Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real - Cover

Sarah Makes My Fantasies Real

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My daughter encouraged me to join a dating site after my wife left me for another man. I met a younger woman on one who encouraged me to change my way of thinking and it resulted in me exploring my darkest incest fantasies. This will be the first chapter of a few, assuming it's well received and readers like the direction it's taking. Please note - the story codes relate to future chapters if they are not covered in the first here.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I waited until Holly was out of the room before I eased myself out of bed. My cock was tender from all the attention yesterday, but it was raring to go again by the looks of it.

I shook my head and laughed out loud at myself when I looked in the mirror and asked myself how old I thought I was. Irrespective of the answer, my cock had done me proud and I did the usual thing a bloke does when he admires himself in the mirror, I looked at myself from the side while pulling my stomach in and then I looked at myself from the back over my shoulder and finally I grabbed my hard cock at the base and held its magnificence firmly as it pointed skywards.

That's when my door opened and Holly burst in asking if I'd changed the fabric conditioner on her bedding as it definitely smelled different to normal, not bad, but different.

As soon as she saw me posing in the nude, gripping my erection, she stopped in her tracks and said "Oh my god Daddy, I'm so sorry, I should have knocked, sorry sorry sorry" she repeated as she quickly turned around and left.

I thought my erection would have quickly faded, but it didn't. On the contrary it seemed to grow another notch. I imagined Holly running to her room, stripping off and start playing with herself.

That thought didn't last long as in reality she was probably very embarrassed and feeling very awkward. I didn't know how to play it, so I decided to ring Sarah for a quick chat. If nothing else, it'd buy a bit of time and give Holly some space.


Sarah answered on the fifth ring. We said hi and both tried to talk first, once again I questioned how old I was, I mean I'm a 42 year old mature bloke, not some spotty youth who'd fallen in love for the first time.

We eventually let each other speak and established that we both really enjoyed yesterday and that we couldn't wait to see each other again later.

I told her about me sleeping late and being woken up by Holly, I told her of initially fearing that Holly had seen the tent I was making with the sheet, but how that paled into insignificance because a little later she walked in on me while I was posing and sporting my fully erect manhood in front of the mirror in my bedroom.

Sarah listened and then said "Do you want to know what I'm doing right now? what I'm doing while listening to you tell me how Holly has actually seen your fully erect cock in your hand? I'll tell you, I am fingering my pussy. Oh Honey, that is such a turn on. She seriously won't be able to shake the image out of her head now. No matter how disgusted she is with the thought, it will keep popping into her sexy little head. She won't understand why her pussy is tingling. I want you to go and apologise to her wearing just your shorts, I want you to say the words 'Daddy's hard cock'. The thought of Holly hearing you say those words is turning me on so much. Oh god, my pussy is so wet. Go and do it now honey, oh and I want to hear, so keep this call active, put the phone in your pocket so I can hear what you say and her reaction. Go on honey, do it now, please Honey. Do it for me"

I didn't feel comfortable with this at all, but the thought of Sarah fingering herself while I did it was turning me on big style, so I agreed.

I put my pj shorts on, closed my eyes tight for a minute and asked myself do I really want to do this, but Sarah was under my skin. She blew my mind last night and is doing it again from a distance. I thought 'Come on, pull yourself together man, it's only words and she is my daughter after all.

I reasoned that we'd become closer and closer over the last three years so she'll be cool with me saying such things.

I was facing her door, the door I was pushed through last night by Sarah. Oh shit! Why did I have to think that, my cock started to stir, so I knocked on the door gently and called out quietly "Holly, can we talk sugar, I really think we need to Honey"

"Sure Daddy, come on in"

I walked in and saw her surprise that I'd only got shorts on, but compared to earlier I was practically fully clothed.

We both said "Hi" and we both looked at each other a little sheepishly.

Holly was sat on the bed that I'd fucked my new girlfriend on last night. She was sat on top of mine and Sarah's combined bodily fluids. 'I need to stop remembering that' I told myself, well at least for now, as I was getting hard again.

Holly was sat on her bed with her knees pulled up, she had her arms wrapped around her knees. Oh shit, I can see her pink knickers under her skirt.

I'd never seen my daughter look so innocent and yet so sexy. I needed to sit down quickly as my erection was getting obvious, or I imagined it to be, I sat on the edge of the bed and forced my eyes away from Holly's legs.

"Holly, I'm so sorry about early Honey, the last thing I wanted was for you to see your Daddy holding his hard cock" I'd said it, oh my god, I'd actually said it.

