Grace and Owen
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace meets Owen in a snowbound cabin after escaping pursuers in a snow storm and becoming lost. Owen has also escaped those chasing him in a separate storm. Problems crop up at the cabin that require them to work together to solve them, but the question that remains is where they will go and what they will do when the storm is over.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

"Named after? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Have you never heard of 'The Pirate Queen of Cannaught'? Her actual name was Grainne Ni Mhaille, but has been Anglicized to Grace O'Malley since the original is somewhat unpronounceable to those not familiar with Gaelic. She lived in the 16th century.

"She was a terror she was, from what I was told by relatives while growing up. She had several Husbands over time and a number of children. She is said to have raided shipping, battled English Armies, and conquered the castles of rival Irish clans. She even went to London to talk to Queen Elizabeth about releasing one of her sons from prison. She had to have been quite a lady. Have you never heard of her?" Owen finished.

I just looked at him across the table in complete amazement.

"No, my Parents spoke very little about the old country. Their Parents had moved here in the early 19th century and had settled in Kentucky. They were all farmers and had little time for remembering about the old country, plus sometimes I thought from what they did say, that they had a very hard time there and didn't wish to remember it.

"My Mother may have known something about her, as she wasn't an O'Malley before being married to my Father, and she was the one who named me. Father named all of his sons. But what would I have to do with her anyway?" I asked in a confused voice.

"The legends report her to have been a short woman with alabaster skin, flaming red hair and a temper to match, plus piercing green eyes," he told me with a smile. "Much like you."

I had no idea what to say to this, and instead finished my tea before turning the conversation to cleaning things up.

"We should clean up and put things away," I told him to cover my amazement at what I had learned.

"Yes, perhaps we should," he answered on finishing his own tea.

The potatoes were finished when we had placed our dishes in the sink, and Owen removed them from the stove top.

"Do you want to have these tonight?" he asked, as he deposited them in a bowl on the counter before turning to swing the iron top back over the cooking surface of the stove.

"We can have them tomorrow. I'll fry them to have with the ham for breakfast," I assured him, as I pumped water into a pan in the sink. It was very cold, and I added the remaining tea water to it to heat it up some before starting on the dishes, the pots, and the skillet. There was the usual lye type of soap to clean them with.

Owen pumped more water in the copper pot, and set it on the foot rail above the apron of the stove to heat it and to add some humidity of the cabin. My clothes had dried out by now and were no longer providing any humidity.

"There isn't a lot else to do," he finally said as I finished the skillet. "Would you like to retire for the night?"

"Yes, some sleep would be very welcome," I told him, "But I don't have anything to sleep in but what I'm wearing presently."

"That's not a problem, there is a woman's nightgown in the chest of drawers. It appears to be a nice thick one. I found it last night when I went to look for something to wear to bed myself," he told me, appearing to be just a bit embarrassed.

"You may change first if you would like," he quickly added.

"Not to be indelicate, but where is the facility located?" I asked to my embarrassment.

"This way," he said and turned toward the small door on the side of the cabin after picking up the kerosene lamp. "There is a candle in there for light," he told me. The facility was not a place to linger now because it was COLD in there this time of year. The area near it held the coal bin and a few other things as well and also the back door of the house. Owen lit the candle for me.

"Bring the candle out with you, and we'll leave it on the counter in case there is a need to use it overnight," he told me before leaving. I took care of my business as quickly as possible and returned to the warmth of the main room bringing the candle with me.

The Confessions:

Owen had changed by the time that I returned and was sitting on the near side of the bed in a long heavy nightshirt, a knit wool cap and wool socks with a robe over the shirt. There were several garments in a small pile next to him.

"I got your clothes out for you," he said with a smile.

"Thank you," I murmured and moved to pick up the garments before retiring behind the screen to change. I found that the nightgown was a thick flannel one and fit me very well, actually much better than I had expected from just looking at it. The wool stockings were also an excellent fit, and the knit cap was large enough to go over my hair easily. The robe was also a good fit, not being too snug nor too loose. I left my daytime clothes hanging over the screen. I hadn't seen where Owen had left his other clothing.

"We need to talk," he told me in a very serious voice when I emerged from behind the screen.

"What's wrong?" I automatically asked.

"It's the supplies. The house had only a limited amount of supplies when I arrived yesterday, and while I haven't squandered them, there is a problem," he told me, but stopped there for a time.

"Come sit here by me, sweet Grace O'Malley," he requested and patted the mattress next to him. I moved over to the bed with a lot of trepidation and carefully took a seat near him but not too close, and didn't remove my house shoes.

"How serious is this?" I asked.

