Black Man Meets Tg - Cover

Black Man Meets Tg

Copyright© 2016 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 2: Black sex Addict

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Black sex Addict - Black man become friends with white transgender person who dominates him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Coercion   CrossDressing   Shemale   High Fantasy   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Porn Theatre  

was craving black cock all day long, just knowing I would have 4 niggers in my house that night, each one’s dick as big and dumb as the next. I could almost smell the scent their cocks gave off after I had been pumping and sucking them back and forth for hours. That heady smell of monkey testosterone brewing in those big dark purple cum sacks. That particular night was to be very special. I have a nigger who has been giving me some resistance. Older buck set in his ways. He doesn’t know the long line of good southern stock I come from, and will never be outdone by some stupid assed coon. No sir, ol’ Nigger Bob was going to give me what I really needed ... that young stud-nigger of a son he had shipped down south to college to keep him from following in his daddy’s dirty footsteps. That boy needed me as much as I needed him. Nigger Bob had a prized possession, that this white bitch was going to own one way or another.

The stage was set. I had myself all painted up like a nasty whore. Black eyeliner and lashes, glossy red lipstick, big tousled, platinum, blonde hair, ... sexy, black, satin slip, lacy topped thigh highs, and black patent leather stiletto heels. Big, white titties spilling out of my nightie, lots of thick leg and blonde hair. I was every niggers dream. The room was dimly lit, incense filed the space with spices from far away lands. There was some slow groove, fuck music playing low providing a beat for the nights festivities. If I wanted that niggers boy, I would have to do everything just right. I eased back in the overstuffed leather chair and opened my legs wide. My pink cock stood straight up as I slowly smeared KY Jelly on my freshly showered asshole. I got plenty on my fingers and dipped them in deep, feeling their thickness stretch my ass open. I moaned low as my fingers were replaced by the huge vibrator I was holding to my special pussy. The hum of the vibrator and the feel of the huge rubber dick head against my little hole made me completely relax. Before I knew it I had most of the vibrating cock rammed up my asshole, getting me nice and open for the huge black meat that was going to be riding me in just a little while. I fucked myself in and out and used my other hand to squeeze my tender nipples that were now out of my bra and standing at attention. I just knew tonight was going to be amazing. I had it all planned out so well. These niggers, especially Nigger Bob were in for one hell of a night.

Dwight was the first to arrive. He works out at JFK airport as a baggage handler. Dark skinned nigger with a very muscular body. Huge chest and arms, matched by enormous, muscular legs and a dick that was always visible no matter what kind of pants this nigger had on. He was just perfect for me. Lots of dick and not so smart. He came in and we sat and talked for awhile while he removed my shoes and gave my feet a good massage. Those, big, strong hands were magical against my arches and bottoms of my feet. Which ever foot happened to be free would land in his lap and massage the huge snake waking up in his sweat pants. He and I have been fucking for about 5 years. I met him when he was 19 and turned him out early. He fucks real pussy as well, but like most niggers, he lets his dick lead him to some pretty wild places. He rolled up a joint and we smoked a little. The smell of the reefer with the incense was unbelievable. I was high and horny. Fuck, that’s a dangerous combination when it comes to me and some black cock.

