Black Man Meets Tg - Cover

Black Man Meets Tg

Copyright© 2016 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 5: Black sex Addict ( testimonial )

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Black sex Addict ( testimonial ) - Black man become friends with white transgender person who dominates him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Porn Theatre  

The red light flickering tells Bob that the camcorder is recording again. Bob is still in a kneeling position and the question hits him hard.

“Tell me PIG, have you heard from that white cunt wife of yours?” I demanded.

Bob’s body stiffens and a sliver of anger runs thru his eyes as he looks up at me, but his anger is quickly neutralized by my sly sexy smile. Bob eyes glances at the floor from the shame and hurt of the answer to come.

“No Ma’am, she moved out “. He said humbly, his body slumping as the loss overtakes him.

The camcorder picks up the amusing chuckle from my lips.

“Bob please tell our internet audience why she moved out.” I purred.

My probing questions were clearly annoying Bob. As he was shaking his head no, trying to resist answering the question. I lean in close and slowly stroke his half erect black cock. The Pig is slowly bucking trying to fuck my hand. My white ample sized breast are spilling out of my bra, the musk of my scent and perfume surrounds Bob. His breathing gets faster and heavier, as his eyes fill with lust staring intently at them. A slight back handed slap to his face brings Bob back to reality. I then grab Bob by his lower chin and turn his head toward the camcorder.

The shock of being slapped in the face and being reminded of his situation caused tears to start falling. This amused me greatly. So I demanded again.

“Tell everyone PIG why did your wife move out?”.

“She saw the pictures and videos you sent her” He replied, shamefully as he bowed his head.

Sarcastically I replied, “Oh Really” as I look at the camcorder lens and wink.

The Pig is now trying to get some rhythm while I stroke his cock, even with his shameful testimony, he cannot resist the touch of my hands and red tipped nails on him. I lift his head up toward the cam lens, his tearful eyes and hard throbbing cock on display for all to see.

I love toying with him and tormenting him, so I jerk his hard black cock faster. Bob’s lust filled mind reacts as predicted, his eyes glaze over and he is pumping for all he worth while the camcorder is catching it all. Then without warning I stop. The Pig is now breathing heavily, as he looks at me in confusion wondering why I stopped, but hoping I will continue stroking is dick.

Instead I demand. “Well what did your bitch wife say when she saw the pictures?”

And with a sexy smile, I turn his head back toward the camcorder. Bob knows what is expected of him.

He reply was low and pitiful “She called me a nasty perverted faggot”.

I actually could not hold the laughter inside as I busted out laughing loudly. I continued to stroke his once proud black cock, keeping him focused on the only thing that mattered to me because it is how I controlled him, his black cock. The head is so engorged that it is beginning to turn purple, precum is freely flowing from the piss hole. I scoop some up on my fingers and hold them close to Bob’s lips. Gone is all shame and decency, as his tongue darts out to get a taste of his own precum. His eyes begging me to let him suck my fingers clean as the camcorder captures it, for all to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.