of the women here had bronzed skin, which used to excite Jack. He remembered how he tried seducing a young Spanish girl with one of his pick-up lines- "Chica, hace calor aquí, o es usted?" (Girl, is it hot here, or is it you?). She just flipped him off and kept walking. Haha. Yup, good times.

Jack spent most of the day on the beach, just soaking in the sun and sights. He noticed a few furtive glances coming his way from some of the women, but he never returned their flirtations.

Nearing the end of the day, Jack was still sitting by himself, having sat in silence for hours.

Although the setting was relaxing, Jack did feel a bit of loneliness, which was odd for him. He was always a people-person, and enjoyed chatting with people. Being in a strange place, with the strange mood he was in, made him feel isolated.

Maybe that PTSD thing is real, Jack thought.

When Jack got back to his hotel room, he wasn't too interested in heading out to the hotel club, or any of the nightclubs nearby. He just wanted to eat a nice dinner and relax to some nice tv.

At the hotel restaurant, which was surprisingly good, Jack ate Cochinillo asado (roast suckling pig) from Segovia and freshly-prepared Gazpacho soup. The waiter must've felt bad for Jack, seeing him all alone, so he asked Jack what he was planning to do.

"Pues", Jack said, "Deseo relajarse en mi cuarto, mirar television probablemente" (Well, I want to relax in my room, watch television probably)

"Ah, muy bien, senor. Puedo sugerir una película? Puedes marcar '299' en el teléfono para ver nuestras películas." (Ah, very good, mister. May I suggest a movie? You can dial '299' on the telephone to see our movies)

"Gracias, senor" Jack responded, "Quizás" (maybe)

Jack finished his meal and went up to his room. Looking out the window, he could see the neon lights not too far from the hotel down below. Meh, not tonight.

Lying down on the bed, Jack propped his head up and turned on the tv. Hmmm, there's nothing good on right now.

Remembering what the waiter had told him, Jack picked up the hotel phone and dialed 299.

An automated message of a male voice, and one that seemed too damn happy for Jack's taste, sounded through the handset-

"Hola amigo! Bienvenidos al Hotel Delfín! Gracias por estar con nosotros, esperamos que disfrutes tu estancia aquí. Si necesitas algo, marca '1' en tu teléfono. De su seleccion, le estamos dirigiendo a nuestro menu de peliculas especiales." (Hello friend! Welcome to the Dolphin Hotel! Thank you for staying with us, we hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, dial '1' on your telephone. From your selection, we are directing you to our special movie menu)

"A special movie list? Oh geez, it's probably a porno. If the acting is as bad as American pornography, this is going to be comical."

"Por favor, espera para que le podemos conectar al siguiente menu" (Please wait so that we can connect you to the following menu). Jack waited for a bit before hearing a different voice on the line-

"Hello, my name ease Nataliya. How may I be of assistance?" From the guttural way the woman pronounced the 'h' sound in 'hello', Jack knew the accent was definitely Russian.

"Uh, sorry, I think I have the wrong number" Jack responded. He was about to hang up the phone and forget about this whole movie thing.

"NO" the voice said, emphatically. Jack was surprised at the tone. "You have right number. We will provide you with movie list on television. Please turn on television and go to channel 984 to select from list of movies." Okay ... why did I have to call in the first place? Jack wondered.

Jack dialed in '984' on the large flat screen tv hanging on the wall, waiting for the movie list to come up.

"Have you gone to channel 984?" he heard her say.

"Yeah, I'm there now" Jack acknowledged. The channel screen still appeared to be loading, however.

"Good. Very good" Jack heard her say.

"The screen is still loading, though" Jack informed the female voice.

"That is okay. Screen vill load shortly. For now, you vill vait. Can you listen to my voice?"

"Yeah, I can hear you" Jack said.

"This is good. I need you to listen to my voice, very carefully. Can you do that?"

Jack was thinking that despite the thick accent, the woman's voice was pretty sexy. "Uh, yeah, I can do that" he quickly responded, after a brief pause.

