Grace and Owen
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Grace meets Owen in a snowbound cabin after escaping pursuers in a snow storm and becoming lost. Owen has also escaped those chasing him in a separate storm. Problems crop up at the cabin that require them to work together to solve them, but the question that remains is where they will go and what they will do when the storm is over.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“Any problems?” Owen asked on the way to the house.

“No, not really,” I answered, not mentioning the man at the shoe store.

As usual, the gates opened as we approached them, and Owen drove the buggy through them and around to the back of the house near the carriage house and the stable. He and Joe moved the block of ice into the kitchen. I followed them with the bread, butter, and the package of meat. The kitchen door had opened to admit them by itself. Once everything was in the ice box, the men attended to parking the buggy in the carriage house, and then Joe took the team to the stable to unharness them before leading them to the front lawn to graze on the tall grass there. He also got each of them a drink of water.

Meanwhile, Owen had brought the new stove grate inside and discovered that it required a bit of metal to be removed on one side so that it would fit properly. He carried it out to the shop and did the work out there, and that was where Joe found him and received the shock of his life.

“Where did all of dis come from, Mr. Owen?” he finally managed to ask upon recovering, before adding, “De building were much smaller befo’e.”

“Much of this is from my Father’s shop in Kentucky, and the rest is new, but I have no idea how it all got here. Grace believes it was moved here by Magic,” Owen told him, as he finished filing the grate. Joe hadn’t said anything else, and nothing at all about the use of Magic.

The grate fit now and Owen and Joe had found a few sticks of firewood on their way back to the house, but we didn’t start a fire yet. Owen brought our bags in following that and had Joe take his own things up to his room in the carriage house.

I was upstairs in the master bedroom during all of this and had gotten the sheets, pillow cases, and the blankets out of the chest at the foot of the bed, but would require help putting the sheet and blankets on the bed. While I waited for Owen, I started removing and folding some of the clothing in the wardrobe on the right side of the bed. It held the most clothes, and I presumed that it belonged to the last surviving Sister. The other wardrobe wasn’t as crowded, and I was able to move some of the clothing to it. When Owen brought in our bags, he found me folding dresses for packing and a partly empty wardrobe.

“What are we going to put those in?” he asked pointing to the folded dresses on the floor.

“We’ll need to find something, and I haven’t even checked the dresser drawers yet,” I told him, as I finished folding a dress. “Help me make the bed, it’ll take two of us because it’s so large and so high. It’s a good thing that there is a movable step here for it,” I told him. We spent the next few minutes getting the bed made up.

“I’ll check the attic and see if there is anything there to put those clothes in,” he told me, as we finished making the bed.

“Do that,” I told him, as I began putting the pillow cases on the old pillows. We might need to get new pillows, but that could wait for now. Joe joined me while Owen was checking the attic.

“Does you’s needs any help?” he asked, as he entered the room.

“No, I’m fine, Owen is looking for something to put these old clothes in. How is your room in the carriage house? Do you have enough sheets and blankets?” I asked him.

“It be all right,” he answered.

“Do you have enough sheets and blankets? Is there a pillow there?” I asked again.

“There’s a blanket,” he answered. “Dat be all I needs.”

“You’re going to need more than just one blanket,” I told him “These would be way too big for a normal bed,” I added pointing to those still in the chest.

“Let’s look in the other rooms and see what’s in the wardrobes and the chests there,” I told him just before Owen returned with a large trunk.

“I found this in the attic, which isn’t as clean as the rest of the house,” he added.

“Start putting the folded clothes in the trunk while I work on the others. Then we need to check the other bedrooms for sheets and blankets for Joe,” I told both men. We managed to fit the remainder of the dresses in the trunk.

“We’ll go through the dresser drawers later. You two take the trunk back to the attic, and I’ll start checking the other bedrooms,” I told them. It required both of them to move the now full trunk back to the attic.

The first bedroom had some old fashioned suits in the wardrobe along with some sheets and two blankets. The second bedroom only had sheets and a couple of blankets in the wardrobe. Neither room had a chest, but each did have a dresser which I didn’t check. There would be time for that later if we needed the rooms. The third bedroom which was across from the hall bath had a large bed in it, and I hadn’t had a chance to check it out when the men returned. Each one was carrying a large leather suitcase.

“These were up in the attic. We can put whatever is in the dresser drawers in them,” Owen told me.

“Put those in our room. Joe, you take the sheets, pillow cases and the blankets in the bedroom across the hall over to your room. When I launder our sheets, I do yours also,” I told him.

“Yes, ma’am, if you says so,” he answered with a shy smile, like a little boy would when he was pleased.

I continued checking the bedroom with the large bed. There were sheets and blankets in the wardrobe, but little else, and even the dresser drawers were empty.

By now it was nearly noon, and I returned to the kitchen. I saw the little bit of fire wood the men had found and decided to try making dinner with it. After putting the wood on the new grate and pouring just a bit of kerosene on it, I lit a match to start it burning. The match lit but went out before I got it to the kerosene soaked wood. I tried again but closer to the wood this time. It lit also but then went out. By the fifth match, I was very frustrated.

