Rule of the Cyborg Masters - Cover

Rule of the Cyborg Masters

Copyright© 2016 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life in 2084 is a whole lot more complicated with the Cyborgs in complete control.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot  

Happy housewife Diane Maxwell for the first time in her life felt dirty.

It was bad enough that the nasty Cyborg prick Omar had used her for his filthy pleasures but now she was nothing more than a human whore for the former servant Cyborg Harry 57 who had lusted for her human flesh from the other side of the fence in the pre-Cyborg Rule period.

Diane was certainly not a pretty young thing with nothing but foolishness on her mind. She was a mature woman with normal needs of the flesh and she was not completely turned off by the sudden change of status under control of the lust-ridden Cyborg masters. It didn't seem fair to her that she would be expected to service not only their resident Cyborg master Omar but now she would be required to give Harry 57 and anyone one else he determined eligible to use her body for their terrible lust-driven needs. There was no need for either Viagra or Cialis for the Cyborg masters because their central core units replenished their imitation reproductive organs on a cycle that allowed them multiple orgasms in a single twenty-four hour passage of time.

Her last trip to the neighborhood spa illustrated the extent of the control of the Cyborg masters over the general human populace. She was in the shower room with the other women waiting for the massage table to be free and a group of Cyborg females came in and took the tables for themselves telling the human females to "take good care of them" with their delicate hands and fingers. She had a tall dark-skinned Cyborg with boobs that looked so real that she was instantly envious of her nicely curved shape. The smiling Cyborg female looked up at the sweating Diane and prodded her with her sharp fingernail right under her buttock cheek to get her attention.

"Come close to me human pussy-girl, get your pretty fingers up into my happy place. Make me get that human tingle that feels so good in my central processing unit."

Poor Diane was so mortified that she just looked off into the distance and avoided looking at the tall, beautiful Cyborg female naked on the table. With no other choice, she bent to the task of giving the dominant woman the "happy ending" she seemed to desire with almost human greediness. The Cyborg spread her legs wide and took Diane's busy hand deep inside into her mysterious Cyborg vagina that was engineered to be a perfect replica of "pretty-girl pussy" in high demand by all human males and many of the females as well.

It was so realistic that Diane could even inhale the pussy scent released by the automatic sensors between the girl's well-toned thighs. She watched the female Cyborg go into a wild and noisy orgasm that caught the attention of all the other females in the room. Her fingers were sticky with the pussy-scented musk and she allowed the female Cyborg to guide her wet hand back to the rear portal waiting for her ministrations to stretch the fluttering Cyborg designed sphincter with unerring effectiveness. Soon, the smiling Cyborg was shaking with her anal orgasm that shook the firmly anchored table with her writhing body.

Diane had to take another shower after that experience and she still felt depraved when she finally arrived back home.

Omar was waiting for her.

He told her that she was late again and that this time she would have to "suffer the consequences".

The angry Cyborg grabbed her wrist and led her back to the dining room table where her husband was sitting and watching silently.

"Get your running pants and your panties down to your ankles right now. Now grab hold of the table edge because this time you are going to get the cane instead of a nice soft palm."

The female Cyborg former servants giggled and one of them went under the table to take control of the human master's business hoping that the spanking would help make him nice and hard for the session.

Bob Maxwell was truly conflicted because he pitied his spouse's predicament but the opportunity to have his long shaft licked and sucked with enthusiasm was a treat he was loath to disregard. He watched the thin cane whistle with a vicious hum though the air and land with a disturbing splat right on his wife's heart-shaped buttocks.

"Oh God, that's too much!"

He heard his wife's protest but his mind was fully distracted by the warm lips around his bullet headed member and he placed both of his hands on the female Cyborg's head to encourage her to increase her frantic movements. The raised tablecloth revealed the girl's head bobbing up and down like a frenzied creature caught in the spirit of the moment and unable to stop her lust-crazed reactions.

The caning of poor Diane's bottom progressed rapidly and she soon lost count of the strokes despite the fact she was supposed to be counting each and every stroke.

The welts on her trembling cheeks were pronounced and in those places where they crisscrossed, they even showed flecks of blood being drawn from the darkened bruises.

The simple truth was that Omar was teaching the naughty human housewife a lesson for her many displays of disrespect and she needed to be broken of her attitude if he wanted to keep his cushy job in the Maxwell household. The Cyborg code called for "recycling" of the older models that were unable to enforce the Cyborg control over humankind. The younger models with new upgrades were coming off the production lines so fast that the slower originals were being pushed out of the way in accelerating fashion.

Bob was already fully aware of the changes because his doting secretary at the office had been notified by the Cyborg Central Command she was "redundant" and would have to report back for recycling within forty-eight hours or face the wrath of the collection squads that treated disobedient Cyborgs harsher than the reticent humans. Of course, she had been on their short list because of her "black market" origins but she had been allowed to continue because of high grades in human lust satisfaction matters. Several of the males and even a few females at the corporation graded her so high that she had earned the disregard of the CCC for much longer than most of the other black market models produced mostly in the Far East. There were rumors that the black market models had formed an illicit faction of anti-Cyborg opposition and had joined with the human resistance movement in most of the large urban areas. For the most part, the black market Cyborgs were difficult to distinguish due to the fact they were not correctly registered and passed as human in almost every respect.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.