"Verrry good. Just listen to my voice and follow commands. Then you may vatch vat you desire."

Jack noticed he was becoming a little aroused, which hadn't happened much at all today.

"Listen to my voice ... and follow commands. Can you do that for me?" The voice seemed a little concerned, and Jack didn't want to disappoint her.

"Yes" was his only response.

"Goood" the sultry voice crooned. "Just follow commands, and you will get what you desire."

Jack stared blankly at the screen, which was still in the process of loading.

"Go and press speaker button on phone, then set phone on table. Do it now." Jack pressed the button and set the phone on the nightstand.

"Can you still hear me?" the voice sounded over the phone's speaker.

"Yes"

"Good, now I vant you to close your eyes and listen ... listen only to my voice ... are you concentrating on my voice?" she asked him.

"Yes" he said, eyes closed. He was feeling pretty relaxed, even though his pants were tented.

"Gooood. I vill help you relax. Just focus on my voice, and follow instructions." Jack felt like he needed to relax.

"I vant you to breathe in, and breathe out. Deep and slow." Jack took a deep breath, and let it out.

"As you breathe out, you feel stress leave body. Each breath out, you feel more ... and more ... relaxed"

Jack kept breathing in and out, feeling the stress diminish each time. He wasn't aware of how long he was doing the breathing exercise when the new instruction came to him-

"Verrry good. It pleases me ven you follow instruction. Soon, you vill achieve your desire. But first, I vant you to imagine yourself at the top of stairs. See yourself standing at the top, looking down."

Jack saw himself standing, expressionless, at the top of a staircase.

"I vill count down from 10." Jack waited for his next instruction.

"Ten, you are standing at the top of stairs with eyes closed. You feel pull towards bottom of stairs."

"Nine, you feel body relaxing, letting go of control"

"Eight, you take another step down, and you feel lighter, like weight being lifted."

Jack's conscious mind stopped working, focused only on the image of himself going down the stairs, and the voice that led him there.

"Seven, you feel comfort like you never knew, like you are in a safe place." Jack smiled slightly, his mouth open.

"Six, you are becoming lighter now. Ready to float away"

Jack imagined himself moving more slowly down the next step.

"Five, you are falling deeper and deeper, feeling more relaxed and calm". Jack's mind was numbing, losing all awareness.

"Four..."

Jack continued to sink

"Three, you feel...". Jack followed the voice, trusting it implicitly.

"Two, ven you hear me say 'one', you vill enter complete darkness. Your only thought vill be my voice..."

"One"

And everything went black.

Theodora had successfully coaxed Mr. Harrison into a hypnotized state, accessing his subconscious while entirely circumventing the conscious state. She had done this procedure on him only a week ago, in the underground bunker underneath the same Defense Ministry building that he had successfully infiltrated. During Jack's incarceration, Commandant Ilyas had already tried, and failed, to use sleep deprivation to break his will.

But Theodora's techniques were vastly superior.

Using the sleep deprivation and sensory stimulation to her advantage, Theodora was able to quickly convince Jack that she was on his side, there to expedite his release. She correctly assumed that her femininity and pleasant demeanor would contrast nicely with the brutal tactics of the KGB, confusing Jack's weakened mind to perceive her as an ally.

Before his mind could process the danger, Theodora assaulted him again, but with sexuality. Although none of them knew about Jack's background, Theodora quickly surmised that he was a very sexually active man, and prone to sexual desire.

It was this sexual desire that Theodora used to her advantage, allowing her to lull Jack into hypnosis. From that point on, Theodora only had to play mind games with him-

Theodora smiled when she thought back to their first encounter. Although Jack was hypnotized and only using his subconscious, he still had his free will and would resist anything he didn't want to do. Theodora tested it immediately after hypnosis by asking him his name, but he would not give it up.

