Initiating Zoey - Cover

Initiating Zoey

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2016 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Getting paid to enjoy a virgin

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   .

Zoey Kurtis was one of those girls that many people envied. She was rich and beautiful, a talented singer and pianist, a first class swimmer and diver, and a very personable young lady. She was also, on the eve of her 16th birthday, a virgin.

For the last couple of years she had dated widely and well, mostly from her own social class and had experimented with a few recreational drugs and some wine and beer. She had stroked a few cocks and had her breasts groped several times, but she was not eager to copulate.

So early on the morning of her birthday, she was surprised when her 20-year-old brother came into her room without permission, skinned off his pajama bottoms by her bed and then turned back the covers and got in beside her, a smile on his face and his prick very hard and erect. She saw it and blinked having seen many on the Internet. Her brother’s hard member was hardly frightening, only about four or five inches and pretty thin, hardly anything to fear, her mind told her. She squealed. “What are you doing? Go away. Are you crazy?”

“You’re legal, ” he said, pulling her to him and kissing her mouth roughly as he pulled up the short and frilly nightgown she wore, the top of a set of what were called babydolls by some. “So you might as well be useful instead of just decorative.”

‘Stop Jimmy, ” she pleaded after pushing him away and wiping her mouth.

“Come on, sweetie, somebody’s got to be first. Might as well be me, right?” He rolled atop her and kneed her legs apart, smiling down at her stricken face, his rigid cock on her belly.

She swung at him, and he grabbed her wrist and then somehow got both them in his grip above her head while he fondled and stroked her groin which she had kept nearly hairless because of her tight tank suit for the swim team.

She felt a finger poking and then slipping into her vagina and arched back and kicked her feet. “No, don’t, ” she gasped just before he covered her mouth with his and poked deeper, hurting her. She whimpered.

“You’re dry, Sis, better give in and get ready to enjoy it. It’s going to happen. I’m going to pop your cherry and pump you full of my jism. Ready?”

He pulled her pillow down under her rump and rubbed his slick cockhead up and down her slit, trying to find her clitoris with his glans and then set his ram at her barely wet lips and pushed. “Hope you’re not fertile right now.”

Her brother had been initiated with a prostitute when he was fifteen, one of his father’s many girls in fact, and he had been sexually active ever since but seldom enjoyed the same girl twice. His lovemaking was, to put it nicely, inadequate, abrupt and unsatisfying. He paid for most of his sex.

Zoey tensed every muscle she could find, gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, squeezing her thighs together. Since her brother’s erect penis was barely five inches long and bent double in her vulva, he only succeeded in causing himself pain. He pulled it out, stroked it roughly and ejaculated on his sister’s belly and left her there, mewling and tear-stained.

He went and told his father what he had done, was praised for the attempt and given some money. Zoey’s father was impotent, had been for some time, so he knew he could not do what he thought should be done.

Then he heard the lawnmower. He came out back and waved at me so I stopped the mower, and he invited me inside.

“My daughter is sixteen today, ” he told me. “Do you know her?”

I shook my head.

“But you’ve seen her?”

I nodded and smiled.

“I wanted her deflowered. Understand?”

I was tempted to ask why but assumed it was some sort of family thing.

“I’ll give you a hundred to take care of her, open her up, make love to her.”

“I’ll try, ” I told him as he peeled two fifties off a wad of bills. I could not recall ever having turned down such an opportunity.

I found the lovely girl curled up in her bed, sniveling. Undressed quickly and sat down beside her.

She looked up at me and then buried her face.

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” she mumbled to the pillow. “Oh, you’re naked.”

“We’ve met, ” I said. “Out back; you were sun bathing. Remember?”

She shook her head and turned over to look up at me. “How come you’re naked?”

“My clothes are kind of sweaty.”

“Are you going to, uh, you know, poke me?”

“Your father asked me to do it.” I leaned down and kissed her lips gently.

She blinked at me. “He did?”

I nodded, kissed her again and turned back the covers. She was wearing a tiny and transparent top. Her breasts were shapely and pointed, excited I guess. I pulled it down and sucked one breast while and kneaded the other one.

“Don’t, ” she gasped as I licked and nibbled, and then she put her hand behind my head and pressed my mouth to her tit.

And so we began.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.