“Light fire!” I said in a distressed voice, and the wood in the stove burst into flames startling me so badly that I fell backwards onto my rump. I just sat there in shock for at least a minute or more before moving and closing the firewood door to the stove. This was more than curious, I finally decided, but wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Getting to my feet, I started gathering the things I would need to make dinner as soon as the stove was hot enough, and hoped that the fire would last long enough to finish the meal.

When the men came in, I put them to slicing the bread. The butter was too hard to spread, so I put some in a frying pan and put it on the stove to heat and melt. The men could watch it and turn the slices of bread to toast both sides as well as adding additional butter as needed.

I added more butter to another frying pan and began frying the sausage that I had cut up. I would fry the eggs last, so they would be hot when eaten.

“I hope that you aren’t tired of sausage and eggs,” I told them as I worked.

“At least they’ll be hot,” Owen said.

“When we get to town again, we should get some bacon or a ham. I can bake a ham in the oven, and we’ll have meat for a week or more,” I said to smiles from them.

I had also noticed that the stove had a water heating tank attached to it, so we could have hot water to wash dishes and also for bathing. It would certainly make bathing much more comfortable.

“Check the salt shaker and pepper grinder and fill them,” I told them, as I continued to work on the meal. Owen had gotten out the plates, and he filled the empty salt shaker and the pepper grinder while Joe saw to toasting the bread. Dinner was soon ready, and we sat down in the dinette area there in the kitchen to eat. The fire had lasted more than long enough to do the cooking and had also heated the kitchen somewhat.

“Those deliveries will be arriving soon. How are we going to keep the gates open so they can get in without one of us standing there to open them for them?” Owen asked, as we finished our meal.

“Just tell them to stay open,” I told him without thinking about it as it seemed so obvious, but then I wondered how I knew that, and if it would actually work.

“Where did you learn that?” Owen asked, confused.

“I have no idea, it just slipped out without me thinking about it,” I told him, and then went onto to explain about the fire in the stove. Neither of them had an explanation for how that could have happened, and just stared at me for a time.

Shortly Owen went to open the gates, while Joe helped me with collecting the used dishes and pans. I would wash them later when there was hot water. Owen returned a few minutes later with a strange look on his face.

“It actually worked!” he told us in an amazed voice. “How do we get them to close when everyone has left?” he wanted to know.

“Tell them to close and lock,” I said just guessing, and he smiled at the obvious answer.

It wasn’t long before a large wagon arrived with the hay, straw, and the grain for the horses. Joe took them around to the stable and supervised while the younger men who had come with the wagon unloaded it, put the hay and straw in the loft, and the grain in a small feed and harness room on one side of the stable. The men also helped fill the water trough near the stable so their horses could get a drink before starting back to Statesboro, while Owen signed for the delivery.

The firewood was the next item to arrive. They passed the empty feed delivery wagon on the way in. The driver had apparently delivered here previously since he knew where the firewood was kept. He was surprised to see the enlarged Blacksmith shop.

“When was that put up?” he asked, as he and a helper started to unload and stack the firewood.

“That’s my Blacksmith shop. I’ll be doing some work during the winter months and when things are slack during the rest of the year,” Owen told him as he helped unload the firewood. I grabbed an arm full of wood and carried it into the kitchen. I was surprised to find embers still on the grate and shook the grate to drop them into the ash pan before putting the wood into the stove. I used the small shovel there to dig the ember out of the ash pan to put them on top of the wood before saying, “Burn,” and the embers and the wood both flared up and started burning. I wasn’t so surprised this time and closed the firewood door following that and opened the dampers some to heat the stove up quicker. I also found a bucket to fill the water reservoir so we would have hot water later.

They were just finishing unloading the firewood when I got back outside, and I heard the delivery man talking to Owen.

“When you need coal, I can supply good anthracite in the correct size for forges,” he was telling Owen.

“I’ll remember that when I need more coal,” Owen told him. He rode the wagon down to the gates, and closed them, as the firewood was the last delivery of the day.

I had started some potatoes boiling by the time he returned, and had brought in more firewood with me. I had seen Joe in the stable cleaning it up, as he had lit one of the new kerosene lamps in there to see by. I had started another one on the large table for more light in the kitchen when I returned. The matches had worked just fine for that!

“What are we having for supper?” Owen asked when he came in.

“Stew,” I told him, as I retrieved the frying pan that I had used for the sausage and eggs to wash it out in cold water. I would use it to braise the stew meat before adding it to the stew with the rest of the things that we had. I cut up the onions and carrots while the meat was browning.

“When is the ice man coming, or does he even deliver this far out of town?” I asked as I worked.

“Our delivery day is Wednesday. He delivers to a number of farms out in this area then,” he told me before asking, “Have you filled the water heater?”

“Yes, but it isn’t hot yet, it will be a while. You can open the cans on the table for me if you would, and then peel some potatoes for the stew. I’ll add them and the carrots later so they aren’t mushy,” I told him.

“De horses be in de stable. Dey was some old horse blankets in dere, and I put dem on de horses. Dey be all right tonight,” Joe told us when he came in a short time later.

“Did you take a lamp up to your room, and have you made the bed and put your new clothes away?” I asked.

“No, ma’am, I’s do dat after supper,” he told me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.