To get around his stubborn will, Theodora gave Jack commands that he would follow. At first, Theodora commanded Jack that he could not ejaculate until she allowed him to. Then, she teased him with her sexuality- rubbing her body, talking dirty to him, and eventually stroking his cock.

Once the sexual build up was more than he could handle, Jack succumbed to his lustful desires, giving into Theodora.

Mmmmm, Theodora thought. That made me hot.

After learning his name, Theodora allowed Jack to cum, which caused him to pass out.

The second stage to Theodora's plan was to recreate that same level of trust and submission, but in a waking state. To do this more difficult task, Theodora arranged for Jack and her to "escape" the Defense Ministry building, together. Fortunately for her, Theodora had successfully hypnotized Jack after he ejaculated in the prison cell, wiping any memory of her or the torture he endured. Jack had no idea that Theodora wasn't actually a fellow CIA agent, but the KGB's foremost interrogator. After a few cues from her, Jack was puddy in her hands, and she was able to plant more commands without him knowing.

So now here she was, totally in control and about to deepen Jack's submission. Despite being thousands of miles away, Theodora had command of Jack's undivided attention. And soon, his undivided loyalty.

"Listen to my voice, and follow commands" Theodora intoned through the phone's speaker. She didn't hear anything through the phone, so she continued

"You like to follow my voice, to do vatever it tells you, da?"

"Da" Jack said.

"Verrry good. It pleases me to hear you submit to me. You do vant to submit to me, da?"

"Da" Jack said, in the same monotone.

"Goood" Theodora murmured. "Now listen carefully- you are very aroused right now, aren't you my pet?"

"Da"

"Yesss, verrry aroused at the sound of my voice. Are you vearing pants?"

"Da"

"I vant you to take your pants and undervear off for me, my pet. Tell me ven you are done." Theodora waited for half a minute.

"Done" came Jack's voice.

"Very good. As you listen to my voice, you are becoming more and more aroused. But you cannot move your body, not until I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Da". Theodora wished she could be there to witness Jack's total submission, but she knew time was of the essence.

"Alright, now I vant you to look at the television." Jack looked blankly at the tv screen, which was now a live stream to Theodora's office. Theodora was seated at her desk, the camera showing the top of her torso.

Theodora was wearing a silver fur coat over her body, concealing the outfit underneath. She had rich, shining brown hair which fell straight down from her head. Her bright green eyes pierced through the screen, locking in with Jack's own. She wore bright red lipstick, which contrasted with her pale skin.

"I vant you to study me, to bask in my presence." Jack continued to stare, slowly moving his eyes around.

"I am in control, and you vant to obey my commands. Say it."

"You are in control ... and I want to obey your commands" Jack repeated.

"You are in love with me, and no other woman can arouse you. Repeat."

"I am in love with you ... and no other woman can arouse me."

"Verrry good, my pet. I enjoy ven you submit to me." Theodora thought she saw a dumb smile start to appear on Jack's face.

"As you listen to my voice, you vill be more aroused. As you gaze upon my beauty, you vish to fulfill my command. Da?"

"Da" Jack said, without any pause.

"You vood do anything for me, da?" Theodora said, cocking her head a little.

"Da" Jack breathed. He must be ready to climax soon, Theodora realized. Looking at his cock, she was able to confirm it.

"Vood you betray your country?" she asked him.

She saw Jack's face scrunch up a little in confusion. His subconscious was starting to fight back, but that was no matter.

"N-no" Jack said, unsure of himself.

"And vood you betray your family, all your friends back home?"

"No" Jack said, more forcefully.

"Remember that you cannot move your body, until I tell you. Vat do you think of me? Be honest"

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" Jack said, with admiration.

"Good, it pleases me to hear you say that. Vood you like to cum now, my pet?"

"Yes" Jack groaned.

"You vill only cum ven I let you. Now, look at me and gaze at my beauty, becoming more lustful with every second." Theodora stroked her neck with one hand, craning her head to the side.

