Grace and Owen - Cover

Grace and Owen

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Grace meets Owen in a snowbound cabin after escaping pursuers in a snow storm and becoming lost. Owen has also escaped those chasing him in a separate storm. Problems crop up at the cabin that require them to work together to solve them, but the question that remains is where they will go and what they will do when the storm is over.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Owen has the narrative for this chapter:

We had spent a very quiet night, and I awoke with Grace still in my arms. The cabin was warmer than when we had awakened the previous day, but still cool.

"Are you awake Owen?" I heard in a whisper.

"Yes."

"Will you love me?"

"If you want me to."

"Yes, those others only took what they wanted. They didn't care about me or my needs. They only used me and left. I need someone to love me."

"You're sure about this?"

"You do love me, don't you?"

"Oh yes, sweet Grace, I do love you."

"Love me a little then."

"I don't know if I can love you just a little. I don't know if I will be able to stop with only a little. I may need to love you for a long, long time ... for as long as we live, in fact."

"OH!" she answered and was quiet for a time.

"Could you start with just a little love this morning?"

"Yes, I could start this morning," I told her. She was already cuddled up against me, and I was so hard that I thought that I could punch holes through iron plate with no help. I pulled her tighter to me, and we kissed for a time but eventually needed to come up for air.

Grace was on her back by now, and her gown was open down the front revealing her wonderfully large breasts. My nightshirt was up around my middle, and both of us were already wet from our excitement. I entered Grace but only for a short distance. She was very tight, but her desire had made her easier to slip into.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, go deeper, I'm fine so far." I slipped much deeper into her and shortly heard her gasp.

"I've never been so full before, but it feels sooo good," she whispered, as we started kissing again, and I slipped one hand through her open gown to massage one of her breasts. We kissed and made love for a long, long time. Eventually we became more desperate and our rhythm increased to faster and faster levels.

Grace had been returning my thrusts at an ever increasing rate, and I was at the point where I couldn't wait much longer when she screamed, thrust her hips up until I was buried deeper than ever in her, and went rigid under me. As her orgasm took hold of her and shook her entire body, I came in her in great spurts before we both collapsed back to the mattress, wasted.

Somehow I managed to roll off of her so that my weight didn't crush her. Neither of us moved for several minutes, being too exhausted. Finally Grace began to moan and after a time to speak.

"Oh God, I never knew that sex could be like that," she whispered in amazement. "It was marvelous. Why didn't I experience this with the others?" she finished.

"Because they weren't in love with you and only wanted to use you for their own enjoyment, which may have been much less than what we experienced," I told her, as she cuddled back up against me. We kissed for a time before returning to sleep for a short nap.


Grace was still asleep when I awoke. Lying there next to me, she looked absolutely fabulous. However, I didn't have a lot of time to gaze at her beauty, as there were things that needed doing. Things like the stove, it needed to be cleaned out and the fire rebuilt. There would also need to be breakfast made and water heated to do the laundry.

I got up as quietly as possible so as to not awaken her and quickly got into my cold clothes. The cabin was very chilly since I had closed the dampers most of the way last evening so that the fire would last all night.

After filling the coal bucket, I opened the front door of the stove before rocking the grate to drop the ashes until I got some live coals. After dumping the ashes into the ash bucket, I closed that area up before dumping the new coal into the stove. After spreading the coal evenly, and opening the dampers all of the way, blue flames soon appeared, and I closed the front door of the stove. The fire quickly picked up and I closed the dampers part of the way to control it.

Grace had been awakened by the noise the grate made when I rocked it. She had finished dressing by the time I finished with the stove and the cabin began to warm up some.

"What shall we have for breakfast?" she asked nearing the stove and holding her hands out to its warmth.

"Perhaps you should check on what's available before we decide," I told her.

"Yes, things do tend to change here rather abruptly, " she agreed with a smile before checking what was in the food storage area.

"There are still eggs and bacon available," she informed me but paused, "There is also a partial bag of pancake mix here. We could have pancakes," she suggested.

"Pancakes with eggs and bacon plus some tea sound very good," I told her as I prepared to take the ashes outside to spread them on the walk way between the cabins.

Breakfast was soon ready, and we enjoyed it immensely. Grace had put a large pot of water on the stove to heat while we enjoyed our leisurely breakfast. It was ready soon after we had finished, and I turned the damper down further to conserve the coal. The cabin was quite warm by now anyway.