Holly's eyes widened and she looked up and said "DAD! Oh my god, this is awkward. I know you didn't, it was my fault for barging in like that, I guess I never thought for one minute, you know?"

"What? that Your Daddy is still capable of getting an erection at my age? I said in a jokey way and smiled.

Holly smiled with me "No Daddy, that's not what I meant, it's just that a daughters' not meant to see their dads, you know what"

"You know what?" I chuckled. "How old are you Holly? lets just call it what it is, it's dads cock! I'm sure you don't say 'you know what'' when you're with your mates talking about boys, do you?"

Holly laughed "this is true, my mates would think me silly if I said that. Ok, from now I won't say you know what again, now can we please stop talking about your cock daddy and get ready to go shopping?"

Fuck! Hearing Holly say Cock stirred me.

I leant over to give her a kiss on the forehead and got up to go out. I tried to get up and leave without her seeing my stiffness in my shorts, but I don't think I managed it, but for some reason that thought turned me on.


I got back to my room, got the phone out of my pocket and spoke to Sarah "Oh my god, I'm shaking, did you hear? I did it and my cock is so hard now"

Sarah was breathing heavily and when she told me she'd just cum I understood why. Sarah went on to say. "Whose a naughty Daddy then? Fuck that was hot. I was playing with myself all the time you were in there, she'll be thinking about your cock now for sure. In fact, I bet she's playing with herself now. Would that thought turn you on? Your daughter fingering her pussy thinking of your hard cock"

"Oh god, it shouldn't do but yes it does" I replied

"You need to shower now, don't you dare cum. I want you horny later. I want to take you places you never dreamed possible lover boy"

"Mmmmmmm, it'll be hard, but I won't cum, don't worry"

Sarah then went on to talk about my shopping trip with Holly. She told me that seeing as I was buying her clothes for the summer, I should encourage Holly to choose even shorter skirts than she normally wears, not too tight either, ones that will make it hard for her not to show her knickers off. She told me I should get her to choose shear, or low tops that'll show her sexy boobs off to me and finally she said, it's time she chose some grown up underwear. The ones we played with yesterday are cute, but not sexy.

All these thoughts, all these ideas were keeping my cock from going down. Sarah was fast getting me to think of my daughter as a sex object, but instead of fighting it, I was loving it. I told her about how she was sat on the bed when I went in to talk to her and how much it excited me when I caught a glimpse of her knickers.

Sarah said "listen Honey, before long you will be seeing a whole lot more than that. I have something for you that I know you are going to love. In fact I want you to trust me now. I want you to leave a key to your house under your front door mat so I can get in to your house while you are out.

Talk about trusting, or maybe foolish butI agreed before I'd asked what she had in mind. There was no way she was going to tell me anyway, even though I pressed her.

She simply said to go and enjoy the shopping trip, spoil her in any way she wanted and to bear in mind her instructions for the type of clothes we discussed. She recommended a shop and then she signed off by saying "stay horny and I'll come round about 9 pm tonight.


I showered, dressed and got ready with me wondering what Sarah had got planned. I knew it'd be something thrilling, after all, in the day I'd known her, she'd turned my life upside down and inside out. I was having thoughts no father should have about their daughters, but I was hooked. Sarah had me eating out of her hand.

Holly tapped on my door and shouted "Are you ready Dad? We need to get going as I need a fair few things"

"Sure Sweetie, I'm ready, let's go"

Holly had changed again and was wearing tight jeans, flat pumps and a vest top with no bra. I had all on not staring at her tits, her nipples were pointing and teasing me. I'm sure they were doing it on purpose, even if Holly wasn't.

"Have you any ideas what you want to buy" I asked her

"Kind off, I want a few pairs of shorts, some Skirts, and some light summery tops, oh and I need some new packs of knickers. I reckon that should see me through the summer until college in September"

"No problem Honey, let's go to it then"

We got to the town centre and started going round the young trendy shops. She was like a girl possessed, picking up this and picking up that, but unable to make a decision.

"Look Honey, how's about I take you to some of the more exclusive boutiques; I never bought you much for your sixteenth birthday and I've just had a bonus come through so let me spoil you"

"Omg Daddy, really? Oh you are the best daddy a girl could have. Thank you thank you thank you"

We went to the shop Sarah recommended called 'Young Elegance'

I knew it was expensive as there weren't any prices on the outfits.

As soon as we walked in, a rather sexy assistant came over and introduced herself as Stacie who asked who we had here.

I explained this is my daughter Holly and we were here to try and find some summer wear.