Pulling away slowly with one hand, Theodora pulled on the left lapel of her fur coat, revealing a bright red and yellow string bikini. She could hear him moaning at the sight of her massive chest, which he was already acquainted with from before.

She studied him closely as she tantalizingly pulled on the right lapel of her fur coat, slowly drawing the coat off her shoulders.

"As you stare at my breasts, you feel yourself becoming smaller and smaller, veeker and veeker. You only feel lust for me, and feel yourself losing control of your mind", Theodora said, while tracing around her cleavage with her finger. Her 32F tits seemed to be spilling out of her bikini.

"Do you vant a closer look?" she asked him coyly.

Jack didn't give an immediate answer, but did whine after a second.

"Good. I vant you to give in to your desires. Give yourself completely to me. Give in to my voice, and my beauty." Theodora's deep cleavage grew on the screen, and Jack's eyes widened in response.

"As my breasts become bigger and bigger, you continue to lose control of yourself, thinking only with your penis."

"Uhhhhh" Jack mournfully moaned again.

"Ven you give yourself completely to me, only then vill I give you release." Theodora inched closer to the camera.

"But you must obey me without question; and betray your country and your friends, my pet. Only then vill you have release..."

Jack continued to stare at Theodora's milky white tits, feeling overpowered by her sensuality. His mind could not take much more.

"Your cock longs for it, my pet. You cannot resist me any longer. Give in to your desire." Theodora slowly massaged her breasts, adding to Jack's longing.

"Give yourself to me fully, and verk for me, becoming my slave. Only then vill you find happiness."

"I know you vant to be my slave, pet. You long to be dominated by me. Your body has become mine, and soon your mind vill too"

"Uhhhh" Jack groaned, more plaintively. Theodora knew that he was pleading for her to make it stop.

"No, my pet, it vill not stop. Continue to give in to your desire, to give up everything you hold dear. Become loyal only to me" Theodora reiterated, eyes cast down at him. He was resisting more than she would've expected. Time to make the choice easy for him.

"Ven you see my perfect breasts, you vill lose all control and give in to me, becoming my slave forever. On the count of 3, you vill see my naked breasts and give in to your uncontrollable desire, professing your loyalty to only me."

"One". Theodora placed her hands behind her back, ready to untie the knot.

"Uhhhh" Jack mourned. He was sensing the end of his life as he knew it, but couldn't escape.

"Two"

"Nuhhh"

"Three!" Theodora released the knot on the back of her bikini, dropping the bra to the desk. As soon as the bikini top came down, her chest was freed and the heaviness of her tit-flesh make it drop like a rock. The shock of her breasts dropping make them bounce and jiggle a little, which Jack caught every detail of. The sight of that heavenly bosom, mixed with Theodora's countdown, finally broke Jack's mind-

"Yes! Yes! Whatever you want! I am your slave!" Jack yelled at the tv.

"Promise to betray your country, family, and friends" Theodora harshly commanded.

"Yes, I am loyal only to you, master!" Jack wailed.

"Then you may move, pet. Cum for your master"

"AHHHHHHHHhhhhh" Jack yelled, spurting semen over himself and the bed. It only took a second after grabbing his purplish engorged penis before he climaxed.

The sudden release of built up sexual tension caused Jack's body to twitch, but his mind continued to live in ecstasy. Images of Theodora's breasts and the sound of her voice filled his mind, enveloping his psyche in a way that would change him forever. Instead of fear, anger, or pride, Jack's mind was filled with feelings of servitude, humility, and lust.

Theodora was biting her lip, watching Jack squirm about. Feeling that her work had been accomplished for now, she brought a large vibrator out of her desk drawer and got to work pleasing herself. There was nothing in the world like the rush of dominating a man's will, relishing in the power to command their minds. It made her feel so ... sensual, and alive.

Theodora hummed in pleasure as the sex toy enhanced her arousal, bringing her closer to her own orgasm.

She watched Jack fall asleep, exhausted from the ordeal she put him through.