First the dishes were taken care of and then the laundry. We needed to start another pot of water heating before everything was finished. There had been a small wash tub and a washboard in the back room this morning. I hung up the finished pieces when she handed them to me. I had also found some stout cord in the back and strung it from nails that I found already in the walls of the cabin. The wet laundry was hung over the cord as there were no clothes pins available. I opened the dampers on the stove some to increase the temperature in the cabin to aid in drying the laundry. The used wash-water had been dumped in a small ditch that ran behind the house. It was necessary to dump some of the wash-water several times, and I had the opportunity to observe that it had warmed up considerably today, and that the wind had dropped to just a gentle breeze. I eventually commented on this to Grace on returning to the cabin with the empty wash tub.

"It's warmed up quite nicely outside."

"Really, has the snow begun to melt?"

"Yes, it's retreating at a rapid rate," I informed her, before suggesting something else.

"Perhaps we could leave here tomorrow, if the good weather continues."

"Do you think it will be safe to do that?"

"There is only one way to know," I told her.

"Yes, you're right, we can't depend on food and coal to keep appearing here. We've been fortunate as it is. This laundry should be dry by this evening, and we can pack it then. I don't know how much I can get into my carpet bag though," she finished in a worried voice.

"We'll figure out something," I assured her, but wasn't sure what.

While Grace prepared an early dinner, I took the shovel outside and cleaned off the remaining snow from the front porch. Much of the snow in the area had already begun to melt as the temperature was in the 40s. If it was like this tomorrow, we would definitely try to leave here. I just wondered where we would be when we did.

Dinner was very good, but after finishing the dishes and other items, there wasn't much else to do. We both decided that we would finish the books that we had started yesterday and spent the afternoon on the sofa together reading.

When the light faded and we needed to light the lamp, Grace went to start the evening meal, and I dealt with the stove again. The meal was very good. I had learned that Grace was an excellent cook. Following our meal, we checked the laundry and found it dry. Grace opened her bag and started packing the clothes that she was taking with her and then folding the other laundry. Her bag was nearly full when she finished.

"I don't know how we'll be able to carry the rest of your clothes and the other things," she told me in a worried voice.

"We'll figure out something," I told her again, but I was also concerned even though the various things that we had needed had appeared here when required.

"We should go to bed early tonight, so we can get an early start in the morning," I suggested.

"Alright, do you want to go first tonight?" she asked.

"You can go first, I'm going to fill the coal bucket tonight. It's too cold in the morning for that," I told her with a grin.

"We should clean up a bit first," she suggested and pointed to the pan of water on the stove. I brought it over to her.

"Go ahead, and I'll get the coal," I told her again. When I returned, Grace had her dress off and her hair down. She was washing her face and armpits. There was also a spot on her under things where she had washed there. She looked just beautiful, and I would have loved to touch her, but my hands were covered with coal dust.

"You look fantastic," I told her, as she dried her face with one of the small kitchen towels.

"Thank you," she replied with a smile. "Wash up while I change into my nightgown," she directed before she collected her gown and moved behind the screen. I washed my hands first, and then removed my shirt to wash up. Grace was in bed by the time I dropped my pants and washed my cock. My nightshirt was hanging nearby, and I quickly donned it before hanging up my daytime clothes. The stove was still warm, even with the dampers closed most of the way for the night. I was ready to turn the lamp out before getting into bed, but she stopped me.

"Leave it on for a time yet," she asked in a near whisper. When I joined her in bed, she moved up against me, and I found her nightgown open down the front.

"Kiss me," she whispered in a passion filled voice. I leaned in and kissed her for a long, long time. She was moaning by the time we came up for air.

"Hold me," she whispered, and I wrapped my arms around her to find her shaking, but not with passion.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm afraid of what we'll find when we leave here. Promise you won't leave me," she begged near tears.

"Sweet Grace, I could never leave you. We were obviously meant to be together, and we'll work this out," I assured her with another short kiss.

"Yes, thank you, Owen," she murmured, as she pressed her lower body against mine. My right hand slipped down on her open gown, and I slipped it inside to cover her left breast with it. I could feel her heart beating and her erect nipple under my palm, and that was when I learned how sensitive her breasts were.

"Yes!" she whispered, "touch me, touch my breasts." After brushing her gown aside, I leaned in and kissed and licked her left breast before moving to its center and the little light brown areola there. I licked around on it before sucking on the small hard nipple at its center. I also moved my left hand down inside her gown and massaged her right breast at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.