Nigger Bob was the second to arrive. He always seems to be a bit nervous with another nigger in the room paying attention to me. I greeted Bob and gave him a big, warm hug and a kiss on the mouth. I leaned in and whispered in his ear “are you ready for a good night nigger?” Bob looked down a bit and smiled. He whispered “Yes Mam”. I stepped back and said loud enough for Dwight to hear. “Nigger are you ashamed to be addressing me as Mam with another nigger in the room?” Nigger Bob looked a little stunned. I laughed and pointed over at Dwight. “You see Nigger Bob, Dwight over here is what you call a house nigger. Do you know what that is? Its EVERYTHING YOU ARE NOT.” I walked away from Bob and sat slowly on Dwight’s lap. “This nigger here Bob, has privelidges you do not. He may call me Sweetie or CUNT or anything else he needs to, to feed me the big dick he has. Dwight pull your cock out and show it to this old nigger.” Dwight produced a rock hard, solid 13 inches from his sweat pants. I leaned downed and kissed the head lovingly, like kissing a puppy or small baby. “Nigger, there’s some robes in the other room. Get your old ass in there and get naked. Shoes, socks, everything. Keep your ass naked and bring out a robe for Dwight. MOVE!” Bob moved into the next room and came out a few minutes later Just as I had asked, he was completely nude, his huge, brown cock bobbing in front of him as he handed the silky robe to Dwight. “Ohhhhhh no” I said, “be a good nigger and help Dwight out of his clothes. He’s worked hard today.” Nigger Bob hesitantly started stripping Dwight of his clothing. When Dwight was completely naked I said, “Nigger I cant have even a house nigger getting on me and not cleaned up properly. Go to the bathroom and run a wash cloth under some warm water and bring it out here and clean this man up. Go on. Be a good nigger and hurry.” Bob disappeared and when he came back thru the apartment, the other two niggers had arrived. “Nigger Bob, this is Big D and Sean. They’re brothers ... Not black brothers. Real brothers, like from the same momma, but have different daddies. Just like a nigger right? Anyway, put that wash cloth down and get them their robes and get them undressed for me. You can wash them all down at the same time.” Once the men were properly disrobed, they all stood up with their hands behind their backs. I watched intently as Nigger Bob washed each man with the warm, wash cloth. Bob took my directions as I told him where to wash next. I gave the nigger painstaking directions on washing each one of the younger nigger’s huge dicks. Washing their nuts really good and getting the cracks of their big muscle asses all clean. Once they were washed, Nigger Bob was instructed to help each man on with his robe. “Now get your black ass over there in the corner and let these boys have some fun.” Nigger Bob shuffled over to a corner like a kicked dog and stood there, big eyed and quiet. Playing the part of the dumb, field nigger perfectly.

I sat doggy style on a pillow, slobber running down my chin and puddling on my big tits. The two brothers huge cocks double dicking my mouth, stretching my mouth to capacity. Dwight was behind me, his huge veined penis moving in and out of my ass/pussy. Nigger Bob stood silently in the corner, his big dick bouncing up and down on its own. His eyes fixed on the dirty scene playing out in front of him. I sucked and gagged on the two cocks, the brothers taking turns on my throat, then stuffing my face with both cocks. Dwight screwed me so hard I thought my asshole would give out. I pulled my mouth away from the black meat and called over to Bob. “Nigger go in my bedroom and grab that Polaroid camera from the side of my bed. I want you to take pictures for me.” Like a good coon, Bob moved around the scene popping off picture after picture. I told the niggers that I wanted it rougher. “Slap my white ass! Take those big cocks and beat me in the face! Choke me!” Big D took his massive hands and put them around my neck as Sean pushed all of his cock in my mouth. I gagged and almost puked. Tears ran from my eyes and I screamed bloody murder as Dwight slammed in and out of my gaping asshole, taking both big hands, and beating my ass. Leaving hand prints on my fat, white, ass cheeks. It was a frenzy. the niggers getting off on the rough sex and Bob getting off watching it and taking pictures. I couldn’t believe the pounding that my asshole was taking. The room was a haze of reefer smoke, sex smells, thudding music and suddenly out of nowhere ... the font door burst open with 3 policemen with drawn guns. “Everybody on the floor” one of the officers yelled. We did as we were told, and the night took a very different turn.

“Officers, thank you so much. I think I would have been dead in another 5 minutes if you hadn’t gotten here. I’m so thankful my neighbor heard me screaming and called the police. I could have been raped AND murdered.” The policeman who seemed to be in charge, Officer Schmidt, laid is hand on my shoulder. “Just glad we got here in time. There are violent cimes committed against Trangendered women every day that go unreported. Now if you don’t mind, please explain what happened again.” I looked at the 4 niggers in handcuffs before me, and I faked trying not to cry. “The older man, Bob, set me up. He and I have had an ongoing relationship of sorts for some time. He throws parties where black men gather to gang rape a white woman. If you look in his phone, you can find texts and stuff that will tell you I am telling the truth. I thought I was different. I never thought I would turn into one of his targets. Soon after he arrived, he said a business associate needed to stop by and hand off some paperwork or something. When I opened the door, these three men walked in and closed the door behind them and locked it. They started in sexually assaulting me while the older man told them what to do and then even started taking pictures.” I pointed to the mound of polaroid pictures on the coffee table. Explicit pictures of Big D with his enormous hands around my neck and my face contorted with tears streaming down my face. “I am so sorry I ever trusted this gentleman, officer. The whole time he as plotting to have me raped!” I put my face in my hands and pretended to cry. I looked up a bit and saw the horror on Bob’s face. He knew his ass was in a lot of trouble. “Well officers, I suppose we should get this garbage out of here. Mam I don’t mind telling you how much I hate niggers. I would love to put a bullet in every last one of their heads for what they did to you. I hope you don’t mind, but I believe these fucking monkey’s need a little lesson taught before we take them away. Would you mind if we took matters into our own hands for a few minutes?” I looked at each of the niggers in front of me in handcuffs. I smiled, looked up at Officer Schmidt and nodded.