Mmmmm, but I'm not done with you yet, my pet.


At 5'10'', 170 pounds, Jeremy Kenshaw was in great shape, sporting a six-pack of abs and a narrow waist. He had brown hair and eyes, and looked to be in his mid-twenties.

None of that mattered now, though, because his cover was blown and he had to get out of the area.

Peering over his motorcycle, he quickly looked both ways before leaving the alley. He had spotted some known KGB agents, and followed them to a meeting with Artem Shevchenko, an underground Ukrainian mafia boss operating in Odessa.

Unfortunately for Jeremy, he was spotted by some mafia henchmen, so he had to zip out of there as fast as possible. Despite the lead he had, the mafia were gaining on him.

Cruising down one of the side streets of Odessa, Jeremy was only a mile away from his hotel.

"Oh shit!" Jeremy said. He saw the hotel doorman on his cell phone, and he seemed to be scanning the area. He may be working with the mafia, and with the Fort-12 pistol at his hip, Jeremy did not want to mess with him.

Just to be safe, Jeremy turned down another alley, hoping that he hadn't been spotted. It was becoming increasingly dangerous for agents to operate in Ukraine these days, what with the recent murmurs of a revolution by Russian-ethnicity Ukrainians.

Jeremy's bike slowly rumbled down in volume-

"Agent number Charlie-Uniform-Kilo-1-1-4-5, requesting immediate safe house. I'm hiding out near the Bristol hotel, which may be compromised. Please advise"

There was an audible click, " ... Charlie-Uniform-Kilo-1-1-4-5, what is your mission go name?" a voice said over the phone.

"Barbarossa, over" Jeremy replied.

"Charlie-Uniform-Kilo-1-1-4-5, proceed to Shapoval street 2 clicks north of your position. Safe house is the Kozak Market after going west on Shapoval street half a click. Await further instructions."

"Got it, thanks." Jeremy hung up and quickly put his phone away.

Instead of taking the road he was just on, Jeremy continued down the alley to the next road, turning north. After five minutes, he reached Shapoval street. Turning left, he immediately found the market and slowed his bike.

Walking his bike through the small grocery store, Jeremy ignored the stares of the people inside. He just kept going to the back room, and left his bike in the storage room. He felt relieved when he saw the garage door, since that could be another exit if he needed to get out quick.

"Vybachte, ya mozhu vam dopomohty?" said a voice behind him. (Excuse me, can I help you?)

"Bezpechne mistse?" Jeremy responded (Safe place?)

"Syudy" (This way)

Jeremy followed the man, who took out a key and unlocked a door at the top of the stairs. Opening the door for him, the man ushered Jeremy in, then bowed his head and locked the door behind. Jeremy was now alone in a small room with wooden walls and very little sunlight. Its sparse decoration was mostly pictures of family and china flatware. An old antique grandfather clock ticked away the time.

There was a small bed located in the room, meaning this was one of the owner's bedrooms. Walking around the room, however, Jeremy found a small bathroom and a closet nearby. There was also a fridge in the main room, and a small box tv.

Judging by the amount of dust in the room, Jeremy surmised that it hadn't been used for a while.

Jeremy heard a knock at the door, and immediately pointed his SIG-Sauer P228 at the door. A muffled voice came from behind the door-

"I'm coming in, please don't shoot". Jeremy could tell from the lack of accent that it wasn't the owner, but someone American.

The door clicked and slowly creaked open. With his hands up, a man inched into the room, before slowly closing the door and locking it again.

He looked to be 6' and over 200 pounds, much bigger than Jeremy. Looking past his darker blonde hair and blue eyes, Jeremy was trying to get a read on his intentions. His eyes spoke friendliness, but there was something else in his expression-

"Hey, I'm Jack. The agency sent me to meet you. You're Jeremy, right?" He still had his hands up.

"They didn't tell me about you-"

Just then Jeremy's phone rang. "Don't move" he told Jack. Jack seemed to understand completely, staying by the wall.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.