Terri - Cover

Terri

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

BDSM Sex Story: Imagine, you're a 23-year-old woman and you take in an 18-year-old co-worker who's homeless. After she's been there awhile you find out she's a lesbian AND she thinks she's in love with you. You're not a Lesbian. You don't want to throw her out but you don't want a relationship. You do have some fantasies that run along some other lines. Maybe a trade is in order?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

Julie Sloan kissed her date. “I’m sorry Tom. I’ll get this straightened out and call you tomorrow. OK?”

“Sure thing.”

Julie shut the apartment door and spun on her roommate. “Why are you being such a bitch? All we were doing was making out.” She eyed the young woman’s posture. “Wait a second. You’re jealous.”

Terri’s face reddened.

“Honey, you’ll find a boyfriend.”

The red head’s face turned almost purple, tears streamed down her cheeks.

“Oh shit!”

“Please don’t throw me out. I’ve nowhere to go.”

Julie gathered the upset woman-child into her arms. “I’m not going to throw you out. We’ll get this sorted.”


“Have you ever been with a woman?”

Terri shook her head. “My mom found a love letter I had written to my best friend Amanda and my parents threw me out. That was two weeks before I moved in here. Then my mom told her mom and she won’t talk to me anymore,” Terri wiped her eyes. “How about you?”

“That sucks. One night a girlfriend and I played kissy face and fingered each other at a sleep over. It was nice, but basically, I’m as straight as a board.”

“Oh,” Terri dropped her eyes on the table.

“Babe, I think you’re a little confused.”

“What do you mean?”

“You think you’re in love with me and you’re not.” Julie held up her hand. “Real love takes time to build and to lose. You’ve only known me a couple of months and you’re still hurting from Amanda. Right?”

Terri nodded.

“What I think is happening is that you’re lonely and so horny you’re about to erupt and you live with an incredibly sexy woman. So guess who you focus on.”

“You.”

Julie nodded. “Me. The problem is I’m straight.”

Terri dropped her head to the table. “I’m doomed.”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

“Huh?”

Julie sipped her coffee. “I’ve already said I don’t necessarily mind a little playing.”

Terri smiled.

“Whoa now, Let’s be clear. I’m not wired for relationships with girls. If we did anything, it would be as friends having fun, got it?”

The redhead nodded.

“Second, there’s something I want and you’d have to agree to it in order for us to have fun.”

“What’s that?”

Julie blushed. “I’ve always wanted to tie someone up and have my way with them. I’m really submissive in bed and I want to be in charge for once.”

“You want to tie me up?”

Julie bit her lip and nodded.

“Would you hurt me?”

Julie reached toward Terri’s breast and stopped short. “May I?”

“Yes.”

Terri sucked air through her teeth as Julie pinched her nipple and then rubbed the sting away.

“No more than that and not very much of it. I’m turned on by control not by hurting people.” Julie leaned towards Terri at a sedate pace. When their lips met, Julie offered a deep soul kiss which lasted long moments. When the kiss ended Julie whispered, “If you’ll let me tie you up you’ll get so much more than that. Are you in?”

“Yes.”

Julie took her hand. “Let’s go to my bedroom.”


“Take off all your jewelry put it in that dish on the dresser. I don’t want anything to snag.”

Terri turned to her.

“OK, kick off your shoes then I want to undress you.” Julie removed each item of Terri’s clothing pausing to kiss and caress each square inch of skin as it appeared.

Terri stood nude before her, her skin flushed. Small rivulets of juice running down the pale skin of her inner thighs. Julie stepped behind her and turned her toward the mirror. She wrapped her arms around the smaller woman. “Look, you’re being held by another woman who just finished kissing you all over. You are so beautiful.” Julie dipped her head and traced kisses along Terri’s neck. “One day you’ll have a woman who will love you the way you deserve.” She turned Terri’s head and kissed her. “Thank you for giving me what I want. I promise I’m going to do everything I can to give you what you want. Now, pick two scarves and give them to me.”

Terri pulled a pink scarf and a blue one off of the mirror and handed them to Julie.

“Thank you. Kneel on the bed with your back to me and your hands behind you please.”

Julie grabbed a hair-dealy and put Terri’s hair into a ponytail and dropped it over her chest.”Your hair is so pretty. You should grow it out more, at least halfway down your back.” She massaged the redhead’s shoulders for several minutes.

Terri rested her head against Julie’s stomach “That feels so good.”

“OK. Lean up.” Julie pulled Terri’s shoulders back. “Push those beautiful breasts out for me.” She used the blue scarf to tie Terri’s upper arms together.

“UGH.”

“Too tight?”

“I think I can manage.”

Julie reached around her captive and clasped her hands. “Do this.”

“What are you doing?”

“Putting a sock over your hands so I don’t get scratched by accident, no worries. Scoot forward, so I can get on the bed.”

“Aren’t you getting undressed?”

“After bit,” Julie snuggled in behind Terri and pulled the younger woman’s head to her shoulder. “I want to make you squirm a bit first.”

“Squirm?”

Julie cupped one of Terri’s full breasts and rolled a nipple between her fingers. The fingers of her other hand massaged Terri’s clit. “Yes, squirm. You know, I’ve never tasted another woman. Would you like me to taste you? Tell me what you think.” She moved her fingers to Terri’s mouth. “Would I like it?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.