“Shut the fuck up, or it will just be worse!” All three young black men were on their hands and knees, with a white police officer behind them, fucking them in the ass. One officer had his nightstick up to Big D’s throat, fucking him mercilessly in the ass and choking him at the same time. Nigger Bob had been put on his knees in front of the three black men. “Well you stupid nigger, you are so good at giving directions, whats going to happen next?” Bob looked panicked and just stared at Officer Schmidt. “Mam, I’m nuts deep in this coons asshole, can you please help me in getting some direction out of this black bastard?” I stood up and grabbed the polaroid camera. “Officer Schmidt”, I said, “Have you noticed that his dick is hard as a rock? Look. He is watching these innocent, black men getting fucked in their assholes by white dick and his stupid ass is turned on. Get on your feet nigger! Get up!” Nigger Bob got to his feet in an unsteady manner, trying hard to maintain his balance with his hands tied behind his back. “Nigger Bob, I want you to choose which one of these young niggers is going to suck your dick right now. Go on ... point to the man who is going to service your fucking big, black, perverted dick while he is getting fucked in his asshole by a white man.” Bob looked quickly back and forth at the mens faces wracked with pain from the brutal raping that was going on. Finally he walked up to Sean, who stared up at Bob with pleading eyes. “Come on man, please don’t do this. Your a brother. Don’t let them turn you in to this.” I walked over and grabbed Bobs big, erect penis and shoved it in Sean’s mouth. Bob stared at me wild eyed, as I stepped back and started popping off polaroids of Bub fucking the young niggers mouth. The cops laughed wildly and started fucking the young black men harder. The police officer fucking Big D took the night stick from his throat and drew back and cracked him in the back of the head. Big D flattened out on the floor and the police officer went insane, fucking Big D violently in the ass, then moaning loudly, he shot his cum inside the unconscious mans ass, then collapsed on top of him. Officer Schmidt took out his own club and started beating Dwight on his back and shoulders, fucking him wildly at the same time. Bob was in a trance looking forward and fucking Seans mouth as the officer facing Bob continued to plow into Sean’s battered ass. “Ok Bob ... time to give Dwight some of that dick.” I walked over and pulled Bob’s cock forcefully from Sean’s mouth, and then pulled Bob by the dick over to Dwight who as openly weeping over the beating and rape he was being tortured with. I crammed Bob’s cock in Dwight’s mouth and slapped Bob hard on the ass. “Giddy up you stupid horse dicked bastard” Bob started fucking Dwight’s mouth as Officer Schmidt pumped his ass on the other side. I could see Bob was getting close to cumming. It wasn’t going to end so easily. NOT tonight.