"We have food for several more days, if we are careful, and there is kerosene for the lamp for several more days also if we don't need to use it all of the time. The real problem is the coal. There is only enough coal left for a part of tomorrow," he finished.

"The stove will also burn wood. Is there any firewood?"

"I haven't seen any, of course the storm hasn't made looking easy."

"What about the other houses? I could see five more houses on this row alone as I approached," I asked him.

"I don't think they're inhabited. I went out both yesterday and earlier today, and there were no lights or smoke coming from them. There have been no sounds that could be heard but that of the wind."

"We should check them in the morning if the storm isn't so fierce. Without heat we wouldn't be able to cook the food, and this cabin would be very cold, as cold as it is outside, in a short time," I told him in a choked up voice, but he was aware of this already.

"We'll find something. Even if the houses aren't occupied, they may have some supplies just as this one did," he told me in an encouraging voice.

"Yes, we'll find something," I agreed in a more encouraging voice than I felt, but I also had something to confess and drew in a deep breath before starting.

"Owen, there is something that you need to know about me," I told him, but he didn't answer; he only sat there and waited while I took several more breaths.

"I'm not what I seem," I started and paused. "I came to the city to find a job. I was tired of the small town that we lived near in Kentucky, plus my only prospects there was to marry a farmer and have his babies while working the land for the rest of my life, with little prospect of a good living or an easier life. I took the train to the big city instead.

"On arriving there, I still had some of the money that I had managed to save over time, but it didn't last long, and I was soon in a bad way. There weren't any jobs, and I had been living in shelters and eating there, or at the Salvation Army, or other churches that occasionally had free meals for the last couple of weeks. That was where I met some other young people who offered me a job. I could live at their house, and work for them. It sounded very good, and I accepted thinking I could stay there until I could find something else – maybe in the spring.

When I went with them, I found that they had three of the brownstone row houses in an upscale part of the city. They were each three story with a basement. The kitchen and the laundry were in the basements and I had a room on the third floor of one of the houses. The first floor of all three houses had been redecorated and they were all connected. There were parties held there every night.

"At first, I just helped clean the parlors, did laundry, and a bit of the cooking. After a couple of weeks, I was started serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres in the parlors in the evening also. For serving duties, I was given some very fancy clothing, but it was rather revealing. There were also a number of women there in the evening who weren't seen during the daytime when there was work to do. They had rooms on the second floor of the various houses, and were mostly young women but older than myself.

"I had only been working in the parlors for a few days when two gentlemen (Brothers) in expensive formal clothes started asking me questions, and then went to speak to Romero, who was the one in charge of the parlors on most nights.

"Give your tray to someone else," he told me, "and go with these customers. They have bought your services for the evening," he told me, but I just looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I was finally able to ask.

"You are theirs for the night, will do whatever they want," he told me in a rough voice, as he grabbed a hold of my arm with his big hand and forced me to turn toward where the men were waiting.

"Don't injure her, Romero, we'll take care of that," one of then told him with a grin as we approached them.

"Use room number ten on the second floor," he told them and thrust me toward the two men who were much taller than I was, and handed them a key. Each of them took one of my arms and forced me to go up the stairs to the second floor with them.

"Once in the room with the door locked, they ripped my dress off and began running their hands all over my body. The dresses were made to come off easily, and I was hysterical by the time it was removed.

"Nooo, I'm not that kind of girl!" I kept trying to tell them, but they only laughed.

"Why are you working here then?" one asked me as they both removed their coats and then their pants. They had average size equipment for men. I had seen all of my Brothers naked at one time or another as we grew up, so I was familiar with what men have.

"They forced me to my knees and then took turns forcing their members repeatedly in to my mouth and even almost into my throat, causing me to gag. When the first one had squirted his juice in my mouth, his Brother took his place. They had also continued to explore the rest of my body with their hands and mouths.

"When they had finished with that, they threw me on the bed, and the first one used me between my legs. He took a long time to finish, and then his Brother took his place. He too took just as long. One of the other girls had brought whiskey to the room for them to drink, and she just watched as the second man used me, but she didn't say anything. They sat and drank at the small table in the room for a time when both had finished with me. I had stayed in the bed thinking they had finished with me, but soon learned how wrong I was.

"The first one came over and slapped me some before forcing his member in my mouth again. It was soft to start, but soon returned to life. That was when they dragged me off the bed and turned me over the edge of the bed. They weren't gentle about this, but what came next was even worse. They held me down while both of them took turns shoving their fingers into both of my bottom openings.

"Eventually the first one forced his member into my bum. I screamed and hollered in pain, and tried to fight them, but they just held me down and did as they wanted. No one came in reaction to my screams, and they slapped me in the face until I was quiet and just lay there and moaned."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.