Stacie looked Holly up and down and took some mental measurements of her figure. Stacie said she'd be happy to help pick some clothes out for Holly and if we were happy for her to do that, we could to take a seat on the leather sofa positioned at the bottom of what looked like a cat walk.

"Er, yes please" I stammered

I was already thinking this was going to be expensive as we were offered a glass of bubbly and invited to read the fashion magazines while we waited for Stacie to come back.

After about 15 minutes Stacie appeared with a rack on wheels with about 20 outfits on. My eyes nearly popped out of my head, which Stacie saw and smiled at.

"Don't worry Daddy, these are only to try on and see which ones Holly likes the best. I'll help her try them on and I'll have her walk down the catwalk for you, to help with the choices. After all, I'm guessing you're paying. You relax and Holly, you come with me"

Stacie and Holly disappeared and I took the opportunity to call Sarah.

"Hi, how's you honey? I asked

"I'm good thank you, and you will be later. How's the shopping going? Did you go to the shop I suggested?

"We are here now. I'm waiting for Holly to come out onto the catwalk. An assistant called Stacie is looking after her, she seems nice"

"Oh you bet she is, she's a friend of mine, she's bisexual and I told her there was a good chance you'd be coming in today with your daughter. I asked Stacie to pick some special clothes out that she'd like to see a sexy young lady wearing. She told me to leave it with her. Oh and by the way, your surprise for later is ready" with that she said "See you later" and was gone.

I was certainly puzzled and intrigued as to what this surprise could be.

It was Stacie who came out first, she sat down closely next to me and told me to brace myself and prepare to see my daughter like I'd never seen her before.

Out came Holly, and oh my god, she looked like she'd come out of a glossy magazine. Her hair was scraped up on the top of her head with little wisps hanging from each side. She was wearing full make up, with dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick. Her outfit was a light silky vest top and short flimsy matching skirt that swayed as she walked in her sandalled heels. The skirt finished mid thigh which showed off her very shapely legs. She had a clutch bag and a chunky bracelet to set the look off.

"Well Daddy, how do you think your daughter looks in her first outfit? Said Stacie

"Wow! " Is all I could say as Holly posed in front of me, she turned like a model and walked back up the isle to the dressing room.

Stacie touched my knee, which made me jump. Probably because I was staring at my daughters sexy arse and she said "your daughter is very cute Mr Smith, but you already know that don't you?" Then she got up to help Holly change into her next outfit.

Now, three things were going through my mind now. The first being, a bisexual is helping my teenage daughter change, next, Fuck! My daughter looked so hot in that outfit and lastly, Stacie's comment about my daughter being cute. Had Sarah said something to her I wondered.

Five minutes later Stacie was sat next to me again, this time a little closer. She whispered close to me "you're going to like this next one Daddy"

Holly walked out and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Holly was wearing the tightest denim shorts which were highly cut and clearly showed the 'V' of her pussy. Then a white crop top which showed the underside of her braless boobs. On her feet, this time, were Roman style cross strapped gold shoes which once again gave her legs amazing shape.

I was mesmerised and couldn't take my eyes off my daughters pussy line and naked tits. "Fuck!" I thought I'd said that in my head, but Stacie giggled, "I thought you'd like this one! I take it Daddy approves by the looks of it" and she glanced down to my hard cock.

Then she was gone, back in the changing rooms with Holly. They were gone a long time this next time and I was beginning to wonder what was keeping them. Finally Stacie came out again and looked pleased with herself and it wasn't until later I'd find out why,

Holly came out looking hot and red faced and when I asked if everything was ok, said she'd been trying underwear on and that there was no way she'd be walking down the catwalk in that.

Stacie whispered "that's a shame, hey Daddy" and it was then I knew Sarah must have said something. I sat red faced myself, not knowing what to say to that.

The final outfit was evening wear. It was a black shear all in one jump suit, which left very little to the imagination. I could actually see my daughters tits clearly and as she walked down the catwalk, she looked defiantly at me as if daring me to look at them.

She posed at the end of the catwalk and invited me to stand. Oh fuck, I wasn't prepared for that for obvious reasons and she said "come on Daddy, I just want to see how tall I am, compared to you, in these heels" I glanced down and her heels were black patent with a classic 4" stiletto heel.

Holly looked amazing and my eyes flickered down to her tits. When I looked back up, there was definitely a hint of a smile on Holly's face.

I stood, putting my hand in my pocket to try and hide my erection. I don't know if it worked or not, but Stacie whispered "spoilsport" and chuckled.

Holly smiled and spun around to show off her peach of an ass, which was totally visible through the sheer material because she was wearing a g-string.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.