The Flash of the polaroid camera was bright as I moved around the couch taking pictures of ol’ Nigger Bob, on his knees in front of the three policemen, Officer Schmidts, big white cock stuffed in Bob’s mouth as the other two officers masturbated against his face. I must have refilled the camera ten times documenting a play by play of what was going down. Big D had come to as I was stuffing the two Viagara in his mouth. His dick was enormous, despite his ripped up asshole and aching head. I had fed the other boys Viagara as well. As the night progressed, each officer took his turn on Bob’s mouth. I took great pleasure in greasing up Big D’s donkey dick and leading him like a stud horse over to Bob. The policemen and I laughed and laughed at the sounds Bob made when Big Sean finally got balls deep in his virgin ass. I took picture after picture. It was hilarious! Soon the police officers eased off as both Dwight and Sean were made to stuff both of their cocks in Bobs mouth as I played photographer. Of course the evening came to a crescendo with Bob getting his asshole filled with Big Ds nut as the officers and the two other niggers took turns cumming on Bobs face and mouth. As Bob lay on the floor covered in white and nigger cum, I stood over him and showed him the two large envelopes. One was addressed to Bob’s minister at his church. The other was addressed to Bob’s son in Georgia. I crammed each envelope with dozens of polaroids, showing Bob in one humiliating, dehumanizing position after another. I went and got a pen and two pieces of paper. Officer Schmidnt took the cuffs off of Bob and stood over him with his gun drawn. I instructed Bob to write the same message twice and sign it. Bob’s hand trembled as he wrote THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM two times and signed them both. The officers unlocked the three niggers and old them that they were free to go, and if they knew what was good for them, they would just chalk it up to a misfortunate misunderstanding and never think about it or the policemen again. The police each kissed and thanked me for a wonderful night of fun. We laughed and said we had to do it again very soon. They left and it was just Nigger Bob and I left in my apartment. We were silent for what seemed forever as I sealed and put postage on each envelope. Finally Bob whispered “Why?’ I looked at him and smiled. “You have something I want nigger, and I do not play fair. Either you get your fucking son on the next plane to New York and delivered to my fucking doorstep, OR him and your church find out what a filthy, fucking, sick ass pervert you really are. Now I am getting ready to drop these in the mail right now. What’s it going to be nigger?’

was craving black cock all day long, just knowing I would have 4 niggers in my house that night, each one’s dick as big and dumb as the next. I could almost smell the scent their cocks gave off after I had been pumping and sucking them back and forth for hours. That heady smell of monkey testosterone brewing in those big dark purple cum sacks. That particular night was to be very special. I have a nigger who has been giving me some resistance. Older buck set in his ways. He doesn’t know the long line of good southern stock I come from, and will never be outdone by some stupid assed coon. No sir, ol’ Nigger Bob was going to give me what I really needed ... that young stud-nigger of a son he had shipped down south to college to keep him from following in his daddy’s dirty footsteps. That boy needed me as much as I needed him. Nigger Bob had a prized possession, that this white bitch was going to own one way or another.

The stage was set. I had myself all painted up like a nasty whore. Black eyeliner and lashes, glossy red lipstick, big tousled, platinum, blonde hair, ... sexy, black, satin slip, lacy topped thigh highs, and black patent leather stiletto heels. Big, white titties spilling out of my nightie, lots of thick leg and blonde hair. I was every niggers dream. The room was dimly lit, incense filed the space with spices from far away lands. There was some slow groove, fuck music playing low providing a beat for the nights festivities. If I wanted that niggers boy, I would have to do everything just right. I eased back in the overstuffed leather chair and opened my legs wide. My pink cock stood straight up as I slowly smeared KY Jelly on my freshly showered asshole. I got plenty on my fingers and dipped them in deep, feeling their thickness stretch my ass open. I moaned low as my fingers were replaced by the huge vibrator I was holding to my special pussy. The hum of the vibrator and the feel of the huge rubber dick head against my little hole made me completely relax. Before I knew it I had most of the vibrating cock rammed up my asshole, getting me nice and open for the huge black meat that was going to be riding me in just a little while. I fucked myself in and out and used my other hand to squeeze my tender nipples that were now out of my bra and standing at attention. I just knew tonight was going to be amazing. I had it all planned out so well. These niggers, especially Nigger Bob were in for one hell of a night.

Dwight was the first to arrive. He works out at JFK airport as a baggage handler. Dark skinned nigger with a very muscular body. Huge chest and arms, matched by enormous, muscular legs and a dick that was always visible no matter what kind of pants this nigger had on. He was just perfect for me. Lots of dick and not so smart. He came in and we sat and talked for awhile while he removed my shoes and gave my feet a good massage. Those, big, strong hands were magical against my arches and bottoms of my feet. Which ever foot happened to be free would land in his lap and massage the huge snake waking up in his sweat pants. He and I have been fucking for about 5 years. I met him when he was 19 and turned him out early. He fucks real pussy as well, but like most niggers, he lets his dick lead him to some pretty wild places. He rolled up a joint and we smoked a little. The smell of the reefer with the incense was unbelievable. I was high and horny. Fuck, that’s a dangerous combination when it comes to me and some black cock.

Nigger Bob was the second to arrive. He always seems to be a bit nervous with another nigger in the room paying attention to me. I greeted Bob and gave him a big, warm hug and a kiss on the mouth. I leaned in and whispered in his ear “are you ready for a good night nigger?” Bob looked down a bit and smiled. He whispered “Yes Mam”. I stepped back and said loud enough for Dwight to hear. “Nigger are you ashamed to be addressing me as Mam with another nigger in the room?” Nigger Bob looked a little stunned. I laughed and pointed over at Dwight. “You see Nigger Bob, Dwight over here is what you call a house nigger. Do you know what that is? Its EVERYTHING YOU ARE NOT.” I walked away from Bob and sat slowly on Dwight’s lap. “This nigger here Bob, has privelidges you do not. He may call me Sweetie or CUNT or anything else he needs to, to feed me the big dick he has. Dwight pull your cock out and show it to this old nigger.” Dwight produced a rock hard, solid 13 inches from his sweat pants. I leaned downed and kissed the head lovingly, like kissing a puppy or small baby. “Nigger, there’s some robes in the other room. Get your old ass in there and get naked. Shoes, socks, everything. Keep your ass naked and bring out a robe for Dwight. MOVE!” Bob moved into the next room and came out a few minutes later Just as I had asked, he was completely nude, his huge, brown cock bobbing in front of him as he handed the silky robe to Dwight. “Ohhhhhh no” I said, “be a good nigger and help Dwight out of his clothes. He’s worked hard today.” Nigger Bob hesitantly started stripping Dwight of his clothing. When Dwight was completely naked I said, “Nigger I cant have even a house nigger getting on me and not cleaned up properly. Go to the bathroom and run a wash cloth under some warm water and bring it out here and clean this man up. Go on. Be a good nigger and hurry.” Bob disappeared and when he came back thru the apartment, the other two niggers had arrived. “Nigger Bob, this is Big D and Sean. They’re brothers ... Not black brothers. Real brothers, like from the same momma, but have different daddies. Just like a nigger right? Anyway, put that wash cloth down and get them their robes and get them undressed for me. You can wash them all down at the same time.” Once the men were properly disrobed, they all stood up with their hands behind their backs. I watched intently as Nigger Bob washed each man with the warm, wash cloth. Bob took my directions as I told him where to wash next. I gave the nigger painstaking directions on washing each one of the younger nigger’s huge dicks. Washing their nuts really good and getting the cracks of their big muscle asses all clean. Once they were washed, Nigger Bob was instructed to help each man on with his robe. “Now get your black ass over there in the corner and let these boys have some fun.” Nigger Bob shuffled over to a corner like a kicked dog and stood there, big eyed and quiet. Playing the part of the dumb, field nigger perfectly.

I sat doggy style on a pillow, slobber running down my chin and puddling on my big tits. The two brothers huge cocks double dicking my mouth, stretching my mouth to capacity. Dwight was behind me, his huge veined penis moving in and out of my ass/pussy. Nigger Bob stood silently in the corner, his big dick bouncing up and down on its own. His eyes fixed on the dirty scene playing out in front of him. I sucked and gagged on the two cocks, the brothers taking turns on my throat, then stuffing my face with both cocks. Dwight screwed me so hard I thought my asshole would give out. I pulled my mouth away from the black meat and called over to Bob. “Nigger go in my bedroom and grab that Polaroid camera from the side of my bed. I want you to take pictures for me.” Like a good coon, Bob moved around the scene popping off picture after picture. I told the niggers that I wanted it rougher. “Slap my white ass! Take those big cocks and beat me in the face! Choke me!” Big D took his massive hands and put them around my neck as Sean pushed all of his cock in my mouth. I gagged and almost puked. Tears ran from my eyes and I screamed bloody murder as Dwight slammed in and out of my gaping asshole, taking both big hands, and beating my ass. Leaving hand prints on my fat, white, ass cheeks. It was a frenzy. the niggers getting off on the rough sex and Bob getting off watching it and taking pictures. I couldn’t believe the pounding that my asshole was taking. The room was a haze of reefer smoke, sex smells, thudding music and suddenly out of nowhere ... the font door burst open with 3 policemen with drawn guns. “Everybody on the floor” one of the officers yelled. We did as we were told, and the night took a very different turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.